• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GIFT ART for CAROO, Captured Cops

airwrath

TMF Poster
Hey ya'll, this was a piece of gift art I commissioned for Caroo and drawn by the lovely Spiderweber!

this will be a series as a set of gift art im commissioning! But the back story is that Caroo and Paige are cops who were investigating a lead on a underground society where they capture specifically chosen people and milk them for their juices for devious reasons >:) and also tormenting and tickling them! They've been captured and stripped down and now being humiliated while being milked and their soft soles being tormented by warm oils with a brush while being observed while on LIVE feed for everyone within the underground society to see... also a warning to any cops who are poking their noses where they shouldn't >:)

who's the girl strung up in the background which you can only see her silhouette?... you'll find out later as this is the last part of a 3 part series ;)

Don't worry the cops are safe and will be let go after their juices are collected, after all, collected cop juices go for quite the price in the underground market >:).

Let me know what you all think!!! there will be more! I'm loving Cop Caroo with his partner Paige ;)

The idea was done up by yours truly ;)^363CD21243E47E33053DD1B8E259D1F16CF500ACC71B866D53^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

I'm really happy to hear that!! I'm Sure Spider and Caroo are happy to hear that as well ^^

Love Caroo's stuff and this is also great. Thanks for sharing, R

Simply excellent! Okay I am not a huge fan of furries to begin with, but the Paige part of the picture is really great! I love those sexual stimulation contraptions you always imagine, they are so hot :blush:

Simply excellent! Okay I am not a huge fan of furries to begin with, but the Paige part of the picture is really great! I love those sexual stimulation contraptions you always imagine, they are so hot :blush:

Teehee, Thanks Tenebrae ^^, Ive gotten a good amount of messages regarding Paige XD. Awww im glad, if you ever wanted to talk more and brainstorm, feel free to give me a shout ^^

*laughs* all three of those spots on the female officer are extremely ticklish for me

*laughs* all three of those spots on the female officer are extremely ticklish for me

oh my... well then ;) I'm sure we could arrange that ^^. we should talk more and brainstorm some! shoot me a pm or on DA ^^

Awesome piece... love it. you do know that pre orgasmic juices sell for far more on the black market than the orgasmic juices. Deny them orgasm endlessly and collect the resulting juices for maximum value... lol Thanks for sharing...

Awesome piece... love it. you do know that pre orgasmic juices sell for far more on the black market than the orgasmic juices. Deny them orgasm endlessly and collect the resulting juices for maximum value... lol Thanks for sharing...

oh my... I see that youre into this ;) ill keep that in mind! we should talk more! ;)

Would love to chat more anytime... My profile has my skype info in it... thanks again for the artwork.

Will be making any more milking comics

oh lots... ;) theres alot right now in the works as WIP's and more in que as well ^^ its the blitzkreig of milking/ tickling pics! >:) plus it feeds into my new story line ive got ^^

oh lots... ;) theres alot right now in the works as WIP's and more in que as well ^^ its the blitzkreig of milking/ tickling pics! >:) plus it feeds into my new story line ive got ^^

A storyline you say? Could you tell us more? I am all ears... granted it is not top secret at this stage ;)

A storyline you say? Could you tell us more? I am all ears... granted it is not top secret at this stage ;)
well, ill give a teaser, but if you would like to know more and share some ideas yourself, we can always talk somewhere else on a IM client or something ^^

But basically its a underground society of very wealthy people who pay a certain group to capture whom ever they want to collect their juices and torment them in the process ;)

Does stuff like this happen where people kidnap other people for their juices

well, ill give a teaser, but if you would like to know more and share some ideas yourself, we can always talk somewhere else on a IM client or something ^^

But basically its a underground society of very wealthy people who pay a certain group to capture whom ever they want to collect their juices and torment them in the process ;)

I forgot to thank you for this!

:drinkup:

I know it's hard to talk about work in progress. Once something has been announced, it's hard to make radical alterations later, so I appreciate the effort. This totally meets my personal fantasies, so I cannot wait to see what you're cooking. Always a pleasure to peek into your devious mind, cause I find a lot of myself in there ;) :xpulcy:

I forgot to thank you for this!

:drinkup:

I know it's hard to talk about work in progress. Once something has been announced, it's hard to make radical alterations later, so I appreciate the effort. This totally meets my personal fantasies, so I cannot wait to see what you're cooking. Always a pleasure to peek into your devious mind, cause I find a lot of myself in there ;) :xpulcy:

mhmm, ofcourse! do you have a IM client? id love to get your input in on some other commissions up and coming ^^

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back