• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Preview of what I am working on (2 storys)

First is Tamia and the King, featuring our own adorable Miss Tamia78 and guest starring the crazy Steph (yeas she is crazy, crazy crazy!).

Tamia and The King
Starring Tamia78 (Guest Starring Steph)
By SlaverTickler

Tamia sat at her table unable to believe where she was. The singer/actress had been on her world tour when she was personaly invited by the King of Laveria to apear in his country. No American performer had ever been invited to the Slavic nation before, and Tamia felt honoured to be the first. Right away her agent called the ambasador to Latveria Vallerie Cooper, and they worked out the details of there arival. Suprisingly there was no problem with meeting her clients needs, nor were there any demands on the part of the nations leader King Victor VonDoom. All they wished was for her to sit in on a banquit dinner, and then perform for the guests. Tamia was very excited, she hoped this could help with her countries relations with Latveria, so she wanted to put on a good show.

"What should I wear, is there anything they would find offencive?" asked Tamia.

"Well Ms. Cooper said VonDoom was ok with what ever you wanted the wear or sing," replied Steph, her agent, "But try to be conservitive anyway."

A few hours latter and the two shapley ladies walked into the hall of Castle Doom. Tamia wore a strapless blue dress that stopped half way past her calves. In a word stunning, while her agent looked very sharp in a black skirt and jacket with a red blouse. Both woman had on shear nylons with 9 inch stiletto heel, but niether could have suspected what they were in for. Vallerie Cooper had known all along about VonDoom wanting Tamia to come to his kingdom all along, infact is had been her idia. VonDoom and Cooper had been in nagotiatons for a weapons, because dispite apearing like an 18th century nation VonDoom was very skilled in science im the ways of the technological. Unfortunetly for Tamia he also had developed a fondness for her, having seen a picture of her in Teen Beat while visiting the Embassie in the United States. Cooper had been charged by the Presadent to get VonDoom to come on board with the US to desighn weapons for them, and upon learning of his "crush" on the singer, she concieved one of the most underhanded plans in American History.

"So you are willing to offer me one of your own citizens in exchainge for my weapons technology?" said VonDoom as he watched Tamia through the monitor.

"Yes you magisty, I have been instucted by..." began Vallerie.

"Please Miss Cooper, call me Victor." said the hansome man, running his hand through his short brown hair, "We are in privat there is no need for formality, and how do I know you nation will not send the Navy Seals to retrieve her once you have what you want?"

"Trust me Victor, the goverment isn't about to risk some of it's best trained to save a singer and actress, especialy if she were to become a citazen of Latveria."

"And why would she do that?" asked VonDoom.

"I don't know, perhapes you can convince her with your charm." she said as she left with the sighened contract.

Tamia and Steph chated over their wine about how incredable the palace was. After only a glass both women began to feel a little giddy as though they were high or buzzed. After only one glass, that ment the alchohal content must have been pretty high, and being in a different country that shouldn't have suprised them but it did. The two ladies giggled like school girls, as two sodiers in brown uniforms stood at their table. They informed the duo that they were wanted in the King's main chaimber for a private introduction. The pair were led down a hallway hrough a secret passage in one of the walls, giggling the entire way.

Upon ariving in the King's chaimber Tamia was rushed to a chair infront of a larg desk. Sitting on the otherside of the desk was the King himself, his blue eye's took in the lovely woman's curves. The singer tried to keep her composure, but couldn't help gigling because of the win, wich caused her agent to laugh as well. Suddenly VonDoom's expretion chainged from cheerful to grave. With a nod of his head two guards grabed Steph, who yelled out as the pulled her out of the room. Tamia turned her head to see what was going on, only to feel cool steel clap around her wrist, traping them against the arms of the chair she sat in.

Next is a request/repayment of sort for Rajee, bacuse he has done me a few solids (as you hip youngsters would say). It features Kristen Kreuk of Smallville who finds her self in a sort of Twilight Zone adventure/nightmare.

Flipped Out
Starring Kristen Kreuk
By SlaverTickler
For Rajee

Kristen walked quietly through the set of Smallville. She would often do this late in the evenig if she wasn't doing a scene, or studying her lines for the next days work. Sometimes she would run into co-star Annett O'Toole who played Martha Kent (Superman's mom) and they would talk about stuff, girl stuff. Once they got together with Alison Mac (who plays Cloe) and Erica Durance (Lois Lane) and had a girls night out. I had been fun, but they were totaly wiped out the next morning, and could hardly udder there line, or even remember them. The band decided they would get together again, but as a fairwell when the show had done it's last episode. That episode would begin filming tomorrow, and Kris had mixed feelings about it. On one hand she was happy because it ment the closing of one chapter, on the other it ment saying good bye to many of the cast and crew who had become very good friends, almost and extended family, to her.

