• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mid Atlantic Sweats, And Then, Bahamian Sweats, In More Ways Than One

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, to the humid Mid Atlantic and Midwest. They began the trip by winning two of three in Washington, and then proceeded to travel to Philadelphia, and lose two of three, before embarking to Cincinnatti, and winning two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams they had opened the season with.
During the time away, there was a bit of tension between Mitch and Naomi that had not been seen for a while. She was quiet, and somewhat sarcastic, when they spoke on the computer, and on the phone. When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was lying on her stomach, on the living room floor, doing exercises, her bare feet, and wrinkly soles, staring right at Mitch. Mitch came in, with a nonchlant:" Hey, Australian"., to which Naomi replied:" Hello, American, just doing my workout to stay in shape, so that you won't want to leave me for another woman" Naomi said. "That's not going to happen, you aren't ever getting rid of me" Mitch said, kissing her on the lips Then, somewhat on impulse, Mitch decided to try and interject a bit of playfulness into the situation. As Naomi lay on the floor, he pinned her feet down, and began to tickle her bare soles with his fingers, causing her to squeal, and not be happy:HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! HEY BUDDY! IAM EXERCISING HERE, AND I'M NOT VERY HAPPY WITH YOU! GET THE FUCK OFF MY FEET! HEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Mitch looked at Naomi with a smirk, but she was not amused:" Oh, that's great, American, real brilliant, forced tickling after what we've had the last ten days" Naomi said, clearly not happy. "Come on, get up, take a shower, and I'll take you out to dinner, my treat, then, when we come back, we'll go into bed, and talk, and maybe I can get you in the mood" Mitch said. Naomi stood up, red faced from the workout, and clearly still pissed at the sudden and unwanted tickle attack on her soles. "Oh, I'm in the mood all right. In the mood to send you to the guest room for the night, where you belong, out of my sight!" Naomi shouted, storming to the bedroom, slamming the door, and not coming out the rest of the night. The next morning, the family awoke, and Naomi was still shut in the bedroom, with the door locked. "Who's going to make us breakfast if she wont come out?" The youngest college age daughter asked. "I am. She's mad at me, not mad at any of you. I'll try to get her to come out later. Let's just leave her alone for a while, and let her cool off". Mitch said. "Dad, what did you do to her to cause her to get so angry with you?" Oldest daughter Erin asked. Mitch sighed:" She was working out, and I pinned her feet down, and tickled them. Not for long. I mean, you know your mom, she usually loves to be tickled. I guess I just caught her in a bad mood. Now I'm going to have to spend the day trying to get her out of the room, and apologizing to her" Mitch said. Just then, the bedroom door opened, and Naomi, clad in black nightgown, came out:" Good morning, children" Naomi said. Naomi went to the counter, to make her tea, and said nothing to Mitch. "Good morning? Oh, and the man who gave you the three children doesnt get a good morning?" Mitch said. "You're going to get the guest room for the rest of the homestand, if you continue to piss me off, and you know I'll do it too. " Naomi said. Just then, oldest daughter Erin mouthed to her father:" Dad, she's hurt, apologize to her" Mitch went near Naomi. "Nai, please, I'm sorry. I was just playing around. I didnt tickle you to piss you off. Normally you love to be tickled. " Mitch said, trying to reason with her. "What pissed me off, American, is that you saw I was working out, and it was almost like:" Okay, sex and tickle slave, what you're doing doesnt matter, as long as I get my tickle that will arouse me in" Naomi replied. "Nai, you're my wife. We've been married almost 25 years. I hadnt seen you for ten days. Seeing you lying there doing those exercises made me aroused, okay. I probably would have made love to you on the living room floor, if we didnt have three other people living with us, and I hadnt pissed you off. I'm sorry, okay, please, please dont turn that one incident into something where we dont talk and sleep together for ten days" Mitch appealed. Naomi sighed and looked at Mitch:"I'm still pissed off with you, but, as it wasnt a major incident, and you did do something I normally like, I'll accept your apology. When the children leave, I'll talk to you about this further" Naomi said. So, after everyone left, Naomi led Mitch to the bedroom, where she stripped herself,and him. As he touched her body, he breathlessly said:" I love you" "I know you love me, American. Sometimes you are just thoughtless in the way you show your feelings for me. " Naomi said. The couple went into the shower, and then Mitch kissed Naomi from head to toes. "You are so beautiful" Mitch said. "Not really, but I know you have to think so, or say so, because I'm your wife" Naomi replied. "I'm not just saying it, you are one of the hottest women in the world" Mitch said. As they had intercourse, with Naomi on top, the couple was incredibly aroused, both almost feeling like they wanted to jump out of their skins. After it was over, and they held each other, Naomi said:" Very good, American, now, if you're nice to me, you get that again after the game tonight, and, later on this homestand, you get your special things with my feet also, just because I like you, for some reason" She said, giggling and kissing him.
