• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top Tickles 2012

rbakin

TMF Master
With a new year comes a new thread of Top Tickles! Every Friday, five of the most enjoyed clips update here. Of course, for all you insatiable tickle connoisseurs, there's plenty more Top Tickles from 2011, still pipping hot, HERE!

Here's the first tops for 2012:

Think You're Smart Dating Both Of Us?!?!?!?!

He thought it was easy. Dating two hot girls at the same time. WHO WOULD BLAME HIM????? TWO INCREDIBLE HOTTIES!!!! HE NEVER THOUGHT THEY'D FIGURE IT OUT AND MAKE HIM PAY!!!! LITTLE DID HE KNOW HE WAS DATING TWO OF THE MOST TORTUROUS TICKLING VIXENS IN THE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! HIS LIFE IS ABOUT TO GET BAD.....REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOOT TICKLE TORTURE TO THE MAX!!!!!!!! NO TICKLISH MAN WOULD WANT TO UNDERGO WHAT THIS MAN DID!!! GOD BLESS HIM! Clip Available Here

Body Worship and Tickle

Dana is a model and she is really not comfortable with bondage, but Lindsey is still determined to tickle her. Dana has a secret, she is ticklish but it turns her on, especially when she is lick tickled. Lindsey is amazingly hot in this one. This video is a lesson in erotic teasing and lickling, and of course some tickling! She worships and licks Dana's gorgeous stomach and armpits, fondling her whenever she can. Her most ticklish spot is her inner thighs, most other spots just turn her on and tickle. Clip Available Here

A Dish Best Served Cold

Here's the revenge clip; Clip begins with Lindsay in an inescapable nylon hogtie, as always, and her cruel friend begins removing her shoes, all the while making her snide remarks and teasing poor Linds. About halfway through a huge pair of pink worn panties are stuffed in her mouth, sealed in with a huge piece of white tape! This impacts neither the tickling nor the laughter, as Lindsay is left to squirm struggle and beg at the hands of her meany friend. Who of course leaves her to be found by the janitor the next day..... Clip Available Here

Sophie Introduces Lisa To Tickling

Long-legged brunette Sophie introduces her friend Lisa to UK Tickling in the first part of this hot and crazy F/F tickle scene! Lisa was a little nervous about her first tickling experience so Sophie volunteered to be tickled first. Both ladies wear sexy lingerie with sheer black stockings and take it in turns to be stretched out and cuffed on the sofa. Lisa turns out to be a very good tickler as she uses her fingernails all over Sophie's nylon feet and body. Sophie is soon laughing her head off and after some all over body tickling, Lisa straddles her legs to tickle her feet. She then turns around, and sitting on Sophie's waist she reduces her to complete hysterics as she gives her waist, stomach and armpits a prolonged tickle session! Sophie is unable to speak and is reduced to silent laughter and even tears as Lisa continues to run her nails all over her body (we actually had to stop this at one point as Lisa was worried that Sophie had stopped breathing!!) After some more tickling all over, Lisa focuses once again on the feet, this time using the hairbrush. Sophie has another bout of hysterics, and is unable to stop laughing even after the tickling finally stops! Lisa was amazed by Sophie's reactions, and knows she is in for a heavy dose of revenge Clip Available Here

Tearful Chloe Topless & Punished!

