• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi guys! NEST newcomer, ask me anything.

therealstory

TMF Novice
Hey all. I'm planning on coming to NEST this year, going to try to be there to help ut setting up and such, but I just wanted to say hi first. I don't know anybody from the community, and seeing as I (1) am an introvert, usually, and (2) don't really want to stay that way, I wanted to say hi. By the way, some quick stats in case I see you there - my name's Brad, I'm 20, and an English major. I figure no one who knows me is here, and if they are, then it doesn't matter that they see this, really. My fetish is still kinda a secret, though if someone were to ask, I'd tell them. I think I prefer 'ler, but who knows, I don't think I'd mind being ticked either. Let's see... short hair, ~5'9" and 145 lbs. Hope to see you all there and like I said, ask me anything!

Hey Brad!

Have you completed an application yet? You may be in those I need to get to after I get done here if you have. If not, just follow this link... http://www.nestgathering.com/ It will take you to the NEST site where you can get a bit more info. and fill out an application. I'll be in touch once I get your application. There will also be some chats for the new folks to get to know one another a bit before even coming to Phili. So, be sure to watch for that to be announced. We'll be sending e-mails to those who should take part.

Ann

Ah, thank you. I did indeed fill out the form. I live in the Philly area, so this should be fun!

Yes indeedy, I should announce my coming out

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and like many of you I am Philly bound in june. ( just got to mail the check and I'm in ) Any how this will be my first experience at a gathering. I'm hoping for a positive fun filled adventure. I'm bringing the little misses along for support even though she's not into tickling, but it should blow her socks off regardless. I still don't know if i'll be attending as a participant or just an observer. There's not much room for male lees but if need be I'd try my old ways of a ler. We'll have to wait and see. I'd like to thank all the NEST organizers from the bottom of my heart for letting me join in this experience. I'll see you all in 3 short months :happyfloa

tklmaestro said:
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum and like many of you I am Philly bound in june. ( just got to mail the check and I'm in )

First of all, welcome to the TMF! It's always great to see new folks. :)

:ermm: I just checked our records and have nothing that corresponds to this handle. Did we clear you under another one? If so, could you drop me a PM or e-mail so we know who you are? If you haven't done so yet, just go to the NEST website and you can fill out an application for us. ALL guests must be cleared before coming in order to protect the safety of our other guests. I'm sure you'll understand.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :tickle:

Ann

So sorry

so sorry Ann , my fault. My original handle in the tickling community is twinkletoes,but under this forum I couldn't use the same name, which left me to devise another. I hope to change over to my new one to make my presence consisitant on both forums. Once again I'm sorry for the mix up

Hmmmm. OK. I've got to get dinner going. But, I'll be sending you an e-mail once we're done. Just a quick question for you. Thanks for the clarification.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back