• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2: REVENGE *New FREE Comic Serial!

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

Introducing THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2!

This is the sequel to 2012's THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP. With over 373,000 Page Views it is to date the most viewed thread by far in the nearly 13 year history of the TMF Art Forum!

As it was with the original TGTT, the primary goal behind this project is to thank all of our authors, artists, fans, and supporters that have made it possible for us to publish 350+ publications since MTJ Publishing made it's debut in August of 1999.

A few details about TGTT2.

1) TGTT2 was created and written by Bandito, Colin and myself (Jim). It has been beautifully brought to life by the very talented artist Rocio Zucchi. Rocio is best known in our community for MAGGS but is also widely respected for her mainstream work on the graphic novels World of Warcraft: Death Knight and World of Warcraft: Shaman.

Additional art for TGTT2 is provided by Bandito, DarkHarp, FTKL (FTKLTickling.com), Ozzy, and Tomato Dragon (PawfeatherPublishing.com.)

2) TGTT2 is an epic crossover comic that will feature a few of the most iconic characters from the MTJ Publishing Universe. Fan favorites such as, Maggs, Yoly, Andi (Bounce Chix) and Secret Agent Sonya. Just to name a few!

3) TGTT2 will be released in a serialized format. Each week on Sunday mornings we will update this thread with a new content (comic serial pages, pin-ups, production sketches, character spotlights, and more.) So there will be something new to see each week!

MTJ PUBLISHING PRESENTS
THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP 2
REVENGE!

attachment.php

This week please enjoy the cover art and first page of TGTT2... ;)

TGTT#2_Cover_v2.jpg TGTT2_page01.jpg

Cover Notes: From Left to right
Front Row: Yoly, & Secret Agent Sonya.
Middle Row: Gomez Girl #1, Anabelle, Mad Doctor, Lexi & Gomez Girl #2.
Back Row: Andi, Maggs, Captain Dusty, Tammi the Tickle Witch & Jane.

Page One Notes:
Poor ticklish Jane is tortured by the fiendish Gomez Girls!

We hope that you enjoy this first installment of TGTT2 and all of us involved in this project look forward to your feedback!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thread Index

Post #1 Cover + Comic Page 1
Post #42 Comic Page 2
Post #68 Comic Page 3 & 4
Post #90 Comic Page 5
Post #122 Comic Page 6
Post #141 Comic Page 7
Post #158 Comic Page 8
Post #172 Comic Page 9
Post #188 Comic Page 10, Spotlight on: Tomato Dragon & Stipplewitz
Post #202 Comic Page 11
Post #218 Comic Page 12
Post #231 Comic Page 13
Post #238 MTJ TOURS Cover Art
Post #252 MTJ TOURS Episode I
Post #269 Comic Page 14 & Spotlight on: Ticklante!
Post #281 Spotlight on: Madame Koo!
Post #289 Comic Page 15
Post #306 Comic Page 16
Post #321 MTJ TOURS Episode II
Post #329 Comic Page 17
Post #340 Comic Page 18
Post #349 Bonus Comic Page! (illustration and colors by Josh Flynn written by Bandito)
Post #359 Comic Page 19
Post #366 MTJ TOURS Episode III
Post #376 Comic Page 20 & Spotlight on: Annie The Amatuer Pirate!
Post #394 MTJ TOURS Episode IV
Post #403 Comic Page 21
Post #414 Comic Page 22
Post #425 MTJ TOURS Episode V
Post #436 Comic Page 23
Post #455 Comic Page 24
Post #464 Comic Page 25
Post #473 MTJ TOURS Episode VI
Post #482 Comic Page 26
Post #498 Comic Page 27
Post #504 Comic Page 28
Post #517 MTJ TOURS Episode VII
Post #533 Comic Page 29
Post #545 Comic Page 30
Post #554 Tickle Torture List #1: Secret Agent Sonya
Post #565 Comic Page 31
Post #575 Tickle Torture List #2: White Lotus
Post #582 MTJ TOURS Episode VIII
Post #598 Tickle Torture List #3: Yoly
Post #602 Comic Page 32 & Spotlight on: DarkHarp!
Post #612 Tickle Torture List #4: The Bounce Chix
Post #625 Comic Page 33
Post #647 Comic Page 34
Post #659 MTJ TOURS Episode IX
Post #674 Comic Page 35
Post #678 Comic Page 36
Post #687 Comic Page 37
Post #697 THE GREAT TICKLE... SNEAK PREVIEW!
Post #707 Comic Page 38
Post #728 MTJ TOURS Episode X
Post #737 Comic Page 39
Post #752 Comic Page 40
Post #770 Comic Page 41
Post #785 Comic Page 42
Post #792 Comic Page 43
Post #797 Comic Page 44 (FINAL PAGE!)
Please be sure to check out the ORIGINAL... THE GREAT TICKLE TRAP!

TickleTrap01_pg00.jpg

Over 23+ comic pages (FREE) + character bio's, pin-ups and more!

