• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story!!!

What do you think of part 1?

• I loved it

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I liked it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was okay

• I didn't like it

• I hated it

• Total voters

Lilmissticklishfeet

TMF Expert
Hey, y'all! I've been really busy w/a ton of crap, but I'm happy to report that I have returned with a new story. Mind you, it's only the first part, but it's worth reading. Hope you like it!

Poor Ticklish Theresa

Theresa awoke to find herself strapped to a hospital bed. She had been stripped of her clothing and shoes, leaving her completely naked. The last thing she remembered before losing consciousness was hiding in the woods, trying to escape from Mistress Cora. The guards soon found her, gagging her with a chloroform-soaked towel. The guards then carried her back to Mistress Cora’s house for her punishment. As Theresa looked around the room, she suddenly heard footsteps coming down the hallway. The door swung open and there, standing with her hands on her hips, was Mistress Cora. Her face, usually bright and cheerful, was now bedecked with anger. She stepped into the room and walked slowly toward Theresa’s bed.

“Trying to run away, were we? Thought we could get away with it, did we? That was a very foolish thing to do, Theresa.” Theresa ignored Mistress Cora’s gaze as she listened to what was being said to her. “You realize that I shall have to punish you, don’t you?” asked Mistress Cora. Theresa quickly stole a glance at Mistress Cora’s face. There was a sadistic look beginning to appear on her face. “Please don’t hurt me, Mistress Cora. I didn’t mean to run away. Honest!” Mistress Cora began to laugh. “Hurt you? Of course I’m not going to hurt you. Your punishment will not hurt. I promise you that. In fact, I think you’ll just be tickled about it!”

Theresa’s eyes widened in fear as the last sentence rang in her ears. “You wouldn’t! You can’t! You have no idea how ticklish I am!” she protested. Theresa began to struggle against the straps that held her down. Mistress Cora grinned wickedly as she watched the young woman struggling before her. “What’s the matter, Theresa? You look a little scared,” She gave a little cackle as she lowered her hands toward Theresa’s underarms. Theresa watched with horror as Mistress Cora’s long fingernails reached for the smooth hollows. “Nohoho please stahahahap! I can’t tahahahahake it!” The naked young woman shook with gales of laughter as the fingernails raked across her underarms.

After a few minutes, Mistress Cora stopped her torture on Theresa’s underarms, instead focusing on her stomach. Theresa tried to catch her breath after the torture on her underarms, but she found herself rolling with laughter as Mistress Cora began poking her taut abs with her long fingernails. “Does this tickle, Theresa? Is poor little Theresa ticklish?” she taunted as she swirled one of her nails around Theresa’s navel. “Stahahahahap it pleahahahahase! I cahahahan’t breahahahathe!” pleaded the young 19 year old brunette. Her gut began to ache as laughter spilled from her crimson lips.

I love the set-up that you've done. Now awaiting part two, which should have lots and lots of merciless F/f tickling. (Especially on her feet, please.) :D

milagros317 said:
I love the set-up that you've done. Now awaiting part two, which should have lots and lots of merciless F/f tickling. (Especially on her feet, please.) :D

Oh, don't worry. Part 2 will definitely have lots of merciless tickling on her feet. I'm glad you like the set-up, milagros317. :woot:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back