• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle-torment fantasies (f/m)

beta

In my own twisted kink, in order to be arousing, tickle-torment should always be coupled with orgasm-denial. I realize that I'm in the minority on this topic, but I'm sure I'm not alone. I also feel that tickle-torment should last a very long time. A very very long time. Tickling someone for three or four hours and then releasing them just doesn't scratch my itch like ongoing, possibly endless tickle torment does.

I enjoy M/F, F/F, and F/M tickle torment, but my favorite is F/M. Once again this puts me in the minority, but I know there are at least a few others like me.

One of my fantasies involves an army besieging a fortified city which is defended by a female general. While on a mission a female officer from the city is captured at night by the attacking army. The male general attends to her interrogation personally and finds out that she is the daughter of the female general who commands the city's defense. He decides to use this to his advantage and places the nude captured officer on display at the front of his camp in easy view from the walls of the city. Each night for weeks he tickle-torments the prisoner, knowing that her mother can see her in her writhing torment, screaming in the night, begging for release from the tickle torment and also from the merciless arousal from which there is no release.

She begs all night long, which is meant as a psychological ploy to anger and distract the general in the city along with her troups. They can see her writhing and squirming all day in the camp as the brutal enemy plays with her, and can hear her begging all night.

After several weeks of siege, the army attacks the city in full force. Many men die storming the walls, but eventually they gain entrance to the city, only to find themselves in a clever trap, outnumbered and outfought within the walls of the enemy city. The general of the attacking army is captured and brought before the female general of the city, who has him immediately stripped so that he stands naked before her and her now rescued daughter. She has the surviving members of the attacking army sold as slaves, but retains their general for revenge.

The revenge is not pretty. The female general wants to have him tortured to death, but her daughter intervenes. The captured general is instead placed on permanent display above the gates of the city, where a special contingent of female soldiers are charged with the duty of tickle-torturing his naked, squirming body for the amusement of the citizens, and as a warning to others. They do their job well, and the people laugh at his screams for mercy as he twists and squirms in his never ending agony, accompanied by his extreme and ever-present arousal. This is to be his fate for the rest of his life.

If I had the time I'd write it myself, but I'm really swamped.

- Dr. Phil

As first posts go, this one gets an A+. I hope you can find time to write.

Wicked Cool and Supremely Evil!

Hope somebody writes this story soon. This sounds like something that Milagros could have fun with!!

[email protected]

To Milagros317:

Thanks for the coment. I may be a first-time poster, but I've been a longer-time reader - ever since I read a story on the web entitled "Holodeck Pixies" and I followed the crumb trail back to this forum, whereupon I immediately read ALL of your stories, then hung around to read the rest of the forum. BTW, I already read your novella and I loved it.

- Dr. Phil

I felt I should also reply because I too am an avid lover F/M Tickling and T&D. I have posted a few stories in the past, however I have been working on a some new stories recently. Hopefully, I will finish them and post them soon.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back