• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tamia and the King (*Tamia78)

Tamia and The King
Starring Tamia78
By SlaverTickler​

Part 1

Tamia sat at her table unable to believe where she was. The singer/actress had been on her world tour when she was personaly invited by the King of Laveria to apear in his country. No American performer had ever been invited to the Slavic nation before, and Tamia felt honoured to be the first. Right away her agent called the ambasador to Latveria Vallerie Cooper, and they worked out the details of their arival. Suprisingly there was no problem with meeting her clients needs, nor were there any demands on the part of the nations leader King Victor VonDoom. All they wished was for her to sit in on a banquit dinner, and then perform for the guests. Tamia was very excited, she hoped this could help with her countries relations with Latveria, so she wanted to put on a good show.

"What should I wear, is there anything they would find offencive?" asked Tamia.

"Well Ms. Cooper said VonDoom was ok with what ever you wanted the wear or sing," replied Steph, her agent, "But try to be conservitive anyway."

A few hours latter and the two shapley ladies walked into the hall of Castle Doom. Tamia wore a strapless blue dress that stopped half way past her calves, while her agent looked very sharp in a black skirt and jacket with a red blouse. Both woman had on shear nylons with 9 inch stiletto heels, but niether could have suspected what they were in for. Vallerie Cooper had known all along about VonDoom wanting Tamia to come to his kingdom, infact it had been her plan from the start. VonDoom and Cooper had been in nagotiatons for weapons, because dispite apearing like an 18th century nation VonDoom was very skilled in science and the ways of the technological. Unfortunetly for Tamia he also had developed a fondness for her, having seen pictures of her in various magazines while visiting the Latverian Embassie in the United States. Cooper had been charged by the Presadent to get VonDoom to come on board with the US and desihn weapons for them, and upon learning of his "crush" on the singer, she concieved one of the most underhanded plans in American History.

"So you are willing to offer me one of your own citizens in exchainge for my weapons technology?" said VonDoom as he watched Tamia through the monitor.

"Yes you magisty, I have been instucted by..." began Vallerie.

"Please Miss Cooper, call me Victor." said the hansome man, running his hand through his short brown hair, "We are in privat there is no need for formality, and how do I know your nation will not send the Navy Seals to retrieve her once you have what you want?"

"Trust me Victor, the goverment isn't about to risk some of it's best trained to save a singer and actress, especialy if she were to become a citazen of Latveria."

"And why would she do that?" asked VonDoom.

"I don't know, perhapes you can convince her with your charm." she said as she left with the sighned contract.

Tamia and Steph chated over their wine about how incredable the palace was. After only a glass both women began to feel a little giddy as though they were high or buzzed. After only one glass, that ment the alchohal content must have been pretty high, and being in a different country that shouldn't have suprised them, but it did. The two ladies giggled like school girls, as two sodiers in brown uniforms apeard at their table. They informed the duo that they were wanted in the King's main chaimber for a private introduction. The pair were led down a hallway hrough a secret passage in one of the walls, giggling the entire way.

Upon ariving in the King's chaimber Tamia was rushed to a chair infront of a larg desk. Sitting on the otherside of the desk was the King himself, his blue eye's took in the lovely woman's curves. The singer tried to keep her composure, but couldn't help gigling because of the wine, wich caused her agent to laugh as well. Suddenly VonDoom's expretion chainged from cheerful to grave. With a nod of his head two guards grabed Steph, who yelled out as the pulled her out of the room. Tamia turned her head to see what was going on, only to feel cool steel clap around her wrist, traping them against the arms of the chair she sat in.

"W-what the hell is going on?" asked Tamia, "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"I am King Victor VonDoom of Latveria, and your new..." he began.

"Well woop-dee shit, I am Lady Tamia of the United States, we don't have Kings there, you may have heard of a little war we fought to throw them out." the singer interupted, her voice s littler slerved from drink, "I am and American, you can't do this to me, so there."

"Ah yes, well you see your ambsator to my nation has traided you for weapons and technolagy."

