• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I love America but...

Is there anybody here who can translate what's being said? Not verbatim, of course, but the gist of what they are saying at certain parts, like if she's telling the host where her most ticklish spots are, or how she feels about tickling, or how old she is or what size her feet are, etc. What would also be nice is if someone could translate this enough to tell us if this is a contest with rules or if they are just tickling her or what.

Mmm.
I find it both arousing and disturbing.

I can't believe it's something they are showing on mainstream tv.
It was more intimate and sexual than some commercial fetish vids out there.

What I found embarassing, was the laughing from the audience, and the other woman holding the victim's skirt up, so people could see tormentors rubbing her crotch better.

There was something sadistic about that scene.
Made my "paladin" side raise a brow in disbelief.

Was a very nice clip, but the audience aspect of it was alittle offputting

As it went on you could almost sense the discomfort in the audiance by the long silences. Japanese certainly have there quirks

I'm Japanese and though I've been here (in the US) ever since the tickling scene has exploded in Japan, thanks to youtube and such, I get to watch these. Japan (esp late night shows) were always kinda like that and many other tickling mainstreams that you've seen here in this forum. As for the girl being tickled, at one point, she made a comment that it tickles but it's turning her on at the same time. She mentioned that she wasn't sure if it tickled more or if it was more of a sensory overload of pleasure.

As for the stocks and such, it's very similar to the concept of renfair. I guarantee you that as humiliating as that may seem, they're doing it for show (I'm sure the audience had to pay money to see it) and it's all in fun. And she must be a tickle model because she also made a comment about how that tickling was different from the one she received from one of the video producers in Japan.

Just to fill in blanks... :)

jkb said:
Is there anybody here who can translate what's being said? Not verbatim, of course, but the gist of what they are saying at certain parts, like if she's telling the host where her most ticklish spots are, or how she feels about tickling, or how old she is or what size her feet are, etc. What would also be nice is if someone could translate this enough to tell us if this is a contest with rules or if they are just tickling her or what.

Yeah, she was put in stocks because she lost in a contest which was obviously not part of the video. Apparently, she's lost like 3 weeks in a row. I kinda translated the gist of it in my previous post. No mention of her feet, her most ticklish spots... but, at one point, when the hands were fondling her breasts, she said that that almost feels good instead of tickling.

Oh Lucky me...

I just managed to see it before it was removed. I think it was like a penalty box idea. If you do to much holding in a Cat Fight/Wrestling match they strap you to a platform (up right) with holes in it. Hands and dusters and brushes come through the holes and tickle rule breaker.

Here you go guys and gals...mpg version for download.

And thanks to the original poster for the find.

~ toyou

Cool!

Thanks,Toyou,for reposting this! God,I miss being in Japan! Love their television! Great clip!

That was such a brilliant mainstream clip, awsome, agree about the comments on the crowd though.

I wish they showed this sort of thing over here

Thanks for this

I love those mainstream clips, although it would have been nice if she was more ticklish.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back