• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the Long awaited Return of John featuring the Simpson Sisters

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Jessica and Ashlee Simpson walked into the recording studio together (tickling each other a little bit on the side and both laughing). What a great idea it had been for the pair of them to preform a duet together this was sure to appeal to millions. "Hi i'm John" said the man running the studio. The girls had wanted to record in a different studio but couldn't get in anywhere and they had been directed by friends to here. They got in and put on their headphones. A strange sound suddenly began to start coming out of the ear pieces. Both Jessica and Ashlee stopped completely mezmerized by the sound.
Jessica and Ashlee woke up the next day with no memory of what had happened the day before. They both assumed that they had got smashed at a party and could not remember anything. "Are you o.k" Jessica asked her sister. "Yea fine" Ashlee replied "What happened?". "I don't know the last thing i remember was getting to the recording studio". "So do you want to go anywhere" Ashlee asked. "No lets stay here" Jessica said. They both had a strange feeling that they needed to be at the house at 8pm that night.
Later on Jessica got a phone call she picked up the phone. "Open the door" the voice on the phone said. "Yes Master" Jessica fell into her hypnotic state and obeyed. John walked in as Ashlee came out. John snapped his fingers and Ashlee was as hypnotized as her sister. The post hypnotic triggers had worked. The siters were already barefoot so he just needed them to strip down a bit more.
"Jessica, Ashlee I am now going to tickle you, neither of you will move you will just feel the tickling and it will be 10 times worse than it actually is". John moved in on Jessica's ribs. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jessica laughed and fidged but di not run, John then moved in on Ashlee (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh). He tickled them all over their bodies leaving only the feet the laughing was intense.
"Now Ashlee Jessica you will tickle each other very heavily on the feet with the (he handed them some feathers). Ashlee got Jessica first. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wailed Jesica as her perfectly shaped ticklish soles were feathered by her young hypnotized sister. "Now Ashlee" John told his slave Jessica. Jessica began feathering her sister equally beautifully shaped soles as "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Ashlee scramed trying to fight back the tears of her ticklishness. The enjoyment seemed to last a life time. But time was getting on and John felt like leaving the girls with a good bye present.
The next morning Jessica and Ashlee got up togther and went to brush their teeth. The moment they picked up their tooth brushes they turned around and grabbed each othe by the ankles and began rubbing the brushes up and down their barefeet.

Should you wish to have any celebrity chicks meet John just leave the name in a reply and I will get to work on it.

Reply to your story

Celebrity chick- She is the lead singer of sugarland she is Jennifer Nettles

Well in my opinion the Simpson sisters need to be tickled on a regular basis, as often as possible. Nice, but I think you should use a spell check on Microsoft Word before you submit a story, then copy and paste it onto a new thread. Good stuff though. And personally I'd love Jennifer Garner to meet this guy. Just a thought.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back