"Well that figuers, that bitch." said Tamia as she saw the stocks being brought into the room, "What are those for?" she asked.

"Why they are for you my dear."said VonDoom as he fot up from his desk, "A gift in exchainge for you becoming a Latverian citazen."

"Why would I do that, I have a condo in New York, and a house in California, and I bought a ranch in Oklahoma for my mom." rebutted the ebony beauty.

The king came over to Tamia, who was at first frightened, but when the back of the man's finger caressed her cheek she felt the fear lift slightly. Gently he grasped her chin, and turned her gaze to meet his own. For a moment she looked into his eye's, and they were beautiful. Never had she seen such bright blue eye's, like crytal reflecting bright light, and just a hint of green. They had an almost hypnotic effect, and she realized that no matter what, no physical harm would come to her. When VonDoom suddenly blinked however, she realized that her ankles were now locked in the stocks that had been brought into the room.Pulling her chin free of his soft grip she looked down to see a man locking the top piece of wood to the bottom. Now she was truely caught, compleatly helpless. The king kissed her softly on the cheek, and stepped back from the chair where she sat.

With a clap of his hands a hidden door opened behind the kings desk, and a tall athletic looking woman steped into the well light room from the dark pasage. Tamia's eye's opened wide as the tall musculer woman stepped around the desk, and aprotched her, she was very tall, with alburn hair, and muscles on muscles. Tamia remeber seeing that woman wrestler Chyna once, and thought this woman could have picked her up with one arm. What made her even more intimadatining was the dark stidded leather suit she wore, there wan't alot to it, but it was damn sure scary to see. When she was close enough Tamia could see the other woman's eyes and realized she wasn't Latverian, they didn't have the same Slavic look that the others had. It was possible that she was from western Europe or even North America, at thei poin all Tamia knew was this Amazone was standing over her, arms crossed, and a huge, evil, smile on her face.

"Remember Titania, you aren't to hurt her." said the king, as he left the room, "I do not want to hear she was caused any pain or 100 fold will be brought to bare on you."

"Of course King VonDoom, I understand you don't want you new prize bruised." replied the muscular woman "I beleave I have an ulternative method in mind that will be quite effective."

Tamia was speachless, all conserns about her agent, and friend Steph, left her mind as woman nelt by her feet. With a light swat Titania knocked the spiked heel shoe from the other woman's foot, smiling she watched as her cute little toes wiggled under the shear mesh of her nylon stockings. A long red finger nail slowly slid along the center of the sole of her foot. The singers eye's widened like never before, she grunted, and squealed as she jerked about in her chair. Titania's smile grew at the young woman's reaction, it had been exactly what she was hoping for. Fliping off the other shoe Titania began to drag a nail over that one as well, causing Tamia to burst into giggles.

'No, haha, stop that, hehehe, don't, hahahehe, you have no right, hehehehehe, don't touch me!" she demanded.

"The King wants you to become a Latverian Citazen, renonce your country."

"Never, hahahaha, hehehehe, I will never do that, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, NEVER!" screamed Tamia.

"I'm so glad you said that, it will make breaking you that much more fun." replied the other woman.

Tatainia sat on a bunch between her prisoners feet, and apllied nails from her for fingers, and thumb, against the soft skin of the entertainers feet. Tamia squealed and burst into loud full laughter, it was a beautiful sound, that stirred the guards to attention. Looking around she could see the Latverian soldiers smiling at her predicament, elbowing each other and laughing. Now Tamia wished she'd never agreed to come to Dommstandt, and if Vallerie had sold her out, did that mean Stpeh could be in on it as well. Could she be shearing a glass of wine with VonDoom and Cooper as she suffered at the hands of this Amazone bitch. Tamia screamed, and laughed histericaly, her body thrashing about in the confinds of the chair. She could feel the hem of her dress riding up, and knew it was only a matter of time before she had a Jackson style woredrobe malfunction up top.

"Mmmm, all that squirming can't be good for that dress." said Titania with a grin, "I think the boys may be in for a treat to day."

