• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Lifeguard's Baptism (fff/m)

kryptonite

TMF Poster
I shut my eyes and enjoyed the warm sun and thought about diving into the cool blue water of the swimming pool which I had all to myself. It was a weekday morning and there were no noisy children playing, no out of shape adults swimming laps. And a breeze through the surrounding pine forest of the suburban neighborhood park even eased the sultry sun's rays. The peace of the morning was broken when three college age chicks opened the gate and spread their beach towels.

Now I had something better to do than just relax. I knew them though not well. Steffi wore a green one piece bathing suit that barely contained her large bust and heavy rear. Rachel in a yellow one piece was just as big and bouncy, but only Sandy, a slim perky blonde, dared to wear a hot pink bikini. I stayed in my chair and pretended to nap, but I kept my eyes open a slit and gazed at them in secret while they sunbathed.

Steffi whispered something to them after awhile and they giggled. She walked to the deep end and jumped in. And she floundered, thrashing and splashing.

"Help! I have a cramp!" she yelled.

I dove in, ready to save her and cop an "accidental" feel at the same time. Rachel and Sandy jumped in as well and swam from the other end of the pool. I grabbed Steffi and meant to swim her to the side of the pool, but suddenly she seized me in a bear hug, squeezing her breasts against my neck.

"What're you trying to do?" I asked, irritated that she wouldn't cooperate.

We wrestled while we were treading water and I began to get alarmed. She aggressively seemed to be keeping me there. Her friends arrived and before I knew what was happening Rachel had her arms around one of mine, while Steffi wouldn't let go of my other arm. I was trapped and feared they were trying to drown me.

"What, what're you doing?" I asked again, struggling in futility and treading water.

"We caught us a lifeguard," Steffi said.

"What should we do with him?" Rachel asked.

Sandy was facing me. She had a worried look on her face.

"I think we should let him go," she said.

"Don't worry, we won't get in trouble. I'm sure Jimmy doesn't want to admit he was overpowered by girls," Steffi said.

I renewed my efforts, but my chest was sore from lifting weights the day before and besides, I couldn't generate any power in the water.

"Let me go," I said.

"I'm the boss here and I say what goes. Sandy, I order you to tickle him," Steffi said.

Frantically, I tried to squirm free, but I was getting exhausted and could hardly budge either arm.

"You're mean," Sandy said.

"Tickle him."

Sandy seemed reluctant. Nevertheless, she treaded water in front of me and tickled my ribs causing an erection. I snorted, a sneezing laugh. She stopped.

A strange thing then happened. Through they didn't let me go, they ignored me and started talking about their boyfriends. I was so tired I couldn't break free. I was too ashamed to beg for them to let me go, and I was starting to enjoy the feeling of helplessness. I felt like a baby in amniotic fluid. I almost lost consciousness in a kind of nirvana when Steffi interrupted the conversation with the sudden order.

"Tickle him."

Sandy started tickling me again and all I could do was float and laugh helplessly. I was too weak to even tread water--they were holding me up.

But while I was laughing, they went back to talking about their boyfriends again as if I wasn't even there. I was so frustrated because I wanted to rub my penis which was hard as a diamond and throbbing in urgent need of release.

"Somebody, please pay attention to my dick," I suddenly blurted out.

"Did anyone hear that?" Steffi asked. "I heard a cranky baby. Sandy, tickle the cranky baby."

"No, no, no, I can't take it anymore."

Sandy looked at Steffi after my outburst, the latter nodding furiously, and she stuck her fingers in my bathing suit and tickled the area between my balls and my legs. I writhed and squealed, and embarrassing sound. They pulled me to the side of the pool and dragged me out so my back was on the hard concrete.

"Please, please, let me go."

"You're weak," Steffi said.

Suddenly, I heard the gate creak, and my boss, Mrs. Harden, barged in.

"Young man, what are you doing?"

I could hear the clatter of high heeled sandals as the jiggly middle-aged red head approached and was too ashamed to even turn my head and look, let alone answer. She stood over me, staring and grinning, and for a moment I was terriffied that she was going to join in.

"He hit his head and fell in the pool. We had to save him," Steffi said.

And so they let me go...and resumed their conversation of cute boyfriends.

wow! what a hot story! It's a shame that lady showed up, though, it seemed like things were just starting!

Maybe Sandy should tickle him some more!

Pool tickling

Wow, that seems like an amazing experience if it ever occurred! Too bad the boss came by...

Last edited:
*nods*

Yes...a darn shame the boss walks in. Though you have to admit, deliciously, harmlessly embarrassing!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back