• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick bio and story...

Molly

Hello... my name is Molly and I am a ticklephile (everyone, "Hello, Molly!") Anyways, I'm a long-time reader, firt-time post-er. Um... quick note on myself, I'm one of life's natural tickle victims. I'm not sure why the gods have ordained me to be so, but as long as I can remember, I've always found myself in these hopelessly tickle-torture situations. I guess that's why I became such a lover of the sport... it was either that or go crazy. And I figure since I love your guys' stories so much, I might as well throw in some of my own experiences... all of which are true... but the names have been changed in case my tormentors are reading along... it wouldn't surprise me... but I digress.
:rolleyes:

Small example of my numerous exploits: I had just gotten off of jazz band tonight (I'm a music student, you see), and I was in a bad mood since I wasn't in playing as well as I should. So I went to my buddy's house to take my anger out on some racing game they just bought. After awhile, my two friends, Greg and Reggie started getting into some RPG and were taking turns... after the other one died. I figured since it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, I should give those few beloved people in my life a card. So I pull up this coffee table to the wall, which is pretty low to the ground and has only a about a foot of an opening at the bottom, with the rest of the table just resting on two, box-like legs. So, if you can imagine a small girl, painting water colors on a coffee table, stuck against the wall, with her legs and feet sticking out the end... well, that'd be me. And these two guys are leaning against the coffee table, sitting on the floor,playing some stupid game... can you dig it?
;)

Anyhoo, like I said, I was grumpy (and a little stoned) so I start making fun of the game they're playing... because it was stupid... and they get a little offended... 'cause I guess I was poking some fun at them too. I think I said something like, "This game's about as clever as you guys," and proceeded to laugh at my little quip. Greg pauses his game and looks at me, "Think you're pretty funny, don't ya'?"
"Yeah," says poor Me.
"Well, do you know what I think is funny?" Greg says as he starts to pull off my sock.
"I do," says Reggie as he pulls off my other sock. It was then that I noticed my predicament. You see, I couldn't bend my kness 'cause the table was too low, nor could I move my legs, since the opening was so narrow, and the rest of me was pinned against the wall. So, I sat there sockless, trapped between a hard place and two, sadistic boys.
:scared:

"No! Greg... DON'T!" But he just smiled and said, "Oh, this'll cheer you up anyways." So he slowly starts to tickle my foot, scraping his fingers up and down my arch... all the while I'm trying not to laugh... and failing that, I start giggling and trying to push the table away... to no avail.
:idontwann

Then Reggie dies (still playing the video game, remember?) and passes the controller to Greg and grabs my foot near him. "Okay, Molly... are you ready for this?" See, both these guys tickle me regularly... and Greg is usually pretty playful about it, but Reggie is just a fucking sadist. He grabs one of my paints brushes and starts teasing me with it, "This is really going to tickle..."
:evilha:

"Nonononono... Reggie...NOOO!" says I.
"Tickle, tickle,tickle," as he starts to stroke my sole, ever so softly with the brush... and he knows I HATE to be teased, so he starts cooing at me and saying things like, "I bet it feels like a tongue just licking up and down your little foot." And I was just going nuts trying to get from under that table...
:firedevil

This continued for about twenty minutes, as the boys kept switching between my feet. Greg kept scratching my foot with his little nails and Reggie was exploring in between my toes with the paint brush... and I was a laughing, sometimes screaming, wreck... very little dignity in that.
:blush:

And naturally, as if things couldn't get worse for poor me, Clara walks into the room to see what all the ado was about. Clara is Reggie's twin and my best friend... and who consequently turned both these guys on to tickling me. So she smiles her pretty Clara smile and strolls over to the coffee table, very smugly I might add, "Boys, boys, boys... you're doing that all wrong. It seems to me, Molly is having far too much fun." At this, the boys pause their game and everyone's focus is now on me.
"Claraaaaa.... pleeease just let me go..."
But she just ignored me and sat right down in front of my helpless feet, "Here, you both grab her feet... that's right, and hold her toes back so her feet are stretched tight... yeah, like that..."
Clara started rolling up her sleeves and flexing her fingers just to further torture me. "Man, those are some nails you got," says Greg.
"Molly, Molly, Molly... you are going to be screaming," says good, ole Reggie. But Clara just looked at me and smiled.
:yowzer:

What followed was about fifteen minutes of Clara raking her nails up and down my arches, showing the boys how to go after the toes on one foot and concentrate on my arch on the other. "Her arch is her weak point," says my dear friend, "See how she reacts when I go slow with one hand and quick with the other." All I could do is laugh, I was beyond swearing at them now... man, it was pretty torturesome.
:whip:

They made me promise to be nice before they stopped and let me up, knowing all too well that I'd be quick for revenge... even though that never really works out for me either... but dammit, a girl's gotta have her pride.
:)

But that's my story. And I have quite a few more... and a lifetime more to experience... so I'll post when I can.

:manicd:

Bio and story

You are the girl!!!!!! I just wish I were one of those lucky friends of yours!:D :devil:

This was

a REALLY cool first post. True experiences are my absolute favorite. Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing. You might want to look at my mammoth "early experiences" thread. Here's the URL:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2745

;)

BTW - Watch out for Dave, want to talk about a Sadist! And Scooby and his rodents. I'll warn you about the rest later (but you're safe with ME ;) )

I agree with Biscuit. This was a really cool first post, and I too look forward to hearing more of your true life experiences.

Welcome to the posting side of the Forum.

Laughter

Welcome

Welcome aboard Molly,

Always great to have a female join the crew..........and it sounds like quite the foot ticklish woman. Can you tell I like ticklish feet.

Welcome..........

Giantfan:D

Nice post, it's always nice to have a tickle victim close by for just such an emergency. If I may ask, what size shoe do you wear? Hope to hear more from your experiences!!!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back