• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Requests Again!

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
After finishing my novel I found myself with more freetime than I need so I'm opening up the request lines. Now unlike in the past I will limit myself to the amount of requests I focus on at one time. Because I took on so many last time the quality of my stories were effected, and also the length of them wasn't as great as it could have been. There are a few requests I didn't get to and for that I am sorry.

Anyways I follow the TMF rules for stories.

1. No Minors
2. No Aging Characters.

I hope everyone will give me a chance to take on your requests one more time. I'll post here when I need the requests to stop for the time being.

Thank You!
And PM Me!

(I forgot to remind people that I like to make requests as personal as I can. So if you have names, descriptions of your characters, or people you'd like written about than please let me know. Also not all requests have to be made for the TMF, if you'd like a private story written than that can be done. Just remember all checks should be made out to "Always Silver" thats... Just kidding!)

Last edited:
If celebs are ok...

Anything with Lynda Carter or Wonder Woman, or both (hey now thats freaky LOL). As far as I'm conserned Lynda is still beautiful, but if you want to base the story in the late 70's or early 80's so be it.

i was thinking maybe one about the pussycat dolls or Ashley Tisdale

thanx

Phhh ya! I have a bit of a fantasy going on. It's made up characters, from my own stories, but I can't seem to write a successful tickle scene.

This is detailed. Change anything ya like, and you don't have to fit everything in the story. These are just the basics, give you an idea of the characters.

They are both college age. This should be M/F. They aren't really lees or lers, just innocent (or not so much) playful tickling.

More details:

Girl: Her name is Alli. She is one year younger and somewhat shorter then the boy. She has long, almost-black but completely natural straight hair. Her eyes are brown. She has fair skin. Her favorite colors are pink and brown. She's into Bohemian styles. She's a wonderful singer, great actress, and okay dancer- needless to say, she's a musical theatre major. Her feet actually are ticklish, but not very. So this can have foot tickling, but not entirely. Her most ticklish spot is her stumach, her second is her armpit. Other ticklish spots include knees, neck, sides, thighs, and ribs. She isn't a screamer, she laughs, giggles etc.

She wears this antique silver locket. Always.

Alli can be best described as 'childlike.' She likes to play, and to have fun. She isn't above teasing her friends. It's hard for her to make friends with anyone who's overly serious, or who just can't make her laugh. She is a dreamer. She has been in love, but never in a relationship- she has romanticized fantasies of what it is like to be kissed, or to be with a guy. Because of this, she develops crushes very, very easily. She is an optimist, and believes everything will work out for the best, no matter what.

In a sentance, she's one of those young innocent girls who believes in fairytales.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The boy: Brendan. Blonde, blue eyes, tall. A dancer, with a good voice. Also a musical theatre major. Year older than Alli. Very preppy style. He loves Hollister (which Alli happens to hate.) He's been popular forever, and had a bajillion and one girls crush on him. He's dated 4 of them. Never really found the girl he was looking for. He is ONLY ticklish on his stomach.

He loves to joke around. Insanely. He can, however, be very serious when needed. But the root of him is comedy. He's not the sharpest crayon in the box, but is still very witty. He always has a comeback, but eventually, could get very offended at someone who keeps egging him on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

So. They've been best friends since middle school. They tease eachother about anything and everything, often unprovoked. They do fun things, like randomly dressing up or going to a kid's park to play around. BTW, they both know the other is ticklish.

Both of them like eachother, always have, but are too afraid of ruining the friendship to do anything (and they won't do anything about it in this story, either please?)

This, like I said, is M/F. Mainly. There can be a little f/m, if needed, but should be 98% M/F. It can be tied up or not. It should be nonconsensual, and in one of their dorm rooms, doesn't matter who. Don't have any roomates in it though. She shouldn't ask him to tickle her, or agree to being tickled or tied up or anything. If any nudity is to accure, it should remain very inncoent. He can see her bra and underwear if he has to, but not past that. He would be to shy at that point to take them off.

Like I said, he isn't a Ler, and she isn't a Lee, but he should have the psychological/technique of a really good Ler.

No sex/kissing should ensue afterwards. But, he can tickle her crazy... to the point some would consider torture. (that's not a neccesisty, just saying, it can go long if you like.)

That's it! Use as many details as you want, you don't really have to say everything, and have fun with it! PM me if ya need clarification on something, but feel free to take creative liberties as well.

Ok I got the requests. I'll get started on these immediantly. I'll let everyone know when I start taking more requests. Thanks!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back