That night, the Good Guys opened a nine game homestand at the ballpark, against the Mets. It was a warm, humid evening. Kate Hudson opposed Pedro Martinez. Both pitchers pitched very well, allowing two runs, Kate doing so over six innings, and Pedro over seven innings. In the eighth, with the score tied, Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a long homer, and Hilary Duff did the rest in the ninth, as the Good Guys edged out a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows had the ball on Tuesday night. He allowed two runs in seven innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, when Mitch came up with two men on, and hit a long homer. The bullpen again saved the day in the ninth, as the Paradise Islanders won, 5-2. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday. She permitted just three runs in seven innings, but the Good Guys got none, and lost, 3-0.
Thursday was an off day. The couple showed up in counesling that day. "He did something to piss me off on Sunday for about 24 hours. He forciably tickled my feet while I was working out. It's okay now. I was mad for a day, now it's all ironed out." Naomi said. "Maybe you both are learning how to let go of things easier" The therapist replied. That afternoon, after having made love the last three nights, and a good counesling session, as they were headed home, Mitch said. "Nai, as we've had three good days, and are making love and all, can you?" Mitch said, referring to asking for his special foot favors, and ladder shows. "Yes, American, I can". Naomi replied. When the couple got home, Mitch sat at the bed, preparing to remove Naomi's shoes, and put her feet in his face, but she had other ideas:" Lie down on the floor, footboy, and then you will get my feet" Naomi commanded. Mitch did as he was told, and Naomi removed her shoes, pressing her somewhat sweaty, or at least salty, bare feet in his face. Mitch inhaled the smell of Naomi's feet, that had just been removed from the shoes, and his penis began to swell, feeling like he wanted to fuck her right then and there. Naomi gave Mitch a moist towel:" Wipe off the sweat, and then lick my soles up and down, and suck on my toes, footboy" She ordered. Again, Mitch followed orders, wiping Naomi's soles and the bottoms of her toes down with the wet towel, and then proceeding to lick her both soles up and down and suck on her toes, as he lied on the floor. His penis was swelled to the max, and he was dying to fuck her, but all she kept doing was standing there, wanting him to lick her soles and toes up and down. "Mistress, may I have sex with you? I'm lying here licking your feet, and all I want to do is to be inside of you" Mitch said, nearly begging. "Sex with me? How dare you ask that, foot slave! You are my foot slave. What on earth would make you think I'd want to have sex with you?" Naomi said, dominantly. "Well, the fact that you have for 25 years, and supposedly love me" Mitch replied. Naomi stared at him for a minute:" If I undress, and give you what you want, do you promise that you will do nothing more than lick my feet, suck on my toes, and fuck me, and that you will not try to tickle me today?" Naomi said. "Yes, mistress, I promise, please let me fuck you. I am dying" Mitch said. "Okay, footboy, I'll give you what you want, as I think you're kind of cute, even if you do piss me off from time to time" So, Naomi got naked, and so did Mitch, and the couple made love on the floor, with no tickling. Still, Mitch got foot worship, and sex, which wasnt too bad.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound. She got hit hard, but the Good Guys rallied from a 4-2 deficit in the eighth, and scored three times. The bullpen caused some problems in the ninth, but Amanda Bynes relieved Hilary Duff, for the save, and a 5-4 Good Guy win. After Rachel Leigh Cook took a 5-1 loss on Saturday, Kate Hudson and John Smoltz opposed each other on a hot, humid, 92 degree Sunday. Kate didnt do badly, allowing three runs in eight innings, all of them home runs, but Smoltz was absolutely dominant, shutting out the Good Guys on but three hits, all singles, and himself hitting a homer, in a 4-0 Braves win, that enabled them to take two out of three in the series.
