• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perils of Speeding (M/F)

confessor

TMF Novice
Here's a little story I put together. One of my fantasies back when I worked in law enforcement.

Perils of Speeding (M/F)

It was the end of summer when Tina got her new Mustang GT. Her dad had purchased it for her as a high school graduation present. Tina’s mother insisted that she attend a small private college about 2 hours outside the city. As a freshman, Tina did not know many people at the school, and she tended to come home every weekend. It was a warm Friday evening in September when Tina found herself driving back home to spend the weekend with her folks. She had been out partying the night before and her new Mustang still contained a few empty beer cans from the night’s events. Tina was tired and ready to get home to enjoy some of her mother’s good cooking. She didn’t take much time to prepare herself for the road trip. Before she left her college dorm, she took a quick shower and put on a pair of skimpy shorts, a halter top, and her favorite black flip flops.

As she got on the highway, Tina kicked off her flip flops and laid into the gas pedal. She got her Mustang up to 85MPH. Suddenly, she noticed a police car pull out onto the highway and turn on its lights. “Oh shit”, Tina said to herself as she pressed on the brake with her bare foot. As the police car came up behind her, Tina slowed down and moved to the side of the road. There was very little traffic on this highway linking the city to the small town of Avondale. Tina had never seen a police car on the road before. Tina turned her radio off and rolled down her window awaiting the inevitable.

Officer Ben Sampson had been with the Avondale Police Department for many years. He was a seasoned veteran who had put up with his share of crap from snotty college kids from the city. Ben liked his job, especially when he got a chance to harass sexy stuck up co-eds. Ben had a raging foot fetish and loved seeing girls prance around in their sandals and flip flops. During traffic stops, Ben had a habit of making girls get out of their cars and do field sobriety tests. He would make them walk heel to toe while he shined his flashlight on their feet. He loved watching their feet and toes flex as they tried to walk a straight line.

But Ben wasn’t satisfied just looking at feet. He wanted to get his hands on them. He dreamed of getting the chance to tickle the feet of one of these pretty college girls. He wanted to pay them back for their smart remarks and stuck up attitudes. To accomplish this goal, Ben installed a slot in the front seat of his police car. The slot would allow someone in the backseat cage to place their feet through the slot to the armrest in the middle of the front seat. Ben also installed nylon cuffs on the armrest to secure the ankles and prevent the detainee from pulling their feet back out. Ben couldn’t wait to put this device to use. Tonight he would get his chance.

Tina was really pissed about being pulled over. All she wanted to do was get home. She had plenty of money, so the ticket wasn’t an issue. She just didn’t want to waste time with this cop. As she looked back in her side mirror, she saw a rather large overweight cop exit the police car and walk toward her. “Okay, let’s get this over with”, Tina said to herself.

As Ben approached the car, he was pleased to see that the driver was a pretty female student. He turned on his flashlight and stepped up to the driver’s side window. “License and registration please ma’am”, Ben said with a professional tone. Ben’s powerful flashlight prevented Tina from seeing Ben’s face. She couldn’t tell that Ben was looking her over as he asked for the identification.

As Ben shined his flashlight into the front seat, he was taken by Tina’s youthful figure. His eyes made their way from her slender bare midriff, down her long tanned legs, to her shapely bare feet. Tina’s feet were very pretty with nice high arches and sexy little toes. Her feet looked soft and delicate and her toes were painted in candy apple red. Ben’s attention fixated on Tina’s perfect feet as she leaned over and opened her glove compartment to retrieve her registration. As Tina began to dig around in her glove compartment, Ben noticed Tina’s flip flops lying in the passenger side floorboard. Finally, Tina handed Ben her driver’s license and registration.

“Do you know you were speeding young lady?” Ben said.

“I’m sorry officer; I’m just in a hurry to get home. It’s been a long week”, Tina responded.

“I clocked you at 20 miles over the speed limit. There’s no excuse for that”, Ben said, as he shifted his attention from the documents back to Tina’s bare feet.

“I know, I’m sorry”, Tina said, rubbing her feet on the floorboard carpet.

“I see you just turned 18 Ms. Elliot. You don’t want a bad driving record at your age”, Ben said.

Tina just sat there and pouted her lips, hoping this fat cop would hurry up and let her go. Ben had other things in mind, as he continued to illuminate Tina’s feet with his flashlight.

“Where are your shoes? You really shouldn’t drive barefoot. It’s not safe”, Ben said.

“They’re right here”, Tina said, reaching over into the passenger floorboard. As she picked up her flip flops, a beer bottle rolled out from under the seat. “Ut oh”, Tina said to herself.

“Is that a beer bottle? Have you been drinking young lady?”, Ben asked, thankful that he now had a reason to detain the girl.

“Uh, no, no sir, it’s from last night. It’s not mine. A friend left it in here”, Tina said nervously.

