• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

J.Lo's Valentine, Starring: Jennifer Lopez

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Here's a nice pic of J.Lo:)
http://belly.buttons.tripod.com/lopez05.html

Enjoy!!:D

And Happy V-Day!!:D:D

J. Lo walked out of her LA mansion to her bright red sports car. She doned one of her famous big fashionable floppy hats as the Califorina sun glared down at her. Tight jeans hugged her hips tightly, and she wore a faded pinkish belly-shirt, revealing her great set of abs, and to top it off, cute pink flip flops. Big sunglasses framed her face, and she turned the key to her car and jumped in.

She zoomed down the interstate, turning the stereo up and just having a good time. She took a left, the rubber wheels grinded against the concrete. She then parked in front on of a large studio. At the top of the high roof was a big antenna, and a sign saying, :Z228 Radio Station:

She walked in glamoursly, and was quickly met by her agent, and he walked with her to the radio room. They still had yet to speak, they all knew what was going on.

She arrived and looked through the glass wall, taking her sunglasses off. She brushed her hair to her shoulder, and walked in.

The room was small, lots of big equipment, with an overweight man who was balding sitting in a revolving chair in the middle of it, a big set of headphones framed his chubby face.

"Ah, Jennifer, glad your on time, ready?" He asked as she took a seat next to him, and he pointed out her set of headphones which she put on after removing her hat.

"Ready," she smiled her pearly whites, and the man turned back to the radio.

"Here we are, Z228, with our special radio guest, Jennifer Lopez," the man said in a deep voice into the mic.

"As all you listeners probably already know, the 28th caller will win a Valentine's date, with the very lovely Jennier Lopez."

"That's right," Jennifer added in.

"So who will be our lucky caller?" The man said, and then flipped a switch, and a song turned on. The man slipped his headphones off, and turned to J.Lo.

"How are you today?" He asked politely.

"I'm doing great," J.Lo replied smiling charmingly.

"I'm Chuck," he said extending his hand and they shook hands, but all of a sudden there was a loud beep from the radio.

Chuck quickly turned around in the chair, pulled the headphones on, and flipped another switch.

"This is Z228 radio station," he said in his "radio" voice.

"Am i the 28th caller?" The squeaky voice on the other end asked eagerly.

"Nope sorry, try again buddy," Chuck replied, flipping the switch off.

After a quick amount of time, and three songs, the 28th call finally came in.

"This is Z228 radio station."

"Hello, am i the lucky caller?" The deep voice asked calmly, which Jennifer thought was a bit strange.

"Yes you are lucky caller, what's your name?" Chuck asked with his voice getting a bit lighter.

"My name...is Barry, Barry Smith." The voice replied.

"Well Barry, you've just won a Valentine date with Jennifer Lopez!" Chuck said estatically.

"Lucky me," the voice said mockingly.

"Where do ya live?" Chuck asked, as he flipped on a song for all the other listeners.

"I live in LA." Barry said.

"Then you'll be meeting J.Lo at the most romantic restaurant in LA, Chez Paris!"

Then Chuck went into details with Barry, as J.Lo just sat there, wondering what this exciting blind date would be like....she would soon find out.

A few hours passed and J.Lo dressed up in a dazzling red sparkling sleeveless dress with thin red straps across her bare shoulders. She looked amazing.

She arrived at Chez Paris, and was supposed to wait out front for Barry. She got out of her expensive car, and spotted him in front, dressed nicely in a black suit. He seemed a pretty tall guy, dark hair combed neatly and green eyes. J.Lo decided this wouldn't be too bad, the guy looked pretty good.

She met him at the front, and they exchanged some some talk. She was surprised that he had a pretty interesting life as well as she did. He was a photographer, and traveled all over the world, as did J.Lo travel also. So they had a time to discuss about something they both knew. They had a nice candle-lit dinner, and after the dinner, Barry invited her to his house. She was a bit tipsy from the great wine, but he seemed nice, and agreed.

She arrived at his well-sized house, and it looked even nicer inside. She relaxed on a big soft dark green couch, while he was in the kitchen getting some wine.

He came back with two wine glasses, and began to comment on her dazzling dress.

"You look amazing tonight." Barry commented.

"Oh thank you," Jennifer giggled flirtaciously.

