• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Colorizing tutorial.

tyklfynd

TMF Expert
Here are some notes on how I colorize. There are many ways to colorize, and the most important rule of all is: experiment fearlessly. Its the best way to learn.

One note: the pink color that I add to the palette of colors on page 2 comes from taking the highlight color, increasing the red, decreasing the green, and lowering the brightness.

I tried to keep this short tutorial very simple. There are a lot of other tricks to play with, like burning and dodging into a channel, gaussian blurring to smooth the skin tones, and using the sponge tool to saturate or desaturate the shadows and highlights, but I didn't want to get bogged down in variations.

All this is done in photoshop CS.

all comments and critiques welcome.

Good job tyklfynd. I think this is a definate help for those artists wishing to advance into the realm of coloring their work. It gives a good break down of the different shades involved in coloring. Thanks for taking the time to add to
what will be a growing tutorial library. I'm glad you were willing to do it.
thanks
webmaster joe

AHA! So that's his secret! He looks at pictures of naked women, while drawing! No wonder his artwork is so good.

Oh and by the way, excelent tutorial. You draw the most realistic feet by far.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back