• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Ticklish Girl Of All Time

ShiningIce

3rd Level Green Feather
This story goes back 3 yrs when i was around 17. Me and my two friends were hanging outside of the movies by the parking lot. When 3 VERY attractive girls walked up to us and started flirting. One of these girls seemed to be interested in only me......we got to talking and she asked for my # and me being the friendly trusting person that I was at the time gave it to her. The next day she called me and we talked for like 3 hrs. I found out she was a pretty cool chick, so i made a date to go to the mall just to talk a little bit more. So about 2 days later we're walking around at the mall................ok STOP let me describe this girl to you, 5'7 125lbs blonde hair brn eyes hot as HELL!!! so I was a little perplexed as to why she was interested in me, (I have low self-esteem) anyways we get to playfuly pushing eachother and i accidently poke her in the side. The girl must have jumped 23 feet in the air hehehehe so I'm thinking I just struck gold. She acted really embarrased about it but I was feelin REAL good right about then so after the mall we go to my car to think about where we wanna go next. Now this whole time shes been flirting shamelessly with me, but anyways once we get in the car i pounce on her and begin tickling her mercilessly. Immediatly she lets loose a beautiful melody of cackles and howls. I've NEVER EVER seen a woman this ticklish before. Her face is turning bright red, her eyes are as big as dinner plates, and she's laughing like a madwoman. I tickle her non-stop for about 4 min then give her a breather to see how shes doing, well she looked like she had just run a marathon, but she had this weird smile on her face. She told me she had never been tickled like that in her life, and then she proceeded to cuddle up next to me and go back to her flirtatious ways. well thats my story. :D :D

Most ticklish girl...

Hey, man, take real good care of that gal. She sounds like a keeper!!!!!;)

Cool man! See, sometimes the world ca be such a beautiful place. So what ever happened? Did you start dating steady?

Man, you just can't put a value on memories like those. Thanks for sharing!

Well sadly the day after our date I found out she was lying about her age and dropped her like a bad habit :(

Psssst ...

Pssst!

*Looks around fervently for spies*

It was Tummy!

:)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back