• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nicole Kidman and Russell Crowe talking about being ticklish (no actual tickling)

Travis

TMF Expert
Here we have footage from Oprah's Oscar special, as mentioned in the Mainstream List, of Nicole Kidman interviewing Russell Crowe, where she asks him if he's ticklish and then reveals the worst-kept secret in our area and tells him she is too. It's brief, cute, in WMV format and there's no actual tickling.

Converted by me from Youtube. God bless Youtube.

Attachments

• kidman crowe.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,755
Why Nicole Asked THAT Question . . .

Sounds like she was 'fishing' for info from him OR
she just wanted to get the WORD out there.
WHY would she she ask THAT, of all things?
Oh yeah . . . she's one of US. Definitely.

Does kidman actually have ticklish feet? Please, if anybody knows, tell me.
Thanks for the clip.

OMG

I nearly had an orgasm there and then just hearing her say the word (THREE TIMES).

definately one of the best 'word' clips i have seen.. nicole kidman nonetheless.. thanks for posting

That clip is prime for some perverse looping. Now I have something to do this afternoon. :blaugh:

Thanks for posting it.

funny

That was funny... guess that means I am sexually repressed... I'd like to "cure" Nicole Kidman of that repression... :smilelove

I've never heard the "sexually repressed" theory. I have heard the "higher IQs" theory though.

Cool clip......I really wish she was interviewing a female celebrity :D Another great clip is the Veronica Mars clip where she says "And that you have a proclivity for high heels and tickling."

SaB

can I just say how sexy russell crowe is in here because I feel he hasn't gotten his share of sexy praise lol :happyfloa

OMG--just awesome. Nicole Kidman, Ticklee of the Century!

Falconfan: yes, she is very ticklish (as she said). Many years ago she was quoted in a magazine saying how much Tom C. used to tickle her, and we all got a taste for ourselves when Jay Leno squeezed her sides a bit on national television one blessed evening.

ddd

So sexy hearing Nicole say she's ticklish, I love how she sounds when she says it. I wish I could find a scene in a movie where she is tickled, or I hope there is one in the future.

So sexy hearing Nicole say she's ticklish, I love how she sounds when she says it. I wish I could find a scene in a movie where she is tickled, or I hope there is one in the future.

Thanks for bringing this topic back from ashes ...

And you're right: that's so sexy hearing she saying that she's ticklish!

Ok, first of all, she's so hot and this is a great clip. Second, I don't know if she's one of us, but (1) it was her first question!; (2) the mere fact that she has some "information" about "what it means to be ticklish" is VERY unusual and telling. This implies that she has read or talked to someone about tickling, and what was said stuck with her. Third, I have read that people used to think virgin women were more ticklish than married women, and that ticklishness was a sign of sexual "purity." This is probably the source of NK's idea about "repression." But I don't think there's any basis for that theory.

Ok, first of all, she's so hot and this is a great clip. Second, I don't know if she's one of us, but (1) it was her first question!; (2) the mere fact that she has some "information" about "what it means to be ticklish" is VERY unusual and telling. This implies that she has read or talked to someone about tickling, and what was said stuck with her. Third, I have read that people used to think virgin women were more ticklish than married women, and that ticklishness was a sign of sexual "purity." This is probably the source of NK's idea about "repression." But I don't think there's any basis for that theory.

Nicole Kidman has said in one interview that she loved being tickled ("what I really love is being tickled." is the exact quote, from September 1998 In Style magazine), and in another one, US Magazine, Sept 1996, Tom Cruise spills the beans to the interviewer. "She's very ticklish. Especially on the sides," says Cruise, phoning in his trade secret from the set of Jerry Maguire, where, sounding slightly slap-happy, he'll conclude the interview by passing the receiver to director Cameron Crowe, then to co-star Renee Zellweger, until the entire looping session is brought to a halt. "The tickle thing gets her every time."

Jay Leno briefly tickled her as she came out for an interview on The Tonight Show. And I have on video tape somewhere a quick clip of a local entertainment reporter (from Texas, I believe) bending down and tickling her foot, making her squeal, jump in her seat and giggle flirtatiousy. The clip was from a commercial for the reporter's TV show, and not the full segment. Perhaps one day that will pop up, would love to see it again (either the short bit I have, or even better, the full segment).

She seems to stir slightly and gets a flirty grin on her face when Tom Cruise comes from behind her and slides his hands around her while she's at the mirror in "Eyes Wide Shut", very very slight, and not conclusive at all. As a 'ler, she tickles Cruise briefly in "Far And Away" and gooses a girl on the side in "To Die For".

(this is all old news to those who have been around since the beginning, and before the beginning, I know, but it's always worth revisiting. ;) )

Last edited:
Jay Leno briefly tickled her as she came out for an interview on The Tonight Show. And I have on video tape somewhere a quick clip of a local entertainment reporter (from Texas, I believe) bending down and tickling her foot, making her squeal, jump in her seat and giggle flirtatiousy. The clip was from a commercial for the reporter's TV show, and not the full segment. Perhaps one day that will pop up, would love to see it again (either the short bit I have, or even better, the full segment).

Oh my God, I'd love to watch that scene! That would be great to see a foot tickling reaction from Nicole ...

Oh my God, I'd love to watch that scene! That would be great to see a foot tickling reaction from Nicole ...

Yeah, all you see is a close up of her face reacting, it's pretty hot. Very quick. There's obviously a setup for it, as well, as if she knows he's about to do it.....she's smiling flirtatiously and in total anticipation, he prepares himself by sort of adjusting his hair in a goofy way, then bends down out of frame and then....."EEK!" giggle. I wouldn't be surprised if he had perhaps seen the "I love to be tickled" quote and asked permission to tickle her. That's kind of what the vibe of the clip appeared to be. Hard to tell.

Even though I have it somewhere on one of these videotapes of mainstream, I doubt I'll ever digitize them, they're probably all going to be in the garbage soon; maybe someone else has it, though. It definitely was traded back in the day, which is where I got it. I may have even gotten it from TMFJeff! I know I traded mainstream clips with him a couple of times, in the early days.

Yeah, all you see is a close up of her face reacting, it's pretty hot. Very quick. There's obviously a setup for it, as well, as if she knows he's about to do it.....she's smiling flirtatiously and in total anticipation, he prepares himself by sort of adjusting his hair in a goofy way, then bends down out of frame and then....."EEK!" giggle. I wouldn't be surprised if he had perhaps seen the "I love to be tickled" quote and asked permission to tickle her. That's kind of what the vibe of the clip appeared to be. Hard to tell.

Even though I have it somewhere on one of these videotapes of mainstream, I doubt I'll ever digitize them, they're probably all going to be in the garbage soon; maybe someone else has it, though. It definitely was traded back in the day, which is where I got it. I may have even gotten it from TMFJeff! I know I traded mainstream clips with him a couple of times, in the early days.

It must be a sensational scene!

It's a lot of nostalgia, a lot of history. We remember things and they are memories that never end. I like that feeling ...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back