"Oh, hehehehehe, how can you do this?" squealed Tamia, "We're both women, hahahahahaha, why would you... snort giggle... do this?"

"Because Von Doom pays me alot of fucking money, and it will stop when you do what you're told."

Tamia howled as the pace of her tormenters finger quikened, she tried to controle her upper body's squirming as much as she could, but her lower half seemed to be out of her controle. Soon the hem of her dress rode up to her full hips, fully exposing her legs, as well as her red panties. A red glow sprung from her dark cheeks, as she could hear the cheers of Von Doom's guards. It was only a matter of time before the young woman would lose all controle, and then her 32-C's would pop ou, and give the men a real thrill.

"Stop it, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, don't please, hahahaha, stop tickling me, I hate it!" she screamed, "Mercy, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, stop it, don't!"

Titania stood up and moved to the left of the prisoner. Looking down she smiled at the sight of her red panties, and the slight blush of her cheeks. A single tear rolled down Tamia's cheek, as her chest heaved. The tormentor suprised her victim by waiting for her to catch her breath, then reached down and began to gently squeas her left thigh, just above the knee. Once again the howels began, and this time Tamia couldn't help bucking madly. Tears roled down her round cheeks, and she squealed through clintched teeth, as she felt the woman's finers tighten and losen on the sencitive joint. The room that had been very cool suddenly felt warm, from all the jerking and thrashing she was doing. Tamia screamed and pleaded for somebody to help her, but the men just cheared her toementor on until she was a writher mass of flesh.

"My, my, red panties." said Titania, "Now what type of woman would wear scarlet coloured panties I wonder."

"Hahahahaha, shut up, hehehehehehe, don't you dare say it... hahahaha, hehehehehe, you bitch!" exclaimed Tamia just as her tit's poped out of her dress.

"Ok, you say it, what sort of woman would wear red panties, and no braw?" asked the the fair haried woman, "Tell me and I'll give you a break for today."

"Hahahahahaha, fuck you, hehehehehehe." curesed the helpless woman, "No, stop, not the thighs, hehehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not there, not that hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, hehehehehe.... stop it please."

"You know what you have to do to for me to stop, answer the question." instructucted Titania as she tore the blue dress like it was tissue paper, "My my, what a cute little belly you have, I bet the boys would just love to play with it, don't you." taunted the woman as he nails softly scratched the sencitive skin of her prisoner stomanch.

"Noooooooooooo, please, hahahahahaha, hehehehehehehe, get off me, stop it, no more stop, stop, stop!" screamed the woman, her body writhering like an electrick charge was running through it, "Please, hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, stop, I can't stand it!"

Titania ran her long nails all over the prisoners mid-section. She loved how the little bit of soft skin on her tummy jiggled slightly, but not as much as her firm breasts. The interigator worked her finger all over the other womans volutous for, bringing squeals and please like she'd never heard before. Titania had never used tickling before, at least not as a form of torture, but she couldn't wait to test it's effects on some of the men in VonDoom dungeon. Titania cupped her big hands over Tamia's breasts and began to roll her thumbs over her hard, dark nipples. In the end this was just to much.

"A harlet... hehehehehehe, hahahahahaha, please stop, hehehehehehehe, a harlet wears red panties!" screamed Tamia,

"So if a harlet wears red panties, and you are wearing them then..." began Titania, only to be interupted.

"Yes, I am, please just stop, i can't breath please I'm a harlet, just stop!" screamed Tamia, and Titania smiled.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Hehe....I like it, Slaver, I like it! Good story!

ps. I am NOT a whore!!! :angel: :angel:

--T

Tamia78 said:
Hehe....I like it, Slaver, I like it! Good story!

ps. I am NOT a whore!!! :angel: :angel:

--T

I know that, I don't crush on whores, bad girls for sure, but never whores.

Great story S.T.
I like f/f tickling stories.
:smilestar :cool2: :devil2: :veryhappy

Thanks for the suport everyone.

Thanks TS07, part 2 is up, and I'm gonna get a 3rd part up soon as I can. Gotta get the secound part of Flipped out up first.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back