With out realizing it, Kreuk had wandered into the famouse Barn of the Kent Familly Farm, where Clark Kent (played by Tom Welling) often came to ponder that episodes events, either with his mother Martha, or friend Cloe (and of course father Jonathan who had been played by John Schneider for many years). It brought a smile to the young woman's face knowing the she and Tom would share the last scene of the last show when it aired. They would have one last on screen kiss, it would be a parting kiss though as Clark is destined to leav his home town and move to the big city to become a reporter, while Lana will stay behind and run her coffee shop. Never to learn that the man she loves will be the "Worlds Greatest Super Hero".

Suddenly Kristen noticed there weren't any camera's in the barn, and that the lights had all been removed. Looking around franticly she began to think she'd wandered into the wrong place. The Vancouver native reconized every she saw, so she was in the right place, but where was the equipment. There was a cracking sound abover here, and then she saw 3 ropes drop from the ceiling. Three men in black slide down the ropes landing infront of her. Turning to run Kriten's path was blocked by two more men in the same black garb. The 5 large men closed in on the scare brunett, who tried to through some kicks and punches only to be over welmed by the shear size and numbers of her attackers. Soon she found her self flat on her back, screaming for help, as 2 held her arms, and the other pair held her legs.

"Ok, were is the Kent kid?" demanded the remaining thug as he stood over her, "Mr. Luthor know you and him have been having a fling so fess up and things won't get messy!" he adviced.

"Kent kid, Mr. Luthor?" repeated Kris, "Are you guys nuts, this is a movie set, Smallvile is a TV show." she added, "We aren't in Kanssas, this isn't even in the United States, it's British Colubia Cana..."

"Enough lies Lonna." said a familier voice, "Who are you trying to fool."

Kris turnerd her head and saw cast member Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) walking down the stares from the hey loft. He ws wearing a white suit but had some sort of dark glove on his right hand. It was like the episode where Lex has the pregonition about his future with Lanna. Kristen shook her head in dibeleife. It had to be some sort of nightmare, that was it, she'd follen asleep in her chair at the set, and was dreaming all of this. Soon one of her friends would wake her up to do her scene, or to tell her it was time to go. As the man closed in on the helpless beauty she began screaming for someone to wake her up, it was like a scene from one of those "A Nightmare on Elm St" films, where Freddy's next victime knows they have to wake up, but can't.

"Where is he Lonna, where is Clark?" asked the man in white squating down to look in her eye's, "I know about you two, the afair." he went on, "I forgive you for your part, but Clark..." he said pulling of his glove to reveal a pail green hand, "... where is he Lana. WHERE IS HE!"

"You're all crazy, it's just a tv show, this is a dream it has to be!" screamed Kris, "SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP... PLEASE!"

"Very well Lonna, have it you way." said 'Lex', "Use techneak #7 on her." he ordered, "I'll be in my Limo."

As the man who looked like her friend walked away, Kris screamed for help as she was dragged over to a table in the center of the barn. The Canadian cutie was spralled like a 5 point star, her slender body pulled tight, and then shackled with leather cuffs. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her jeans and T-shirt were cut and torn from her body, revealing a white bra and a pair of frilled panties, and thigh high ping stockings. Her sneakers where pulled from her feet reveal tiny toes consealed in her stocking. The 5 men laughed and rubbed their hands together, eyeing her like a stake, medium rare, baked potatoe, with peas and corn.

"Ok boys, since it's Chester's first interogation, what say we let him go first." offered the man.

With a resounding cheer, followed by a scream from Kristen, a one of the men climed on top of her, and straddled her chest. Much to her suprise the brunet felt a finger ently stroke her inner bicep, causing her to both gasp and wince. The man's touch was so gently, that it actually tickled, then it dawned on Miss Kreuk what they were planning to do to her, as she squealed.

Slaver, I like BOTH stories, despite the misspellings (couldn't help it, lol :jester: )

Great job so far, can't wait to see what happens next!!!.

--T

Tamia78 said:
Slaver, I like BOTH stories, despite the misspellings (couldn't help it, lol :jester: )

Great job so far, can't wait to see what happens next!!!.

--T

Hmm, spelling, always with the spelling. People are never happy, I offer to write a story with you in it, and you take shots at my spelling... well now I am inspired to do such unspeakable things that, well, I can't even speak of them.

;)

SlaverTickler said:
Hmm, spelling, always with the spelling. People are never happy, I offer to write a story with you in it, and you take shots at my spelling... well now I am inspired to do such unspeakable things that, well, I can't even speak of them.

;)

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

TickleTinkle said:
LOL, perhaps your spelling might improve if you got tickled on all your worst spots for 15 minutes for every misspelled word. I am, afterall, going to college to become a high school English teacher . . .
:2poke:

Well you haven't stated your gender so I'll say no to that one.

I'm bringing in Titania...

I have decided to bring in the charactor of Titania into the story as well. Like VonDoom in this story she doesn't have super powers, but is simply a big strong woman who works for the king as his chief interigator. If anybody has pictures of Dr. Doom from Secret Wars (where he removed his mask after stealing the beyonders power) please post it here, thanks.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back