Houston entered Paradise on Monday, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows allowed only one run, a homer, on two hits on Monday, but the Good Guys got none, and dropped the contest, 1-0. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. The Astros got only two runs off her in eight innings. The game was tied, 2-2 in the eighth, before the Good Guys got two runs, and the bullpen finished the job, in a 4-2 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a hazy, humid, 95 degree day on Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve was hit hard that day, allowing four runs on ten hits in seven innings. The Good Guys, however, had their hitting shoes on as well, and the game was tied, 4-4 into the eighth. That inning, Ed Burns came up with the bases loaded, and mashed a homer over the wall. The bullpen gave back only one run in the ninth, and the Good Guys had an 8-5 Paradise Island win, that completed a winning five and four homestand. It wasnt nearly as great personally, or professionally, as Mitch would have liked, but, as the team packed to head to New York, it was better to come out a winner, than a loser.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be Mitch, whom Naomi wanted punished, for his forced tickle of her. Several female doms entered the fetish club, as Mitch lay tied hands and feet to a bed. "So, you are Mitch, the big "man" of the island, who forcibly tickles his wife while she's exercising. Well, let's see how you do, and how big you are, when you have to deal with us!" A dom said. With that, one dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his head shifted, and the laughter began:HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, another dom was next, tickling Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as he thrashed, and howled:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, a third dom joined in, attacking Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, causing his legs to buck. Finally, when they got to his feet, Naomi said. "Oh, please let me tickle his feet, I love to make him laugh" "Be my guest" The dom said. "Okay, footboy, now you are going to get it for tickling my feet while I work out. Lets' see. This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home. Oh,, and I almost forgot, I need to tickle under your toes, and to give both your soles a nice, long lick, that should drive you mad!" Naomi said, tauntingly. It DID drive Mitch mad, as he wiggled his toes all over, and begged for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! OKAY! OKAY NAI! I GIVE UP! STAHPPP PLEASE THIS IS TOO MUCH! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Wednesday night, after a homestand of good behavior, Naomi gave Mitch his favorite things, as he was allowed to smell her feet sitting up right after coming out of her shoes, and then she treated him to a trip up the ladder while she was barefoot.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to JFK Airport in New York. "Not a bad homestand, American, oh, except for the first two days. Have a good trip, and next time, dont waste two days, because you make me mad, by forciably tickling me when I'm working out. If you want me to do something for you, all you have to do is ask. The answer will usually be yes" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it hadnt been a bad homestand except for the first two days. Now came a ten day road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well it is refreshing to see that it didn't degenerate into a full scale fight between Mitch and Naomi. Normally, that would have been the catalyst for a knock down drag out fight. Maybe they are learning to let things go easier. Another great one and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy. Your praise is appreciated as always. Yes, it is nice to see that a disagreement between the couple can be settled within a day or so, without deteriorating into a long term fight. Maybe they are both "growing up,", as you say, and maturing.
I am going to be out most of the day tomorrow, but will try to put up another story either tomorrow night, or sometime Thursday, so, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back