“I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to step out of the car”, Ben said.

“But, it’s just a beer bottle. I haven’t been drinking. I really need to get home. Can’t you just write me a ticket for open container and let me go”, Tina said.

“It’s not that simple, young lady. Now please step out of the car”, Ben said.

“This is ridiculous”, Tina said under her breath as she placed her flip flops back on her feet and got out of her Mustang.

“I’m charging you with possession of alcohol under age. Place your hands in front of you”, Ben said as he pulled out his handcuffs.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Don’t you have anything better to do”, Tina said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Listen young lady, I suggest you cooperate. You’re in a lot of trouble here”, Ben said as he placed the handcuffs on Tina’s slender tanned arms. “I’m going to place you in the back of my patrol car while I do a search of your vehicle”, Ben said.

As Ben walked Tina to his police car, he eyed her feet the whole way, watching her toes flex with each step, listening to sound of rubber smacking the soles of her feet. Ben’s heart started beating faster as he placed the lovely girl in the back of his police car. “Those feet must be ticklish”, Ben thought to himself, “I’ve got to find a way to make her put them through the slot”.

After securing Tina in the cage, Ben walked back to Tina’s Mustang and began searching the backseat. To his utter glee, Ben found an almost empty dime bag of marijuana shoved between the seat cushion. “Now I’ve got her”, Ben said to himself. Ben walked back to his police car, sat down in the driver’s seat, and held up the baggie. “You want to explain this, young lady”, Ben said, looking in his rear view mirror.

“What is that”, Tina said.

“Don’t play dumb, Ms. Elliot. You know what this is. It’s a bag of marijuana”, Ben said.

“What”, Tina said astonished, “That’s not mine. I don’t smoke. It must belong to one of the kids at school. I swear officer, I don’t know anything about that”.

“Well, it was in your car. I’m afraid I’m gonna have to charge you with it”, Ben said.

“No, please. I don’t do drugs. I swear”, Tina said, visibly upset.

“If it’s not yours, then you’re hanging out with the wrong crowd Miss”, Ben said, knowing this was his chance to get his hands on those luscious feet. “Well, I guess I could let you off with a warning, but only if you cooperate in letting me teach you a lesson. Then, maybe you’ll think next time you let druggies in your car”, Ben said as he folded down his armrest. “You see that slot in the center of the front seat. I want you to place your feet through that slot”, Ben said.

“Why? What do you want with my feet”, Tina said nervously, sensing that something just wasn’t right about this. Tina’s feet were very sensitive. It scared her that this cop wanted access to them. “What do my feet have to do with learning a lesson”, Tina asked, sensing that this guy must be a real pervert.

“No questions. Just do as your told, young lady. Otherwise you’ll have a drug charge on your record. You may even be expelled from school. Private colleges don’t look kindly on this sort of thing”, Ben threatened.

Tina thought for a second. “Whatever is on the other side of that slot can’t possibly be as bad as getting thrown out of school”, she thought. “Okay, just a second”, Tina said, as she removed her flip flops and began to push her pretty bare feet through the slot. Tina couldn’t imagine what he was going to do to her feet. Whatever it was, she knew she wouldn’t like it.

Ben was mesmerized as Tina’s perfect feet inched their way through the slot and landed on his armrest. “My goodness, I’m really going to enjoy this”, he said to himself. Ben almost began to drool as he wrapped the nylon restraints around Tina’s delicate ankles.

“What are you doing”, Tina said, frightened by the restraints being placed around her ankles.

“Just making sure you can’t get away, Ms. Elliot”, Ben said. After Tina’s feet were secure, Ben looked down at the perfect toes and high arches that sat before him. He knew they had to be ticklish and he couldn’t wait to put this little co-ed to the torture. Ben had grown out his fingernails slightly just in case he got the chance to have a pair of precious female feet at his mercy. Now it was all going to pay off.

“You have very pretty feet, Ms. Elliot. I bet you get lots of comments on them”, Ben said as he began to gently rub the arch of her left foot.

“Umm, thanks, I guess”, Tina responded. Having this cop’s hand on her sensitive bare foot made her very uncomfortable. “This guy must be a foot freak”, Tina thought to herself. “How is this gonna teach me a lesson. What a jerk”, she thought.

Ben stopped rubbing Tina’s foot and began to drag his index finger across the length of her arch, careful not to let his fingernail make contact with her sensitive skin. “Oh God, that kinda tickles”, Tina thought to herself. “Don’t flinch”, she said to herself as she bit her lower lip. Tina couldn’t believe she let herself get into this situation, with her super sensitive feet completely at the mercy of this fat cop. She started to question whether she had made the right decision. Maybe she should have just let him charge her with the marijuana.

