• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Diversion Se Vale 1

g22

TMF Novice
If you go on Youtube and search Diversion Se Vale 1, there is a Spanish Game show where tickling takes place. The video is a bit blurry so if someone has a better copy, please post :)

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=nI-mCb9Pm2Q Here is one, a girl in red gets her feet tickled, and later the girl in green.
And https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=c5kOrxmGras, and I think here a girl in red briefly gets tickled, but the first link is the best.

Sadly a clearer copy has not surfaced..

I'm sorry, but I'm still boggled when people can't copy a link then subtract a space. No offense, but it's not that hard to do.

Yeah, really. Hell, I'm on mobile most of the time and, and while it takes a bit more effort, it's still incredibly simple.

You must forgive me, I thought that pasting full links usually results in a video being removed. If I am mistaken and I have indeed upset you for no reason I humbly apologise sir.

Obviously it isn't difficult, but also if we can just get people not to put spaces in links, it's really less work for all. Plus, given that most of us come to this site fairly often, it does get slightly annoying when every single link we see takes unnecessary extra time to get to work.

It takes an extra step for the original poster to put in the space, then an extra step for ALL the readers to remove the space, if they can even find it, when they paste.

It takes an extra step for the original poster to remove the www., then NONE of the readers have to take any extra step at all when they paste. So, less collective work.

I'm sorry, but I'm still boggled when people can't copy a link then subtract a space. No offense, but it's not that hard to do.

I know how to copy and paste, but it wouldn't do it. but, ive just made it work. I have to keep trying a bunch of times, but eventually it works!

Would you guys give this topic a rest already? You sound like the Kardashians.

:beathorse:

Lol thats because there is a space in the link! You can copy and paste, sure, but you cant press backspace!

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

It wouldn't copy and paste the whole link, only the first half. so I cant backspace what isn't there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back