• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

California Constalations, And, Stable, Or Shaky, Relations?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to California. They went four and five on the trip, as they began by losing two of three in San Fransisco, then headed down the coast to San Diego, where they won two of three, and followed that by losing two of three to Los Angeles. They returned home, at midnight on a Sunday, to begin a nine game homestand, that would complete the first segment of their season schedule, at home.
During the six hour flight home to Nassau, on Sunday night, in spite of commiserating with his teammates, and eating his airline meal, Mitch had ample time to reflect on his life. He realized that over a more than 20 year period, his marriage to Naomi had been anything but stable. There had been drugs, adultery, a divorce, violence, a rape, fights, love, sex, tickling, foot worship, and all that went along with a couple who was married, and had fetishes. While there were times Mitch felt at his wits end, and thought he was miserable with Naomi, he looked around his apartment, at pictures of he and Naomi when they were young and newleyweds, as their family grew, their now three grown children, and their lives together. In reality, while there had been brutal battles, there had also been passionate love, much sex, and support. He had cried on Naomi's shoulder, and she had kicked his ass when need be. Aside from a couple of creases here, or there, on both of their faces, (and both of them still looked very young for their ages), and an extra callous or two, on Naomi's soles, if she didnt go for a pedicure for a bit, things weren't radically different, from when they had married, more than two decades earlier. Many times, even though Naomi made Mitch want to scream with rage, he also thanked God for her. They had been through the wars, and she hadnt left him, and was still giving him her body, and love, more than two decades later.
With these thoughts running through his mind, it was a very reflective Mitch who entered the apartment about midnight, and, as always, Naomi came to the door to greet him. "Now there's the best thing I've seen in ten days. How are you, Australian?" Mitch said, greeting Naomi with a long kiss hello on her lips. "I'm pretty fair, American, and you? I'm glad to have you home" Naomi said, hugging Mitch tight. Naomi led Mitch to the bedroom, and he undressed, and they went near each other, and began to make out. "MMM, how fast do you think I could have you under the covers, and curling your toes, either by tickling them, or fucking your brains out" Mitch said, continuing to kiss her. "You have such a one track mind, American, sex, sex, sex. Wouldnt you like to talk to me first?" Naomi said, in jest. not meaning it. "Okay, tell you what, let's go in the shower, and get cleaned up, and then we can talk. When we get back here, no talking allowed, only laughing and moaning, from either being tickled, or getting fucked, okay?" Mitch said. "Okay" Naomi replied. The couple went into the shower, where they continued to make out, and Mitch's penis became erect. "I cant be with you naked for very long, without wanting to have intercourse with you. You give me a huge erection, for some insane reason" Mitch said. "Really? I give you a huge erection? I cant imagine why that would be. I thought I was nothing but a pain in your ass these past two plus decades, so why, exactly do I give you such a big erection, American?" Naomi shot back. "You give me a huge erection, because, I love you, you are beautiful, and sexy, and ticklish,and I have three beautiful grown children with you, whom I adore, and, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Are those enough reasons for you to give me a huge erection?" Mitch said. "Maybe, I'll have to get back to you on that" Naomi shot back. After the shower, Mitch carried Naomi to the bed, placed her on it, and began kissing her from head to toes. She was incredibly aroused, and had an intense orgasm, before he even entered her. "I love you, you are amazing" Mitch said. "Shut up and fuck my brains out, American, and stop being so sappy. I havent been fucked in ten days, and I am busting. You can tell me how much you love me, after you fuck me" Naomi said firmly. "Your wish is my command, my lady" Mitch said, kissing Naomi long on the lips. So, after Mitch "fucked" Naomi's brains out, the couple lied in bed, and tenderly made out. Clearly, they were in about the best period they had experienced in a long while, and, as they fell assleep that night, peace abounded.