"You have such a cute giggle," Barry said smiling.

"My giggle? Gee, it's nothing."

"No really, it's amazing." Barry urged on.

He then playfully poked her side through the red dress, and she squealed and giggled delightfully.

"Watch it Barry, i'm sooo ticklish!" J.Lo responded, feeling a bit light-headed from the wine.

"Oh really, then i guess i shouldn't do this!" Barry then jumped on the beautiful J.Lo, and began to poke and prod her ticklish sides, causing her to jump and scream with high-pitched laughter. She struggled as Barry pinned her against the couch, and her limbs thrashed like crazy.

"B-barryyyyeheheheheess-ttoooophehehehaaa!!!" Jennifer cackled, shaking her long hair back and forth. A huge grin was plastered to her beautiful latino face as she laughed madly.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" Barry taunted, digging into her sides, causing her to nearly jump from the couch.

"AaaaahahahahhheheaBbbaaarrryyeeheheheeeee!!!!" J.Lo howled in ticklish agony as her sensitive sides were mercilessly attacked.

Barry realized the situation, he and J.Lo were alone at night in his house, and he was tickling her hyper-ticklish body, he had to go all the way, the opportunity doesn't come twice. You see, Barry is a long time tickle-fanatic, constantly day-dreaming of tickling beautiful celebs, and now his dream had come true, and it would be a night to remember.

Barry quickly scooped up the ticklish latino girl in his strong arms, and carried her up the stairs into his big bedroom.

She was still a bit woozy from the tickling and wine, and wasn't sure of what was going on. He then tossed her on his big, king-sized bed, with four posts. She layed there, regaining her breathe, while Barry searched his closet for something. He found it. His long, black dress socks, he took four of them and layed them on the bed next to Jennifer. He then proceeded in skillfully slipping J.Lo's dress off, leaving her in dark red lacey bra and panties. She looed stunning. barry just stared at her perfect dark tanned body, perfect curves....

He shook his head, time to get to work. He flipped off her high-heels, then layed her spread eagle, as she was still unsure of the situation. He then proceeded to tie her ankles and wrists to the posts with the long socks, and her sexy body was now in an large X, tied tauntly.

He stood at the foot of the bed, his eyes wandering up and down her nearly nude tied body. Her feet were smooth and well pedicured, with cute red toenail polish. Her legs were well toned and smooth. Her tummy was flat and toned with a cute innie bellybutton. It went up and down slightly with her breathing. Her breasts were enlaced in the red bra, but they still looked amazing, and her underarms were smooth and completely hairless, and her face, well it was a portrait of true beauty.

Barry once again got out of his loving daze, and remembered the much better task at hand, to tickle her. He began at her feet, pulled a stool up and sat level with the soft, pinkish looking soles hanging off the bed slightly.

"What the hell?!" She asked groggily, as if suddenly realizing her strange predicament.

"Ready my ticklish sweet?" Barry said romantically, and began to softly glide his fingertips up and down her smooth soles, playfully staying at arch or heel and fluttering very lightly.

"Teeeheheeeheheee!" J.Lo giggled sweetly, tugging at the bonds.

Barry continued the tickling of her perfect feet, as he began to get faster and harder, now raking his fingers tortourously up and down her sensitive soles.

"Haaaaahahahahahhehehahahaaaahhehhheheeeee!!!!!!" Jennifer laughed insanely, thrashing her head left and right.

Barry loved this situation, getting more excited by the second. He then held back her left big toe with one hand, and with the other hand. scribbled teasingly on the underside of the toe, which caused J.Lo to howl in intense laughter, her whole body wiggling and squirming on the big bed.

J.Lo's exotic features became a ticklish mess of wiggling jello at the hands of Barry, who was a well experience tickler. As a brother, he also pinned his younger sisters down and tickled them till they cried. At family reunions he would take a ticklish cousin to a less crowded spot and tickle her insanely, and as a boyfriend, he always tickled his girlfriends intensely, which is the main reason why he's mainly single.

Barry decided the foot tickling was enough, and got on the bed, straddling Jennifer's slender waist.

"B-barry, please let me go!" Jennifer beged, regaining her breath somewhat.

"Not yet Jennifer, i still have much of your sexy body to explore." He put a finger to her lips to silence her, and then lightly drew little circles in her baby soft armpits, stretched out tightly, making them even more sensitive to his skilled touch.

