• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sci fi (cyber space ) his sisters ticklsh feet torture m/f

albla

the year 2320 . location . suberb .of the now very large settlement based on what was once known as the planet europa.

john has just finished his morning stroll .he comes in through the air lock and starts to take of his exstream weather gear the temperature outside is still -20 degrees even if the sun that has had some of its power diverted directly to the surface to allow for human inhabitants to survive the cold environment of such a remote planet . he was half way through the tedious procedure when he noticed the package that had arrived in the transport portal . he was very excited he knew what it was instantly it was his p.v.r.p. kit which stands for (physical virtual roll play) now at last when his friends said to him how many zombies asses did he kick yesterday he can say a lot and i have the bruises to prove it because p.v.r.p. wasnt just about sitting around messing with some silly game pad. this was state of the art. to play you have to lay on a star shaped bed spreadeagled lying on your front with you face looking through a hole in the padded bed then you look in to th v.r. screen select your game by eye voice command and . john was convinced it was the best thing he had ever bough and couldnt wait to try it out . so of he went to set it up but just then a voice said um excuse me and where have you been out day dreaming and playing with your stupid friends . it was his sister amy she was acting all authorative and had an anoying tone in her voice she was 2 years his senior being 22 and him being 20 . what with his parents being on holiday on mars for 3 more weeks she was in charge .she was a good looking girl with long light brown hair slim build and normally quite nice . but today she was obviously upset about something . john said good morning to you to amy .amy said . JOHN ! have you been waisting our credits on rubbish again . john said NO this is the latest p.v.r.p. its awesome . amy said yeh awesome now we have no credits for the rest of the time mum and dad are gone GREAT .just wait and see amy you will want to have a go when its up and running .with that he ran of to set it up. a bit later it was ready to go it was set up in the middle of johns large room . the bed looked padded and comfortable it horizontal to the ground and about two foot of the ground just like the advertisment hologram he had seen but for some reason his one had restraining straps at the ankles calves lower back crisscrossed across the back elbows wrists and even over the back of the head . he thought how weird whats with the bondage stuff never mind that shit . time to jump in and try it out .so he did . and it was crazy it fullfilled all his exspectations after 2 hours of playing he jumped of and shouted WOW THAT WAS SO COOL ! he was really hyped up and could not believe how realistic it was . then amy came in and said what WHATS THIS john said its that game i was telling you about . amy said is it good .john said its amazing and began to exsplain what you could do with it and listened . amy said wow so you can really go and do anything you want . john said yes like i said it state of the art. amy said i
i want a go . john said yeh go on i will set it up for you . ok its ready john said . so you have to lay face down on this . ok cool but dont use the straps john . john was about to say YES but then in an instant he suddenly thought he would play a joke on her . he looked at her she was stood next to him wearing her tight pink t shirt white mini skirt and black skintight three quarter length stockings and bare feet . NO john said . you have to strapped in . amy said ok im not doing it . john said its ok its safe its only me and you here . well alright if you promise to let me out if i get scared . ok john said . jump on se did and john began strapping her down trying hard not to laugh . as he strapped her ankles he noticed the sole of her feet facing up at him they were perfect size 8 little pink toes and wrinkly soles he knew how ticklish they were and couldnt believe how much fun he was about to have with them . now amy im just going to strap your head down . ok done .she was completely helpless strapped to the bed . he layed out on the floor were amys face was showing trough and said you look so funny amy . can we start the game now i cant stay like this forever . john said no but long enough for me to tickle your feet . amy suddenly realized her predicament she shouted NO . NO JOHN DONT . she struggled . it was no use the straps were really tight . john pulled up a chair at her feet . he stroked th wrinkles on her defenceless naked soles she screamed .he paused he said how was that . let me go john i will tell mum and dad about this . yeh you can tell them in three weeks i may have finished tickling your feet by then . AAAHHHHHHH NO JOHN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back