• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review on Cali Logan Vid

hopeof

TMF Novice
Cali Logan Double Team by Tickle Intensive, length 13:20

This review is on a earlier clip with Cali Logan from Tickle Intensive. Some time ago she appeared in a number of vids from several producers.

This vid contains some of the most intesive and torturous scenes not only with her but among all tickle videos. She wears a belly free top and sportive shorts.

It’s a pure tickle video without any plot. She is restrained in a the typical sitting position, her feet in wooden stocks, her toes fixed and her hands tied up with rope above her head. The position does not change. It’s ideal for foot tickle exposure. The camera position does not move during the whole video. Unfortunately this does not allow full views on her body and her struggling. Also her hands are not shown within most of the vid.

However the big upsite of the vid is the intensity and lengt while she is tickle tortured without any break over 12 minutes by two ticklers at a time.

According to the producer she was keen on such a challenge and wanted to proof her endurance, taking it for the whole time without break or safeword. Obviously she only realized during the vid what that means.

Already after 3 minutes when both ticklers start to use brushes for her soles it seems that she can not take anymore. She looks defeated, starts to get angry, but the two ticklers do not care at all and continue for uncredible 10 more minutes without break.

She seems to be ticklish everywhere, but obviously being forced to endure feet tickling is the worst for her. Consequently the ticklers do that most of the time.

1.jpg4.png5.png2.png3.png

Whatever her reactions are, the two ticklers do not show any mercy and continue without break, mostly torturing her feet, sometimes waist and armpits. Especially in the last two minutes she is extremely desperate and obviously beyond the point what she can endure. Normally that would be the point to cut the vid, but here it is continued.

Her forced laugther changes partly into screaming, elements of crying and anger, probably at her own ticklingness which makes the desired experiment much harder than expected. During the end, it looks like a non-consensual scene however she has done many more tickling vids later, but not this intensity and length.

Despit the unchanged camera perspective it is an ideal vid for lovers of real tickle torture with a sexy model.

Yeh, this likely should have been in the Images forum. But, always good to see Cali again....

Or Cali was angry because he was being too rough on her. ;) The clip makes me uncomfortable to be honest. It's fun to tickle the daylights out of someone, but don't disrespect the model, ya know? Especially Cali, who's one of the nicest and most professional people in this industry.

And i thought u all like nonstop tickletorrure. Well, i thinkthes clip is awesome and Cali is so cute

I've seen many Cali's tickling clips and i'm pretty sure she's not ticklish...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back