• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girls are your feet more ticklish when you wear Nylons

Nylons and Tickling

• To the Women of TMF

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Are your feet more ticklish when you wear Nylons

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • and someone tickles them.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

featherfoot

I wanted to hear from the women at TMF are your feet more ticklish when your wearing nylons, and they get tickled?

I have no clue, cuz my feet have never been tickled. But with my feet already being extremely ticklish, I couldnt imagine lol. Anybody want to try?

YES

Yes, yes yes ! Definitely, yes ! I would say twice as much ! The best are the Gerbe nylons, they're the finest stockings you can find...

PrincessAshley said:
I have no clue, cuz my feet have never been tickled. But with my feet already being extremely ticklish, I couldnt imagine lol. Anybody want to try?

I do!!!! :D :D :D :D

Amelee.. I knew I liked you....

hehehehehe

fttickler aka Adam819 aka Adam:devil: :devil: :devil:

:tickle: OHH, PLEASE NOT THE NYLONS! I'LL TALK! I would prefer to have my baretoes dipped in whip cream and sucked and nibbled by the most insane tickler then having my soft soles tickled in nylons.

PrincessAshley said:
:wavingguy

Not the same, but it is definitely a different sensation altogether...veeeery nice...
And Amelee is right, NOBODY makes stockings like the French. Definitely worth the extra expense.

XOXO

steph said:
Not the same, but it is definitely a different sensation altogether...veeeery nice...
And Amelee is right, NOBODY makes stockings like the French. Definitely worth the extra expense.

XOXO
Pack French stockings for Steph before getting on plane. Check.:D

2ticklishsoles said:
:tickle: OHH, PLEASE NOT THE NYLONS! I'LL TALK! I would prefer to have my baretoes dipped in whip cream and sucked and nibbled by the most insane tickler then having my soft soles tickled in nylons.

Play your cards right and you could experience both in one night...

I was gonna say the same thing. It tickles, but the tickling feels different than just being barefoot.

BTW, voted in the poll too. :p

LOL--I didn't answer poll--I was trying to figure out where the poll was but I think he meant to do it as a yes/no type thing...:D

XOXO

WOW my two favorite things, women's stockinged feet (especially thigh highs and tickling. where do i sign up to start tickling. Any ladies volunteering?

I would but you're too far away dear. (Guess you'll have to settle for PICS of me in the thigh highs...);)

XOXO

LOL!

Hi you!

(I promised Coff I'd have some pics taken next time I get an opp with a friend--probably next month I think.) Smiley was the first to write a story for me and incorporate my wearing thigh highs to work under my long skirts for business meetings. I hate nylons if ya want the truth (too hot and confining) and I hate having my pic takenmore but the guys seem to enjoy 'em so I indulge them when I can. I'll send them to Ray & Tracy's when I have them, stay tuned...(Ray always announces so you won't miss it or anything.) :p

XOXO

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back