Last edited:
Marvelous! A new Thread for TGTT2... Exciting!!! The whole place will rockhard! :rockon: :headbang:

:bouncybou

AWESOME!!!!! wow wow wow! what a great start! fast Forward next sunday please!!!

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

This is the start??? The first page and I'm near the hardest heartattack ever!!!:bugeyed:
You guys are absolutly awesome:lover:

Okay, what we see, is the direct connection to the last panel of TGTT1, and I was very sure, Janey is the one, who laughed her ass off:lover::lover::lover:
As much as I'm jealous about the G-Girlz (cause they can tickle the girl I'm obssessed for :D) as much I am impressed and hot by seeing this :D

My favorite girl in the whole Tickle Galaxy get a real hot treatment. Love how the other villains watch at this scene :D
Again, I love Rocios art style. This sweaty torturous body, and those screaming, laughing mouth... fanastic, so real:yayzorz:
I feel a bit sorry, for my beloved Janey... but only a bit ;)
I bet she have fun :D

Okay, we all know, breaking Janey, and bringing her to the top of ultimate pleasure is hard. Only a few did.
But the G-Girlz are professionals, they trained a lot on Yenny :lover: Bet they do it.
But what I see? Poor Janey do not have her alien-toe-ring on. This means if she have her ticklegasms... she will not bounce away, and so she will be still a captive of the mtj crew :D
Will be a loooot of fun.
Cannot wait to see what happens next. You guys will made my sundays finally again to the best day of the week:man::woman:

And again: You saw how wonderul TGTT1 was. How many page views, how many fans. You gave us a wonderful a Comic, a wonderful gift. Maybe the best in the whole Tickle-Time-Line :lover:
Everybody who worked on it, is a hero for our deepest fanatsies and our favorite thing on entire earth :tickle:
Perfect Story, perfect arts, all our favorite Characters... and this was only the first Issue. Now the second one is here. And we will see much more wonderful things :)

Thank you soooo much again.
I discoverd my love for feet and tickling when I was very young. Then, 2001 I searched a bit in the internet and found the TMF. I never thought that this would be my favorite page in internet over the time :pounce:
Here is my headquarter of happiness.
Thank you for givin' me... givin' us a place to be so happy :man::woman:

PS: I love Janey. If you let her finally free. I really have to ask Deeto for permission to marry her :D

One of the Gomez Girls in socks, socked tickling is the best, the act of depriving the last bit of protection as they go insane

One of the best first pages I have ever seen. Really looking forward to this. Here's hoping that Maggs gets plenty of tickles in this entry as well.

Huh; going by the cover it looks like our former victims are as keen to tickle their would-be rescuers as they are their tormentors. No complaints here; they should have been more competent! They totally have this coming...;)

So glad you guys are doing this again.

"And here... we... Go!"

Thanks for giving us a round 2, looking forward to seeing how this plays out!

J :jester: J

Looking good so far...

The Gomez Girls are doing a professional job as you would expect. Leaving no stone unturned, no flesh unstimulated... ;)

But I can't wait to see them get a taste of their own medicine... They have a decade long tickle debt that needs to be repaid... :D

omgomgomgomg it is my favorite girl getting tickled off the back <3<3,#
I want to help but can't stop starring, but poor Jane.........ohhhh my

Looking good so far...

The Gomez Girls are doing a professional job as you would expect. Leaving no stone unturned, no flesh unstimulated... ;)

But I can't wait to see them get a taste of their own medicine... They have a decade long tickle debt that needs to be repaid... :D

You speak out of my heart :D
I saw the G-Girlz so often, and only can remember a very few moments, where she gets her own medicine :D
And I think, the TGTT2 will give us this :lover:

ooooooooo myyyyyy goooood i cant wait for more, the best comic ever an have a second :shock::shock:
plz plz plz realise 2 pages

Sundays suddenly look lovelier!
Thanks to all involved, I surely appreciate your effort and generosity

This is relative to my interests...go on. I can not wait to see how this gets turned on to the tormentors.

Thank you for being so generous and sharing your great talent with us.

:happyhop: I'm so excited , I love the first comic so much :redheart: now there is a second one AWESOME :bouncybou The first page is amazing I love everything about it especially how Jane's body is drawn. So sexy and perfect :redheart: I can't wait for more, I'm hoping Dusty gets her three breasts tickled and Sonya gets her revenge on lexi just like she did on sonya :blaugh: no pants. Thank you so much for doing this comic , I love you so much :redheart: :pounce:

Last edited:
Now we can officially say: "The fun has been doubled!"

One page in, and I'm already in love with it! :boogie: Really like how it picks up right from where it left off. :D

And poor Jane :scared: she's getting put through a real torture session by account of all that sweat, lol.

But soon enough, those dastardly Gomez Girls will FINALLY get whats coming to them after all those years of torturing Yenny. It's payback time, bitches! :mwahaha:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back