The next night, it was anything but peace, as Mitch, Naomi, and the rest of the Good Guy ballclub had a date with 40,000 screaming fans at the ballpark, to open a nine game homestand, and a series against Washington. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and she was dominant, shutting out the Nats for eight innings, with ten strikeouts. The Nats starter was just as good, and the game went to the bottom of the eighth scoreless, when, with two men on, Mitch came up, and launched a long homer to right field, to give the Good Guys a three run lead. Hilary Duff relieved Hudson in the ninth, and, after allowing the Nats to load the bases, struck out the final batter of the game, to perserve the 3-0 victory. Gil Bellows went to the hill the following night. He allowed only one run in his eight innings of work, but one was enough for the Nats that night, as the Good Guys got no runs, and only one hit, in a 1-0 loss. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday. The Good Guys fell behind 3-0, before rallying to tie the game in the sixth. After the Nats went ahead, the Good Guys scored two runs in the bottom of the eighth. Duff again saved the day, gaining the save, in the 5-4 Good Guy win.
Thursday was an off day. That day, at counesling, the couple relayed their ongoing calm to the couneslor. "We are getting along like never before. There is no guest room, no cursing, no screaming, just sex, love, and communication. This is our best period in a long time, maybe in our whole lives, and, it is wonderful" Naomi said. "I am thrilled to see you two getting along so well. Maybe you have both grown up, and learned how to live with one another. I hope it continues" The counselor said with a smile.
The Phillies came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell had the starting nod. She pitched a solid game, allowing but two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys scored four, and prevailed, 4-2. Rachel Leigh Cook took a hard shellacking on Saturday night, allowing five runs, in a 5-0 loss. Kate Hudson was on the mound on a sunny, warm, comfortable Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate was dominant again that day, pitching shutout ball into the eighth, while fanning a dozen. The Good Guys led by a scant 1-0 score in the ninth, when Duff was brought in to finish the game. With two out, and two strikes, the last hope for the Phillies blasted Duff's pitch deep to center field for a long homer, to tie the game, and the crowd booed Hilary, long and loud, as she cost Kate a win, and Hudson wound up with little more than a no decision for her stellar work on that Sunday afternoon. The fans weren't unhappy for too long, as Ed Burns, leading off the bottom of the ninth, launched a pitch to right center, over the wall, to give the Good Guys a 2-1 win.
The Reds invaded Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows had the ball on Monday, and quickly got run support in the first inning, by way of a grand slam home run. He didnt need any more than that, as he held the Reds the rest of the way, for a 4-1 complete game win. Charlize Theron pitched on Tuesday night. She was hit hard that night, allowing five runs in six innings. The Good Guys tried to rally in the ninth, but fell short, as Mitch struck out to end the game, and the Good Guys lost, 5-4. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. The Good Guys got three early runs, then went dry, as Campbell allowed three runs right back. The game remained tied until the eighth, when two errors plated two runs, and the bullpen took care of the rest in the ninth, to perserve a 5-3 Good Guy win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Both on and off field, things were sailing along wonderfully, and, as the team prepared to pack their bags to head to Washington the next night, life couldnt have been better for Mitch, Naomi, or the team.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be someone Mitch knew for a long time, his personal hairdresser who cut his mom's and his hair for a long time. A pretty woman, who was of a bit more than average weight for her height, she was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the hair girl's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Center fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the hair girl on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she writhed, and thrashed:HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHHEHE! Working down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling the hair girl on her hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs buckled, and she squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of the hair girl's feet. Mitch attacked her feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush, over her soles and toes. The hair girl went beserk. She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG MY FEET AND TOES ARE SO TICKLISH! I GIVE UP! NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the hair girl was untied.
On Thursday evening, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to Washington. "Another tranquil homestand, American. Is this it for good? Have we finally learned how to live with each other?" Naomi asked. "I dont know, Australian, but it is certainly wonderful, much better than fighting, so, let's just go with it. Have a good trip, and I will see you a week from Sunday. Do well" Naomi said, giving him a long kiss on the lips.
So, it had been another calm homestand of fine baseball, and good realtions. Now came another ten day road trip that would complete the first part of the season schedule. Would the good times continue to roll? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

All right, three in a row, that has got to be a record for Mitch and Naomi as of late. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, they have been getting along very well of late. Let's hope it continues.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back