Ben continued to explore Tina’s left foot. Tina was able to withstand Ben’s index finger lightly grazing the sole of her foot. But when his finger dipped into the soft undersides of her tender toes, she couldn’t help but flinch.

“What’s the matter young lady”, Ben said.

“Umm, that kinda tickles”, Tina said, hoping this wasn’t a sign of things to come.

“Oh, are we ticklish”, Ben said, with an evil grin.

“Umm, no, not really”, Tina said, hoping to dissuade him from tickling her more.

Ben knew Tina was lying, so he decided to increase her discomfort by applying his fingernail to the center of her sole, dragging it along the soft white space between her heel and the ball of her foot.

Tina’s eyes grew wide and she yelped as the fingernail traced its torturous path across her sole. “AAHH, please don’t do that”, Tina said.

“Are you sure you’re not ticklish”, Ben teased as he dug all four fingernails into the arch of her left foot, causing Tina’s whole body to jerk.

“DON’T”, Tina screamed.

Ben stopped the tickling and began to teasingly rub the arch of her foot.

“Ok, ok, I’m ticklish”, Tina said, coming to the awful realization that this cop wanted to tickle her far too ticklish feet. If tickling was going to be part of her lesson, she wanted no part of it. “Please let me go”, Tina begged, “I’ve changed my mind. You can charge me with whatever you want. Just let me go”.

“Not so fast Ms. Elliot”, Ben said, “You still have to learn your lesson. And now that I have your ticklish feet completely at my mercy, I can teach you to have a little more respect for the law. I’m gonna tickle your pretty little feet really, really bad, young lady. It’ll be torture for you. And maybe next time you won’t break the speed limit or hang out with druggies”.

“Oh God, no. Let me out of here. Please don’t do this to me. I can’t stand being tickled, especially on my feet, PLEASE”, Tina begged as she began to frantically pull at her restraints. She couldn’t believe this cop was really going to tickle torture her feet. Nothing could be worse than this.

Ben just smiled at Tina’s desperation. He loved watching her beautiful feet twitch and toes curl as they pulled at the restraints in a futile attempt to escape. He was determined to show no mercy to Tina’s lovely feet and toes. He had turned his patrol car into a little torture chamber and he planned to make good use of it.

“Spoiled college kids like you need to be taught a lesson”, Ben said as he grabbed the toes of Tina’s left foot, holding it perfectly still, and used his other hand to scratch his fingernails all over her silky sole, paying special attention to her sensitive arch.

“AAAAHHH, NOOHOHO, PLEASE, STAAAHAAHAAP”, Tina screamed as the cop’s cruel fingernails continued to torment her pretty foot, reducing Tina to helpless squeals and silent laughter. Finally, Ben stopped the assault, and began to caress the foot he had just tortured.

“Wow, so ticklish, this is going to be easy”, Ben said as he grabbed the toes of her right foot, preparing to inflict the same unbearable torment on that one.

“Oh no, please, don’t, I can’t ... AAAAHHH, GAAAAD, QUIIIT, PLEEHEEHEEASE,” Tina cried out in agony as Ben’s sharp nails dug into her tender, milky white arch. At this point, Tina has lost all composure, and began to thrash around the backseat, in a vain attempt to escape the sadistic tickle torture.

When Ben stopped attacking her right foot, Tina breathed a sigh of relief. “Please let me go, I’ve learned my lesson,” Tina begged. But Tina’s words fell on deaf ears as Ben shifted his attention to her delicate red painted toes. They looked so soft and tender that Ben just wanted to devour them right there.

“Not yet Ms. Elliot, its going to get much worse before your lesson is complete,” Ben said as he gently massaged the balls of her feet, causing her toes to spread out and expose the tender flesh in between. “In fact, I think its time to torture your pretty little toes”, Ben said matter of factly.

“Oh no, please”, Tina began to whimper, as her mind began to anticipate what it would be like to have her helpless toes tortured by this sadistic cop.

“Ever had your toes nibbled my dear?” Ben asked. “It tickles really, really bad”, Ben said with an evil grin.

“No, please, don’t, I can’t take that, please”, Tina begged. As Ben’s mouth moved closer to her bound feet, Tina recalled the time one of her dates tried to suck her toes. As soon as his tongue made contact, she kicked him in the face and told him to never do that again. That only lasted a second. She couldn’t imagine what it would be like to suffer such cruelty for several minutes at a time.

Ben placed the three middle toes of Tina’s left foot in his mouth and began to lick the tops of her toes, causing Tina to let out a desperate, agonized moan. Then he began to burrow his tongue in between the lovely toes, causing Tina to screech and buck wildly, shaking her head back and forth.

“EEEEEEEEEEE, AAAAAAAA, STAAAHAAHAAP, YOU BASTAAAARD,” Tina screamed out as she began to scrunch her toes to keep the cop’s tongue from penetrating between them. Ben responded to this by biting at her toes and digging in to the center of her sole with his fingernails.

