• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Floating an idea here, take it where you want to . . .

Ds9

for DS9: A bit cliche perhaps, but you could have Dukat, or any Dominion villian, tickle either Kira, or Dax, or both, for Federation Secrets. Or something with either Julian or Rom tickling Leeta. I always thought she was VERY cute

One of my favorite series was Frank Herbert's DUNE. Towards the end of the movie there was a scene where the Guild ambassador comes to see the Emperor to demand that he resolve the crisis that is threatening the Spice supply. (The Guild holds the true power in the galaxy, but they only get upset if something interrupts their spice supply). The Guild's true power becomes evident when their ambassador point-blank tells the emprror to resolve the issue, or spend the rest of his life in a pain amplifier. You can see the emperor visibly pale and gulp at that remark.

Got me to thinking... I'm not into heavy pain, but if that technological universe can build a pain amplifier, it should be just a variant on other sensitivity amplifiers. Imagine spending the rest of one's days naked and being tickle tormented in a tickle sensitivity amplifier? Tickling can be torment enough, but imagine the sensation being amplified 10-fold... or a hundred fold... while keeping the victim alive and conscious. Whew! That's when it's not good to be the emperor!

TickleTinkle said:
Now I remember, in DS9, his name is Goldukat, not just dukat, lol. I'm a brunette with a blonde moment...

Actully the cardassian's name was just Dukat... Gul was actully his title, like Captain, or Commander.. and leeta was also a character from DS9, she was rom's wife in the final seasons of the show and i agree with whom ever said it, she's quite cute...

and i'd personally like to see a tickle seen with kira and Ezri Dax... that would be pretty cool..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back