• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Allegeheny, Michigan, And Mississippi Business, Then, More Tranquility?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, winning two out of three in Pittsburgh, and nearly stealing a third game, losing in the bottom of the ninth. They then spilit their next six games, by taking two of three in Chicago, and losing two of three in St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from the West Coast.
During the road trip, Mitch and Naomi had civil conversations on the computer, lasting two, three, and four hours, and, signifying perhaps, that finally, after a seemingly lengthy period of volcanic relations, that some sembalance of stability was going to return to their marriage. Naomi told Mitch that as long as they continued to make progress, even if it was little by little, there would be no arguments, no guest room, and no withholding of sexual favors. He would receive everything he wanted, including foot favors, and ladder climbing. Naomi was very difficult to read sometimes, so Mitch just hoped that one little seemingly trifle, trivial incident wouldnt send the whole thing to hell again. All he could do was to take it one day at a time, and just try his best, and hope for the best.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi said:" I feel like going out to dinner, American. Let me get dressed, and let's go somewhere nice. After that, when we get home, well, you know" Naomi said. As Naomi showered, and Mitch changed his clothes, the couple's three grown children mulled around, waiting for their parents to discuss family dinner plans. When Naomi came out of the shower, and was drying her hair, she sprung the news:" Your dad and I want to go out to dinner alone tonight. I havent seen him for ten days, and we just want to talk" Naomi said. "And where does that leave us?" Oldest daughter Erin asked, with a frown. "Pizza, chinese" Mitch said with a grin. "Bribery, if you want us to go away on family dinner night, it's going to cost you" Erin said, sticking out her hand". Mitch turned to Naomi:" Nai, give the girl some money. I dont have that much cash on me". Mitch said. "Make it good, Australian mother." Erin said. Naomi reached into her purse:" Here's $100. Go, go off out of our sight. Be careful, and dont come home too late" Naomi said. "Okay, we'll be in at sunrise" Erin said in jest. "You are, and you might find yourself being brought home by a cop, because I will call them if you are that late. Reasonable" Naomi said, as the three offspring left. After they left, Naomi said:" Give me ten minutes, and I'll be dressed and ready" Mitch went over to Naomi:" Or, Australian, you could stay undressed, and we could have fun here" He said, beginning to pull off Naomi's robe. "Are you trying to seduce me, American? I told you I wanted to go out" Naomi said. "Okay, you'll go out, but not until you give me a favor. Let's both get undressed, do it, hop back in the shower, and then you will get your fancy dinner" Mitch said Naomi removed her robe:" You are such a pain in my ass, American, you know that" She said, in jest, kissing him. "Yeah, I know I'm a pain in your ass, but you love me being a pain in your ass" Mitch replied. So, after the couple made love, with just a bit of tickling, they showered again, and went out to Cafe Martinique for a beautiful dinner, and dancing. It was a beautiful night, clear skies, a full moon, and about 70 degrees. They ended up going into the hotel to gamble a little bit, losing $200, and then went home and made love again. It was almost like, they were trying to make up for lost time, with all the recent troubles, until the last homestand.
The next night, it was back to business for the Good Guys, as they opened a homestand at the ballpark against the West Coast teams,and started a series with the Giants. Kate Hudson was the starter that night. Kate got hit around a little bit, allowing three runs in five innings. The Good Guys, however, got a few home runs, and the bullpen was lights out, for what turned out to be a 5-3 win. Gil Bellows had the ball the next night. The Good Guys got a Grand Slam homer in the first inning, and never looked back, as Gil pitched eight shutout innings, and the team prevailed, 4-0. Charlize Theron was on the mound on Wednesday night. She allowed only two runs, but the Good Guys got none, and lost, 2-0.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, the couple affirmed the improvement in their relationship in recent weeks:" It is just easy again. We've had heart to heart talks, and good sessions on the computer while he's been away. I want him to sleep with me now, and, when things are this good, I love sex, and it isnt a chore." Naomi said. "I'm glad to see you two in such a good period. You both look happy. I hope it lasts" The therapist said. That afternoon, when they got home, Mitch pinned Naomi on the bed, without bondage, and began tickling the daylights out of her ribs, sides, and feet. She thrashed, and squealed hysterically like a schoolgirl with out of control laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEY! WE ARE GETTING ALONG SO GOOD! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FOR! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Naomi objected, through squeals and giggles. When Mitch was done, Naomi was all desheleved, and overheated, from laughing. "That wasn't nice, American, to tickle a poor unsuspecting girl like that" Naomi whined. "Will you shut up with your babbling, Australian. You loved every minute of it, and you know it. Now, you have about 60 seconds to pull down your pants, and let me get inside of you, or you will get it again, and that is a promise" Mitch said. "I do, huh? Only 60 seconds? You are a god damn fucking perv, American, you know that, but.. since I like pulling down my pants, and what you do to me when I pull down my pants, okay, but only because it feels good with what we do when I pull down my pants" Naomi shot back. So, of course, Naomi did pull down her pants, and her underpants, and the couple made love. At that point, it was smooth sailing, and who knew how long it would last?