"B-barryhheee nooo!!!" J.Lo begged, but her pleas fell upon deaf ears as her laughter and extreme giggles sooned took over her use of speech.

He stroked her armpits sooooooo slowly, drawing out her laughter as much as he could, then repeated the slow, cruel process on her ticklish underarms. She bucked ravioushly beneath him, as hse tugged inevitably at her bonds which kept her in such a vulnerable position. How she wished she had never donw this stupid Valentine's date thing, right now she could be at her cozy mansion, resting or doing anything, anything was better than being bound and tickled!!!

Barry's fingers began to scratch tinyly in her smooth armpits, causing her giggles to explode from her parted lips. She swayed slightly back and forth with what little slack the socks allowed her. Her breasts jiggled in the bra, each time laughter burst from her chest.

Just when J.Lo thought it could get no worse, Barry slid his fingers down her curvy sides, causing her to jump with ticklish agony, and he immdeiately started "lobster clawing" her slinky sides, getting the best reaction fron her so far. Her laughter seemed to fill the wide room, drown out all other sounds existing, as the laughter pounded in Jennifer's own mind.

Barry fingers jumped on her flat tummy, wiggling in deeply on her abs, causing her laughter to grow more intense.

He circled her bellybutton teasingly, but still did not venture there. He even got once to the rim of her small navel, but didn't go in yet, leaving that for later. He skillfully played back and forth her tender ribs like a piano, making sure to get the soft flesh between each rib. He went in a mad fury of tickling from her ribcage, to tummy, to sides, and back to ribcage, tickling all in a gigantic tickling tornado. Then, without warnning, and if almost by accident, a finger ventured into her bellybutton, causing her tan back to arch irresistibly, and Barry just dug his fingers deeply into her protruding tummy.

J.Lo's laughter shook the house, and within a few more minutes of the midsection torture, the beautiful latino, and after one last loud laugh, she finally passed out.

When she awoke, she felt a slight headache, perhaps from the wine. And her abs also felt sore, definitely from the tickle torture. She found she was in her bed, and dressed in her red dress, and gazed puzzled at her own room. Then, near her bare feet she saw a note. She picked it up, and read it.

THANK YOU JENNIFER FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL NIGHT. I'M SORRY FOR TICKLING YOU SO MUCH, BUT I COULDN'T RESIST. IF YOU EVER WANT TO GET TOGETHER AGAIN, JUST GIVE ME A CALL.

LOVE, BARRY

Jennifer immediately felt like she should get him arrested, but she strangely felt, no, it couldn't be. Did she LIKE the tickling???

No it couldn't be, who could like it, it was sooooo....ticklish!! She felt very confused, and didn't know what to do, i mean he did get her back home safe and sound. Well, perhaps he wasn't that bad of a guy. Could she actually incorporate tickling into her love life...only one way to tell. She immdeiately grabbed for the phone.

THE END

how'd you like it??

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!:D:p:);)

Suggestion

The format you use doesn't vary much, and gets a bit predictable. You may also want to consider looking for some original ideas and descriptions, instead of 'borrowing' those of others (i.e. "small circles") or using the same adjectives over and over (i.e. "slinky sides"). Otherwise, nice job.

I'm not sure if i'm following you Gaius. Okay i guess i should figure some new adjectives, but borrowing things like "small circles?"
I don't understand, at all

Tummy Ticklish, I though the story was great!!! Thanks for posting it!

I'm mentioning it because it was in one of my own stories. I haven't seen it used anywhere else prior to that, and the fact that you've used it more than twice since then has been bugging me. I might have been more willing to shake it off if you didn't reuse your material so often. Even if it is 'your own', you might want to consider.. um, trying new things?

Anyway, that's all. Sorry to bug you about it.

Listen Gauis, i know you haven't been on this forum for awhile, but that technique is commonly used. Doing small circles in someone's armpits is as normal as nibbling their toes:p
Don't try to own stuff just because you write it, and YOU think you wrote it first. You can't OWN a phrase, just how you can't own the sky and the stars. To me, i was surprised by this, i didn't think people were this immature at this age but i guess i was wrong. That's just REALLY strange Gauis, really it is:disgust:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back