• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST for Newbies!

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
We have quite a few new faces wanting to join us at this year's NEST. So, I thought I'd pop this up here to help you along a bit.

All attendees MUST be cleared before coming to NEST. We take the safety of our guests very seriously. So, we simply want to know a bit about people before welcoming them into this private party.

If you are interested in attending and have not yet done so, just go to the NEST web site and follow the registration links.

We'll be asking for more information as we go along in order to get to know you a bit before clearing you. You're perfectly free to ask us any questions you may have as well. In fact, we want you to ask questions.

If you are cleared to join us, we'll send you an e-mail with further information and links to the final registration and payment process.

As you may have seen mentioned in other spots, we'll also be having some chats to give new folks a chance to get to know one another a bit before coming. We highly recommend that you take part in at least some of these. It will help you to feel more at ease instead of walking into a room full of total strangers.

We'll also be having a bit of an orientation session on Saturday before the regular social. We encourage you to plan to join us for that if at all possible. It will give us a chance to meet one another and introduce you around a bit.

If there's anything else we can do to make your first time more comfortable, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're always here to help. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me here or e-mail us at [email protected]

Ann

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back