• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Models in the Eastern CT Area; Suggestions?

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Hi there,

I'm an old time Video Producer - that's not to say I'm old, I just haven't done it in a long time. I'm looking to make a few videos just for the fun of it...frankly, I'm bored and would like to have some fun getting back into something creative and fun - totally consensual and hopefully fun for all. If anyone has any suggestions as to where I might find tickling participants in this part of the country, please let me know. My old standby - Craigslist - has gone too creepy. This is a serious inquiry, so please, no suggestions about people living in Maine or New York or Vermont. I'm looking in CT, which is a small yet densely populated state. I'm sure there are ticklers or ticklees all over this fine (ha) state.

Any solid suggestions which lead to the making of a video will ensure the the person who made the connection a free copy of whatever I produce. You can contact me through PM. Thanks for your time.

EDIT: When I make these videos they will either be free or next to nothing. I don't need the money and I'd rather just provide a service to the community. My videos won't be like other videos...if you want to know what that means, PM me.

HINT: I'm hoping these videos will educate as well as entertain.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back