• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full List of Ticklish UK Celebrities on Twitter (Feet)

Getjiggy

TMF Poster
I thought I would compile a full list of my Twitter finidings, I will also be adding on Ruthvens findings too for all to see.

Q:- On a scale of 1-10, How ticklish are your feet. And here are the answers:-

10 (+)

• Nerina Pallot - Link
  • Gail Emms - Link
  • Layla Flaherty - Link
  • Nicola Roberts - Link
  • Rebecca Adlington - Link
  • Tamara Ecclestone - Link
  • Kelly Sotherton - Link
  • Nieve Jennings - Link
  • Dominique Jackson - Link
  • Lucy Jo Hudson - Link
  • Jorgie Porter (11) - Link
  • Emma Rigby - Link
  • Meg Matthews - Link
  • Suzanne Shaw - Link
  • Michelle Mone - Link
  • Ali Douglas - Link
  • Rebecca Shiner - Link
  • Stephanie Davis - Link
  • Sheree Murphy - Link
  • Jessica Wright - Link
  • Davina McCall - Link
  • Nicola Tappenden - Link
  • Hollie Jay Bowes (11) - Link
  • Jodi Albert (12) - Link
  • Cat Deeley (13) - Link
  • Nathalie Emmanuell (100) - Link
  • Olivia Lee (off the scale) - Link
  • Makosi - Link
  • Kitty Brucknell - Link

• Kimberley Nixon - Link
  • Tulisa Contostavlos - see attatchment
  • Jakki Degg - Link
  • Vicky McClure - Link
  • Carol McGiffin - Link
  • Leilani Dowding - Link
  • Pearl Lowe - Link
  • Aisleyne Horgan Wallace - Link
  • Nicola Roberts - Link

• Lauren Socha - Link
  • Lisa Snowdon - Link
  • Josie Darby - see attatchment
  • Andrea McLean - Link
  • Sadie Frost - Link
  • Leah Hackett - Link
  • Melissa Walton - Link
  • Nicola McLean - Link
  • Bianca Gascoigne - Link
  • Claire Richards - Link

• Daisy Lowe - Link
  • Lisa Maffia - Link
  • Melody Hossani - Link
  • Bronagh Waugh - Link
  • Tamsin Outhwaite - Link
  • Stephanie McMichael - Link
  • Sharron Davies - Link
  • Emily Parr - Link
  • Lauren Goodger - Link
  • Amy Childs - Link
  • Chloe Madeley - Link
  • Rosie Jones - Link
  • Anna Friel - Link

• Georgia Davies - Link
  • Michelle Keegan - Link
  • Mel Blatt - Link
  • Brooke Vincent - Link
  • Alex Jones - Link
  • Lisa Maffia - Link
  • Joanna Riley - Link
  • Josie Long - Link
  • Kathryn Drysdale (5/9) - Link
  • Charlotte Jackson - Link
  • Kirsty Gallacher - Link
  • Donna Air - Link
  • Lucy Pargeter (4/5) - Link

• Sherrie Hewson - Link
  • Sophie Habibis - Link
  • Jennifer Ellison - Link
  • Penny Smith - Link

• Kaya Scodelario - Link
  • Sarah Jayne Dunn - Link
  • Hayley Tammadon - Link
  • Michelle Heaton - Link
  • Kym Marsh - Link

• Emma Bunton - Link
  • Elen Rivas - Link
  • Lucy Pinder - Link
  • Sophia Wardman - Link
  • Jennifer Metcalfe - Link
  • Angela Griffin - Link
  • Lisa Faulkner - Link

Not ticklish at all

• Victoria Atkin - Link
  • Coleen Nolan - Link

Answered but no rating
  • Sophie Price - Link
  • Amanda Holden - Link

Last edited:
Absolutely wonderful work. Well done!
I'm surprised at Sue Perkins confessing to only being an (8). Go to You Tube and type in 'sue perkins snail' and watch the clip of the snail on her bare foot. It's one of my all time fav clips and proves she is EXTREMELY ticklish!
Glad Davina McCall is in there at (10)!

This is a pretty good way to find out the answers to the "question" maybe someone should do a US version of it.

The Sadie Frost one may be one of my favourites ever, as she seems to have got someone to tickle them just to see. And it's Sadie effing Frost. Brilliant.

