• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New here and looking for advice! :)

MTckler

Hello! This is my first post on the forum and just looking for you all’s advice.

To start off, I have this friend from work, lets give her the name Christina. Christina and I get along, mess around and have a good time at work. Very down to earth girl, chill and respectful. Then one day she showed me this meme at work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgO2A9ec44

Its an 8 second meme and it says “I like my men like I like my shoes...with my toes inside of them.” This is obvious that the meme is mocking the women who like their toes sucked. Yes it is a pretty funny meme but someone like me who has a foot fetish really gives more than just a laughter towards the meme.

Anyways Christina would bring it up again and again during work which made me wonder. So just to “mess around” wink wink, I asked her up front jokingly “Have you had your toes sucked or what?” Christina replied “No what the hell, not yet..” And she frowned and drew a tear down her cheek with her finger. I did not get to tell her much after that since it was busy at work so it really just stayed a mystery for a while.

So then I REALLY wondered...maybe she is into that stuff..

So a few days ago I found the meme again on instagram. I sent it to her and awaited her response... this is what went down

——————————
Me: *Sent Meme*

Christina: �� (laughing emoji)

Me: Why do you like that meme so much lol

Christina: Bc its funny haha

Me: You laugh now but a lot of girls are into that stuff you know �� (laughing emoji)

Christina: Ik �� (skull emoji)

Me: You know? Are you one of those girls?

Christina: Umm maybe¿??

Me: Maybe? lol well I think its kinda cute
————————

And that sums up what has happened and she has not responded yet. So what do you all think? Did I say the right things? Is she into it? Let me know! I will keep you all posted!

Thanks for reading!!!

My advice: play the long game. See where it goes for a bit longer. Difficult to tell from digital messages the emotions behind the words. But, it seems like you guys are comfortable enough to talk freely in person so there's a good opportunity to try and get the truth.
Best of luck.
HappyD

Games tend to backfire in adulthood when it comes to dating / finding sexual compatibility.

The "long game" typically leads to time wasted, emotions invested, and feelings hurt. Just ask many of the members here.

I didn't mean to mislead anyone into thinking I meant an actual game. Rather I borrowed a term from gambling. The idea being not to invest too much in early results, however positive they might be without gathering additional data to make a more complete analysis of the situation. OP described a few encounters, a rather limited sample size to draw broad conclusions from.
Again, it's just my advice. I make no claims of expertise on this subject matter and I'm sure each person sees this differently from me. I was just trying to help a bit, didn't intend to trivialize serious emotional topics. OP, I apologize if you interpreted my post the same way.

Tell her you like pinky toes, the cute little runts of the toe family.
If she is interested she can think of it as starting with a pinky toes and maybe add why not the others.
If not interested no big deal she will probably laugh it off since you only mention the pinky toe.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back