• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTV's Boiling Point

E-Dawg

TMF Regular
Last night, I saw on MTV's Boiling Point a guy walking by a beauty salon watching (random) women getting pedicures. At one point, he started videotaping the women's feet. They felt uncomfortable about it. One of the women got up and said "I'm calling the police". A few women decided to be patient with him and were surprised when he gave each of them $100 for their patience.

My question is, did the employees of the salon know about this situation? If so, why whould they let something like this happen? I wouldn't be surprised if that particular woman really did call the police and pressed charges against the guy, or even filed a lawsuit against the salon for letting this happen. If I were that woman, I would've told the salon manager first about the matter, and then make the police a last resort (if the salon manager doesn't do anything about it).

It's one thing if the guy was watching the women as he walked by. But when he pulled out that video camera, he went too far (especially when he didn't have their consent to take videos of their feet). It's fine if the women give him permission. Otherwise, he should've left that camera put away.

On the other hand, if these women weren't comfortable about being watched (through the window) while getting pedicures, why didn't they consider that before going to that salon? The chairs were right by the window. I'm not saying it was ok for that guy to be such a pervert, but these women should understand that if they go to get pedicures in salons, there is a possibility that other people (besides the salon employees and other customers) are going to see their feet getting done.

About this TV show, I'm sure that the salon employees were in on the whole thing, but why didn't the producers of the show take into consideration how the customers might feel about this?

Its the premise of the show...everyone you saw on camera signed a release form....

E-Dawg said:
About this TV show, I'm sure that the salon employees were in on the whole thing, but why didn't the producers of the show take into consideration how the customers might feel about this?

Seriously, did you only see that one episode?

This is not the first time I've seen that show. As far as the release form is concerned, how are these people surprised when they are told that they're on the show? The people being taped in these situations don't know that they're being taped on the show until they each are rewarded $100 for being patient for the set amount of time required.

I think its cool that you are really that thoughtful of a person that you are trying to put yourself in these people's shoes, but really...its no different than Candid Camera or any of the other shows.Really.

E-Dawg said:
Last night, I saw on MTV's Boiling Point a guy walking by a beauty salon watching (random) women getting pedicures. At one point, he started videotaping the women's feet. They felt uncomfortable about it. One of the women got up and said "I'm calling the police". A few women decided to be patient with him and were surprised when he gave each of them $100 for their patience.

My question is, did the employees of the salon know about this situation? If so, why whould they let something like this happen? I wouldn't be surprised if that particular woman really did call the police and pressed charges against the guy, or even filed a lawsuit against the salon for letting this happen. If I were that woman, I would've told the salon manager first about the matter, and then make the police a last resort (if the salon manager doesn't do anything about it).

It's one thing if the guy was watching the women as he walked by. But when he pulled out that video camera, he went too far (especially when he didn't have their consent to take videos of their feet). It's fine if the women give him permission. Otherwise, he should've left that camera put away.

On the other hand, if these women weren't comfortable about being watched (through the window) while getting pedicures, why didn't they consider that before going to that salon? The chairs were right by the window. I'm not saying it was ok for that guy to be such a pervert, but these women should understand that if they go to get pedicures in salons, there is a possibility that other people (besides the salon employees and other customers) are going to see their feet getting done.

They did take their feelings into consideration and that's why they did it. They got exactly what they wanted from these ladies. I think anyone would assume that they would feel uncomfortable with a complete stranger videotaping them. I love that show and I've seen that episode a handful of times. They had a marathon of that show on last night into early morning and that episode aired. That guy who did the videotaping plays a good creep.

And it looks as though they'll be airing another marathon of the show. It scheduled to be airing from 12:30am-5:30am early saturday morning. So if you're up late this friday night check it out in case they air it. I don't know if they'll air that specific episode but it's still a good show.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back