“OOOHHH, GOOOOOD, NOOOHOOHOO, OOOOUUU, WHAT AAARE YOU DOOOING,” Tina cried out, as the cop’s teeth tortured her sensitive toes. This was a feeling she had never experienced before and never wanted to experience again.

“Stop scrunching your toes and I’ll stop biting”, Ben said, as he admired the soft, wet toes before him.

“OK, OK, I’ll try, please, that’s horrible”, Tina whimpered as she relaxed her foot.

Ben once again took her toes into his mouth, swirling his tongue around each toe and licking at the soft webbing in between. “AAAHHH, OOOOHHHOOO GAAHAAD,” Tina cried out, with her head thrown back on the seat, trying to mentally shut out the unbearable sensations.

Ben delighted in Tina’s anguish. As he continued to suck and lick her pretty toes, he would give her quick nibbles on the stems of her toes, causing Tina to squeal in ticklish agony. “AAAAHHH, STOOOOOP THAT”, she screamed.

“Oh please, no more, NO MORE!!!” Tina screamed as Ben switched feet and applied the same diabolical torture technique to the toes of her helpless right foot. He finished the toe torture by thoroughly nibbling the pad of each toe, starting with the big toe and ending with the pinkie toe. This drove Tina through the roof of the patrol car. She pulled and tugged and jerked back and forth as each of her tender toes was subjected to this torment.

When Ben had finished feasting on her toes, Tina was finally given a chance to catch her breath. She had never been tortured this badly in all of her young life, and she was coming unglued. “Please, no more, I’ll do anything, I’ll give you sex, I’ll give you money, just please don’t tickle me anymore,” Tina said as if she were begging for her life.

“I’m sorry Ms. Elliot, but all I want is to tickle your pretty feet”, Ben said, “and I’m not done yet”. With that, Ben began to scratch his fingernails all over the soles of Tina’s feet, starting at her heels and working his way up to the undersides of her tender toes.

“OHHOOHH, GAAAAAD, NOOOOO, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, STOOOHAAAHHAAP, MY GOD, THAT’S ENOUGH, STOOHAAHAAP” Tina screamed in tortured frustration, shaking her head back and forth in hopes it would lessen what this evil cop was doing her poor bare feet.

After a minute or so, Ben relented from this latest attack and withdrew a handcuff key from his equipment belt. “Let’s see how this works on the soles of your feet”.

Ben grabbed the toes of Tina’s right foot and pulled them back, stretching the skin of her sole. Then, he slowly and methodically began to draw lines from her heel, up through her arch, and across the ball of her foot. With this new form of torture, Tina went into a fit of squealing and begging, “OH MY GOD, THAT’S UNBEARABLE, PLEASE STOP, PLEASE”.

Ben drank in Tina’s agony. She was so terribly ticklish. Tina continued to beg, plead, and squirm as the cop used his little instrument of torture to draw lines all over her flawless soles, even spelling out his name on a very sensitive area down the center of her sole.

Ben could tell that Tina was becoming very fatigued, even though he had only been tickling her for 15 minutes or so. He decided to wrap up this little torture session by sucking and nibbling her toes while digging into the soles of her feet with his fingernails. Tina wailed in agony as Ben did his best to tickle the poor girl as hard as he could for another 5 minutes or so.

“OH MY GOD, NOOOHOOO, PLEEEHEEEHEEEASE, OOOOHOOOHOOO, STAAAHAAHAAP TORTURING MEEEHEEHEE,” Tina screamed as the cruel cop applied this grand finale of tickle torture to her helpless feet and toes.

Just as Tina thought she was truly entering the bowels of hell, the sadistic cop stopped the torture and released the straps holding her legs hostage. Tina pulled her legs back through the slot, curled up in a ball. “Oh my God, that was horrible, how can you do that to people,” she said, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Ben knew he would re-live Tina’s ticklish agony for months to come. But for now, the tickle lust left his eyes and he regained his composure. “It was for your own good Ms. Elliot, don’t cry, it’s all over now”.

Ben got out of the driver’s seat and opened the rear door. Tina was too weak to put on her flip flops, so Ben gently placed her flip flops back on her delicate feet, and escorted her back to her car.

Tina’s soles tingled as she got back in her car and removed her flip flops for the drive ahead. “You’re evil,” Tina said, as she continued to wipe her red, tear-stained face, knowing she would never forget the torture he had put her through.

“I know my dear,” Ben said, “But if I ever catch you speeding again, those precious feet will be mine for another lesson”.

Tina cut her eyes at the sadistic cop as she put her car in gear and drove away. Ben just stood there, with a big smile on his face, delighting himself in the memory of Tina’s torture. “Next time I see her,” Ben said to himself, “I’ll call in for a coffee break and really take my time”.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back