If you were looking for some more to ask - and I doubt you are - there's always @JosieLong, @SophieEB or @ClareBowditch. But this is pretty amazing stuff.

Wasn't expecting to see Anna Friel, what a surprise. A 6 is a little disappointing, but being moderately ticklish is better than not being ticklish at all I guess. At least she feels something hehe.

OMG Georgie Thompson......incredible.

Nice touch asking the girls from Take me out too!

Not that you need requests but @brookekinsella, @JaccJossa, @LaceyATurner

Thankss

If you're taking requests and they're on there how about some soap babes? Samia Smith, Helen Flanagan et al? Just a thought :)

Ok here we go -
Firstly i thought i could bring you a few extras but after investigating more i found that one of them don't seem real :( this being Beth Kingston (former Hollyoaks).
However i do have two real ones to report :) now i have heard before about both of these being ticklish, so this should confirm things.

Former Corrie actress Lucy-Jo Hudson http://twitter.com/#!/LucyJo_Hudson/status/50125127341457409

Emmerdales Kelly Windsor Adele Silva http://twitter.com/#!/silvalining_AS/status/50328104798928896 although her profile is locked so some of you may not be able to see it unless you follow her.

I do have a link to the Beth Kingston one so if you want to check that out for yourself let me know. I'm 99% sure that the Lucy-Jo and Adele ones are real due to the amount of followers and the other celebs that follow them.

Last edited:
Ok here we go -
Firstly i thought i could bring you a few extras but after investigating more i found that one of them don't seem real :( this being Beth Kingston (former Hollyoaks).
However i do have two real ones to report :) now i have heard before about both of these being ticklish, so this should confirm things.

Former Corrie actress Lucy-Jo Hudson http://twitter.com/#!/LucyJo_Hudson/status/50125127341457409

Emmerdales Kelly Windsor Adele Silva http://twitter.com/#!/silvalining_AS/status/50328104798928896 although her profile is locked so some of you may not be able to see it unless you follow her.

I do have a link to the Beth Kingston one so if you want to check that out for yourself let me know. I'm 99% sure that the Lucy-Jo and Adele ones are real due to the amount of followers and the other celebs that follow them.

what was adele silvas response

Josie Long, Meg Matthews, Gemma Atkinson and Shell Jubin added

Oh and Pearl Lowe, would have preferred Daisy though ;)

Thanks for asking Josie Long. Wasn't expecting that.

I'm afraid Shell Jubin might not be the one you're looking for though.

The Pearl Lowe one is a good find. Though there's always @daisylowe to try ... heh.

It would be an idea to work out some sort of scale, i know that somebodys 6 is somebody elses 9 and that it is a matter of opinion, but it would be good to come to a general consensus on how ticklish each number ranks.

I would say...

1- Not ticklish
2- Hardly ticklish possibly enjoys it
3- Slightly ticklish but can handle being tickled
4- Mildly ticklish
5- Ticklish but not unbearably
6- Ticklish and cannot stand being tickled for long
7- Very ticklish and would possibly flip after a minute or so
8- Ridiculously ticklish and would burst out laughing if the feet were even touched
9- Almost unbearably ticklish and can only just stand their feet to be touched
10- Cannot even stand their feet being breathed on let alone touched, would be in hysterics if anyone actually managed to get hold of their feet.

Personally i honestly can't see how anybody who is an actual tickling model can possibly be anything above a 6/10.

Surely if they were higher than that they would struggle to sit their for minutes on end and have their feet tickled, i always wonder just how much faking goes on during some of the videos we watch.

It would be an idea to work out some sort of scale, i know that somebodys 6 is somebody elses 9 and that it is a matter of opinion, but it would be good to come to a general consensus on how ticklish each number ranks.

This is completely pointless in the context of asking celebrities if they are ticklish. I think it is more than enough to get any answer from them!

It is alway going to be completely subjective anyway. Enjoyment by the ticklee and their physical reactions are two completely different things. Some people who don't have extreme reactions really don't like being tickled and yet others who scream their heads off and thrash around like a nutter really do love it!

What I always ask myself is do I like the way somebody is reacting when they are tickled and not how ticklish do they appear on a scale of 1 - 10.

s

Joanna Riley (Apprentice) and Lacey Turner (Stacey Slater-Eastenders) added.

Part of me is now complete with the Lacey Turner answer, I've searched for ages whether she's ticklish or not. She's now to me officially perfect. :wub:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back