• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A not so regular day in Cosquillas Bay (new interactive story)

webster87

I kinda got tired of my other story, ticklish times and chatouillie high, so i decided to create another one using smades new program (which is excellent btw). Yes its an interactive and i know only a certain crowd digs them as much as I do. Hopefully i can hook a few loyal readers/writers to help me develop it into something everybody will like.

A simple intro into the story:
1) you live in a city called Cosquillas Bay ( Im not good with titles so i just find other languages words for tickle that play it from there, Ok)
2) ironically enough everything in that town has something to do with tickling, which is convenient for us
3) The main character, which the story will follow, gets into crazy ticklish situations.
4) and like my other story, the character MUST, be sexually ambiguous and nameless. So that everyone regardless of preference can read and be comfortable.

Pretty much the same guidelines as ticklish times. However i will include zainy and wacky plot twists. I beg of yall, please dont follow the writing.com interactives and tickle pokemons or dragons. I never really understood that type of thing. I cant believe im saying this but, lets keep it human on human shall we.

I know it can take a while for things to get off the ground, material wise that is, so i started it off with a little something. feel free to add on to this path or create your own start to this story.

Just so you know ill be adding a new intro path so lay off the crazy inventor neighbor idea or i swear to god I will hurt you

so heres the link

http://www.bobamser.com/cyo/adult/o...llas/index.html

thanks again smade for this great program.

Last edited:
I appreciate the attention folks. I was kinda hoping that somebody would get the ball rolling then i could feed of that. is anybody up to the challenge.

Fine then, don't you all rush to add stuff onto my story.

A little sarcasm for ya'll. So i was right, it does take a while for the ball to start rolling BUT some beautiful person started off the process and I thank him or her. You followed my lat chapter perfectly (well its kind of hard not to with a setup like that one) Although i kind of wished you included the sock thing but no worries, they can always be added on later.

I added another chapter after yours, whoever you are. Lets just say we go straight for the tickling in this story.

One last bit, please dont forget to leave a name so I am able to thanks you for your participation. Us interactive fans have to stick together.

Sorry if the link doesnt work. Its not my program but ill repost it just in case.

http://www.bobamser.com/cyo/adult/o...llas/index.html

and if that doesnt work go check out the tickletheater. I posted it there too.

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=35106

not even a week old and i already have to bump this thread up. Just so you folks know there has been a few more chapters added.

Id love to hear some feedback.

my props to wayne/batman for adding all those great chapters to the story. I really love where this is going. Its nice having somebody working with me in creating this little ticklish world.

Keep up the good work.

Funny how my stories always end up dying once i start to neglect them. Anyways, ive taken the first story path and shifted it into a new direction. I've added a substantial amount of content that hopefully someone can take and add some interesting chapters to it. I wanted zainy so i threw in an environmentalist/ticklee's dream technology to power the world we live in today.

So i implore you to read it and please tell me what you think

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=35106

I would be happy to add to your story but I can not getinto the site. I keep getting a timeout error. Is there another link? mightydog

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back