• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caribbean Bondage, Tickling, and Nudity

KittenToes

Verified
Caribbean Bondage, Tickling, and Nudity (M/F)

Ok- this was last year.(Nov. 2005) Jon (my ler') and I were at Kink In the Caribbean. www.kinkinthecaribbean.com If you haven't heard of it, it's when Hedonism III resort in Jamaica is taken over by a fetish group for one week a year. It's AWESOME!
Well, one afternoon, we found ourselves in our room,(which overlooked the clothing optional pool). It was decided that this was an auspicious time for me to be tied securely to the bed, blindfolded, and tickled, etc.....

First of all, my ler' has got his own portable bondage/sex toy kit, which he has named "The Port-o-Perve" (patent pending). He got out a set of wrist and ankle cuffs and ropes with which he secured me to the bed,in the shape of an inverted Y, apparently rendering me very appetizing indeed. Then out came the blindfold-it's made for the purpose, so it works PERFECTLY. Couldn't see anything.

As soon as the blindfold went on, my imagination started going through the roof. I had no idea where I'd be tickled first, and I knew that there was absolutely nothing I could do to protect my numerous ticklish spots because I couldn't move a muscle!

As I recall, he started somewhere around the waist-first with fingertips, then gently with fingernails. My memory is a bit spotty, as I was slowly being driven insane at the time. Keep in mind I couldn't see- all I could do was feel fingers! One thought I do recall was that my very ticklish ankles would be safe because of the ankle cuffs but I was wrong- he moved the cuffs up a bit and went straight for them! EEK! As soon as I had almost gotten used to that spot being tormented it was on to another one-and I have almost no "safe" spots! I think it was underarms and then the oh-so-sensitive neck and ears next-or perhaps it was the soles of my feet. At any rate, I had a very thorough going-over for about 3/4 of an hour. I was laughing so hard the whole time that I could hardly breathe-I was in hysterics and I wasn't given much of a chance to get my breath! I hope all you ticklees have a ler' this talented....
The non-tickling aftermath of this experience-well, I can't really mention it in polite company! Use your imagination.....

After we had concluded our business, we headed down to the pool below our window to join the pool party which was in session,(well, I staggered down, still shaky and tingling all over from this mind-blowing tickling) After I got into the pool, I was approached by a female acquaintance,another member of our fetish group, who, like me,was taking advantage of the clothing optional dresscode by only wearing the lower half of her swimsuit. She inquired as to whether I had heard the deafening shrieks and moans coming from one of the poolside rooms.My pinkening cheeks told her that I had, in fact, been the originator of the noise, and she pressed me for details, of which I divulged a few. She said she might have to have her boyfriend try this on her since it sounded like i had so much fun! Which, of course, I did have-and I look forward to much more blindfolded tickling to come!

Last edited:
Fantastic account, KT!! And given what you were so kind to share in your thread of pic-posting on the "Tickling Discussion" topic......I can honestly say, jonmath....my brutha.....tickle those feet (and anywhere else your fingers traipse) in good health my friend....

Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing the experience with us, Kitten Toes. :D

Sounds like

u had a wonderful time - thanks for sharing it.

Last edited:
island laughter....

One can only imagine the laughter drawn from such a wonderful island experience.....

I'll bet your sound was delicious...... ;)

thanks for sharing...any chance i can find out when they're doing that next? lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back