• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Studying with Tickling

puretickling

TMF Master
If you answer an exam question, there are risks.
If you get it right, nothing happens to you.
If you get it wrong, you are tickled for 2 minutes.
You will be tied up either to a bed or table before being tickled.
So if there was 50 questions on the exam and you missed 30 questions, you are tickled for a hour on your entire body. If you are given a break, it will not count towards your total time you are tickled.
Will you study this way?

If the tickler is a woman who I find attractive, then I will purposely answer all 50 questions wrong. :D

Hmmmm, I've got a grad student visiting this coming weekend and I think this study technique should be implemented. I mean, I'm only trying to help get them across that stage in May :)

may have to take the exam more than once....

Yeah, the problem with this approach is that not everyone experiences tickling as punishment.

All this method of testing does is encourage no guessing on answers. You answer if you are sure, and not at all if you don't. Much like the SAT's.

Myriads

Blondes pass for free right? ...RIGHT?!? Lol :p But um... I'm not sure if I would learn anything while getting tickle punished. The tickling and laughter might push it all out..

Well, I'm not honestly sure. If I could brag for a slight moment, I'm always getting the best grades in my classes in university, and on tests I rarely miss more than five percent. There would be no way I would sacrifice my grades for tickle-play; however, considering I hate being tickled I think it would be more than fine conditioning to help me study more.

If this applied to other students in my class, and the top student would get to dole out the punishment though... I'd be all for it. :firedevil

As fun as this sounds, it doesn't seem like a very effective way to learn.

All this method of testing does is encourage no guessing on answers. You answer if you are sure, and not at all if you don't. Much like the SAT's.

Myriads

I know this has little to do with the subject, but you can totally guess on the SATs now, at least when I took them you could.

And, I'll be honest, this sounds kind of like an attempt to shoehorn tickle stuff into a place where it doesn't fit. If you want to do it though, hey, whatever floats your boat I guess.

Yes. But wouldn't be of much help when the real test comes. meanwhile, sounds fun.

This is an interesting take on studying lol....I'd probably fail miserably just so that I could get tickled for a prolong period of time. Then again, I'm in graduate school and can't run the risk of failing cause we all know education isn't cheap. However, this would certainly be a fun thing to incorporate for tickling role-playing.

This is an interesting take on studying lol....I'd probably fail miserably just so that I could get tickled for a prolong period of time. Then again, I'm in graduate school and can't run the risk of failing cause we all know education isn't cheap. However, this would certainly be a fun thing to incorporate for tickling role-playing.

Now that does sound like a good idea for an RP

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back