• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST Update

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
As of noon today, all those from whom we've received applications have been responded to at least once. If you have not yet heard back from us, please feel free to contact me either via PM or (preferably) at our NEST e-mail... [email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

We have a lot of new faces wanting to join us this year. Are YOU one of them yet? We're very excited! :happyfloa

Problems With PayPal

I keep getting this when I try to use PayPal for individuals.
I would really prefer to pay this way instead of through snail mail.
Anyone else having this problem?

Paypal is having some problems. I've tried unsuccessfully to correct it from our end. But, I've had no luck. We're in contact with their tech folks and hope to have it corrected soon. You can still pull up their payment page and designate that payment go to our account. To credit us, just use the NEST address... [email protected] We'll get things corrected as quickly as possible.

After not being able to pay via PayPal I just mailed a check to the address in Connecticut indicated on the registration page.

I just got your check, along with a couple of others. I'll be scanning them and then depositting them first thing Monday. I'll send out confirmation of payment with the additional information on Monday. :woot:

I just sent my USD 50.00 registration fee via PayPal as a 'donation' to [email protected]
Can't wait to see & (hopefully) tickle some of you.
I'll be flying in on Thursday June 7th & flying home on Tuesday June 12th.

How are things coming along, Ann? The rooms sold out and the local bars well stocked?

I'm sure the local taverns are stocking up in anticipation of your visit. :p

LOL The bars are going to SHUT DOWN when they see you guys coming! :imouttahe

Lee has taken over communications with the hotel. We are in the system. It's just not always spitting the information back properly for some reason. It's being looked into.

Max is in the process of finalizing things on the club for the main event. We had to find a bigger place since the response has been so big. (What a nice problem to have!) :veryhappy

There are a bunch of games, activities, workshops, kidnap scenarios, etc. planned. I'll be posting links to all that information soon...most likely Monday or Tuesday. There definately won't be any lack of activity!

You got that right Ann!

So many people....this is going to be a NEST to remember!

I cant wait....
DAMN YOU JUNE!! WHY MUST YOU BE SO FAR AWAY!!

Rob

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back