• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling My Aunt- F/F- True Story

Brilliant!! Simply brilliant. :clap:

I have to remember that one
“Basically, I am going to tie you up, and then I’m going to magically take the ropes off of you.”
That is such a good line

I wonder if your aunt is on here ;)

DJ Tickler

That was a great story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Well done. I really liked the way you talked her into letting you try the magic trick on her. That is rich. I too wonder if she is on here:numberone:

Nice angle there, Chica

We certainly don't need any reminders about the popularity of the F/F angle, and the "ticklish aunt" theme is a time-honored theme, as well. But I think you're the first to combine the two. Good for you.

feet

what size were your aunt's feet? and how old were you that time?

Love ticklish aunts

I too had a cute encounter with my aunt once. At a wedding reception. She was kneeling on a chair talking to one of our relatives and was a big time show dangler/player. I heard that familiar sound of shoes falling off and sure enough both her heels had fallen on the floor exposing her nylon soles. I walked up and scribbled my fingers all over her soles. She began to giggle and laugh but kept on with her conversation except to ocassionally fidget or let out a giggle or laugh. She let me tickle her for a good two minutes then hid her feet and said gotta pee.

Ticklish aunts rock!!! My aunt was my first indulgence in stocking foot tickling (my favourite!) about 23 years ago now, and still lets me at her feet now when I see her. She's not ticklish, but likes the sensation of her feet tickled.

Great story, Chica!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

feet

did your aunt ever tickle u again after that and also did u ever her tickle her again after that as well

Thanks Chica, this is a great description of a fun experience.

Just love the story, i would not have stoped untill she said she loves tickling, and i would have made her beg and beg.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back