• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dave2112

jessieticklish

TMF Regular
Hey! I'm looking for work by Dave2112. I know he uploaded a lot of work over at the Tickle Theater many years ago but it's since been lost. Does anyone have any of those comics or just individual uploads by him stored? An upload or pm would be really appreciated. :angel:
Out of interest any reason as to why he's no longer around?

Sorry for the double post but surprised at the lack of views and still no reply. Thought he was a well known contributor to the forums?

Frustrating when no one answers, but some folks may be searching before they post so they don’t fill your request with empty posts. Still, I felt bad that you requested twice with no responses so I wanted you to know I will search for any Dave I may have.
Hope something pops up in the meantime....

FD1C2706-6535-4ECE-AE0F-310D23ADD6B3.jpeg331E8950-C134-402B-8167-4433B0304A4D.jpeg

Found these for you. Seeing these again reminds me just how great the work was. I’ll see if I can find others...may be some time.

Cheers

I've got a bunch of them (in very low-res though, by modern standards) and will post them here when I got time.

I also miss him. He was a good artist and a gifted writer. His stories and articles on MTJ's TFTA (and yes, I am aware that this is a lot of acronyms :sarc1:) were a pleasure to read.

I've got a bunch of them (in very low-res though, by modern standards) and will post them here when I got time.

I also miss him. He was a good artist and a gifted writer. His stories and articles on MTJ's TFTA (and yes, I am aware that this is a lot of acronyms :sarc1:) were a pleasure to read.

Haha! Awesome, I look forward to it.

Thanks everyone else for replying. It's always such a shame when some members just dissapear completely. Makes me want to download any work I like in case it vanishes without warning.

Haha! Awesome, I look forward to it.

Thanks everyone else for replying. It's always such a shame when some members just dissapear completely. Makes me want to download any work I like in case it vanishes without warning.

I know how you feel, believe me. I've been doing that since 2001, for the exact same reasons as you. And yet, there is still stuff I didn't save or that has been casually deleted. There were a bunch of stuff from the site SWTickle that I really regret I did not keep. :sadcry:

I must say, thank you for this opportunity. I haven't looked at them in a while, and it is a very pleasant throwback to see them again:

hanger1.jpg084615c0[1].jpg083615c0[1].jpg0825f5b0[1].jpg06c70570[1].jpg

Continued

xb.jpgxc.jpgxa.jpgxd.jpg

This is the end of the one-shots and short series I have from him.

I'll publish his two longer stories right away

Chronicles of Nadya

This story is titled Chronicles of Nadya:

coverTT.jpgPage1.jpgPage2.jpgPage3.jpgPage4.jpg

For some reason, attaching the cover does not seem to work. I'll try again later when I'm home (I'm at work right now)

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Dear Psycho

Another, somewhat shorter, story, called Happy Birthday Dear Psycho:

HBDP1.jpghbdp2.jpgHBDP3.jpghbdp4.jpg

Sketches

testbonus1.jpgtestbonus2.jpgtestbonus3.jpgtestbonus4.jpgtestbonus5.jpg

Here are a few sketches. That's all I have! If anyone wants to continue posting his works, feel free!

I remember a comic with 2 girls each tied in different positions by their master taking turns tickling eachother. I believe one was on a Sybian machine. They then were locked in devices ready for guests at a tickle party.

Wow thanks a lot! Some of these I hadn't even seen. Really love his work, will be sure to save it this time.

All that's missing from what I remember is the inhuman bondage series, sara's tickling fantasises and the the malachi diaries I believe. If anyone has any of it please add it here :)

Tenebrae, just to let you know the images for Chronicles of Nadya, part 3 are missing

Tenebrae, just to let you know the images for Chronicles of Nadya, part 3 are missing

Hey! Thanks for notifying me. Someone else also sent me a PM. Sorry about that. Not sure what happened; the pictures display just fine on my end.

I'll try to reupload them ASAP but the thing is I am not home at the moment. Please be patient~

Thanks for sharing all these Tenebrae. I remember seeing his work for the Malachi Diaries years and years ago on MTJ. Dave was an early supporter my writing efforts here so I'll always be grateful for that. Not sure what happened with him. I guess people drift away over time.

Good Ole Dave. I always loved his MTJ stuff. And his writing was top shelf too.

I miss the bugger.

Hope all is well with him,

B

I've re-uploaded the files. Do they display properly, now? Sorry for the delay.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back