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She got hit fairly hard, allowing four runs in six innings. The game was tied,
4-4 into the ninth, when the Good Guys pushed across the game winner, and prevailed, 5-4. Rachel Leigh Cook had the ball on Saturday night. She pitched eight shutout innings, but it wasnt good enough to win, as the Padre starter was fine as well. In the ninth, after two were out, with Cook still pitching, she served up a homer, which would prove to be the only run of the game, for a 1-0 Padre win. Kate Hudson was on the mound, on a picture perfect, sunny, dry, 86 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant that day, striking out ten in five innings, and thirteen in eight innings. Padre starter Jake Peavy pitched well, too, allowing nothing into the eighth. In the bottom half, in a scoreless tie, Mitch came up, and launched one over the left field wall. Hilary Duff got the outs she needed to in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 1-0 win.
The Dodgers entered Paradise on Monday night, in the final series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would head to the West Coast for the first time that year. Gil Bellows had the assignment on Monday night. He pitched well, but three unearned runs did him in, and he lost, 4-2. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night, and pitched magnificently for eight innings, allowing but one run, with nine strikeouts, in a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell was on the mound on a sunny Wednesday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched well that day, allowing but two runs in six innings. The Good Guys got the go ahead run in the sixth, and then walked a tightrope with the bullpen, getting nothing more the rest of the way, but also allowing nothing more the rest of the way, in what turned out to be a 3-2 Good Guys win, that completed another solid, six and three homestand. At that point, peace and tranquility prevailed for the couple, and, as the Good Guys prepared to pack their bags to head for the West Coast, it looked like clear sailing.
In the meantime, the team held its' Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Padres. The featured lee would be Weather Channel cutie Jen Carfagno, visiting the island with the station that week, reporting on the general weather conditions for the tropical paradise. Jen was tied hands and feet to the bed, in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Jen's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH! NO! Working down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling Jen on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, counting her ribs up and down, as she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!OOH GEEE NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was the next ler, tickling Jen on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs bucked, as much as the restraints would allow:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH! Finally, Mitch postioned himself at the soles of Jen's pretty feet, and attacked them with his fingers, two feathers, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. Jenw went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE! OH MY GOD PLEASE NO MORE! MY FEET ARE SOO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOO PLEEASEE NOOOO! HHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the very tired Jen was untied.
On Thursday, in the late afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International Airport, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "Two good homestands in a row, American. That hasnt happened in, like, forever" Naomi said. "I know, it is freaky" Mitch replied. "Want to try for three next time you're home? I will miss you, and I'll see you in ten days" Naomi said, giving Mitch a juicy kiss on the lips, as he headed into the airport.
So, for the second homestand in a row, peace prevailed for the couple. Now came a ten day road trip. Would the good times continue to roll? That answer to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So some more good feelings between Mitch and Naomi can't be a bad thing. This might be the longest they've gone without a fight in a while. A change of pace is nice though when you have the kind of relationship they've got. Another great one and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, Mitch and
Naomi do seem to be in a decent tranquil period for a while, and it is nice. Let's hope it lasts.
As you know, stay tuned. I am planning to put up another story tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back