WARNING: Chloe’s reactions are unique and somewhat extreme. They may not be for everyone. Chloe finds herself topless and locked in the stocks, her sensitive feet toetied, her arms firmly secured over her head. To top things off, a blindfold/gag harness has been fitted over her head so she can’t see what’s coming. She knows how terribly distressing tickling is for her, but the anticipation only seems to make it worse!! Kelli teases Chloe at first, calling her naughty and lightly running her manicured nails over her ticklish soles. This has Chloe twitching, tittering and whining through the gag. Kelli soon starts tickling her in earnest, and when she does, Chloe starts SQUEALING!! There is very little laughter in this clip. CHLOE WAILS AND SCREAMS WITH FRUSTRATION AS KELLI MERCILESSLY TICKLES HER SENSITIVE FEET! This sensitive girl is in ticklish agony, pure and simple!! She begs her tormentor to let her out, but Kelli is just getting started! SHE INTENDS TO DRIVE CHLOE CRAZY!! Baby oil and the hairbrush really get Chloe screaming, and when Kelli moves up to her ribs and armpits, she squeezes and scratches them RELENTLESSLY!! Chloe bucks and twists, but no matter where she goes, Kelli’s nails are there to punish her sensitive skin with more tickling! Soon, Chloe is openly SOBBING, but Kelli never lets up!! She keeps tickling this ebony beauty until she can’t scream anymore!! Chloe is tickled way beyond her limits. This is extreme ticking with some unique reactions. This clip is about 2/3 foot tickling and 1/3 upperbody. Clip Available Here

Friday the 13th Top Tickles

Jess Impiazzi's First Tickle Session

Beautiful cover-girl Jess Impiazzi makes her UK Tickling debut and discovers she is very ticklish! Jess wears a cute vest top with a miniskirt over sheer nylons and heels. She gets cuffed to the massage chair for a crazy tickle session that soon leaves her out of breath...poor Jess didn't realise how ticklish she was until it started! Jess gets tickled all over and she laughing and thrashing around, even before her shoes come off. Her nylon feet and legs get plenty of tickling, along with her very ticklish upperbody. Jess's feet also get tickled with the electric toothbrush, which drives her crazy - and later the hairbrush too! Finally, the nylons are ripped for a bare foot tickling finale, as Jess is left gasping and exhausted by the end of this short but very hot scene! Clip Available Here

The Gift

Tasha couldn't think of anything to get me for the holidays, so I suggested she give me a video, naked and with the lers of my choice. Lindsey and Jade were coming today, it was definitely time to get my gift and for the girls to gets some payback. Lindsey and Jade verbally taunt and punish Tasha pretty much everywhere! Clip Available Here

Sunshine's First Tickle Torture

Meet sexy, SUPER TICKLISH MILF, Sunshine! She's sooooo much fun is freaky. Danica is LOVING life in this one as you can see from her facial expressions almost the entire time as she tortures Sunshine endlessly. Danica starts out lightly teasing her feet. You can see the anticipation in Sunshine's face!! She knows she really ticklish and is now realizing that maybe this wasn't a good idea. She knows soon enough as DANICA FEVERISHLY SCRIBBLES HER NAILS ALL OVER SUNSHINES FEET AS SHE EXPLODES INTO LAUGHTER! Danica is loving it! Sunshine exclaims "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO MEAN!!! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!" as she laughs herself breathless. Clip Available Here

Squealing Shannon's First Tickle Torture!

Shannon is one of those women that were just BORN to be tickled!! First off, this is one hot woman… so hot, in fact, that she’s on a BILLBOARD IN TIMES SQUARE!! Seriously, try to spot her!! Add this to the fact that she’s RIDICULOUSLY TICKLISH EVERYWHERE, HATES TO BE TICKLED… and has NEVER been tickled for than a few seconds, and you’ve got one smoking ticklee!! Shannon is strapped to the bed in nothing but a sexy set of bra and panties. But Kelli is absolutely DROOLING over her Shannon’s SIZE 10 soles!! Her feet are soft, extra-wrinkled and the most sensitive part of her body, so Kelli can’t wait to start raking her sharp nails all over her soles! Shannon fights the sensation, but after a few seconds she is giggling, then laugh, then SQUEALING WITH TICKLISH AGONY!! Clip Available Here

Delirious

This sophisticated woman doesn't realize what hit her. She finds herself in an inescapable hogtie, wearing some great sheer thigh nylons and black heels, and an anonymous creep feels the need to tickle her feet. The tickling literarlly puts her into a delerium, her soles really are that perfect and that sensitive. No gag here getns, just a lot of nylon tickling with fingers and the backscratcher. Really exquisite reactions here, this one is something special. Closeups at the end. Clip Available Here

Top Tickles for 1/20/12

Really ticklish armpits!!

Super ticklish and super sexy redhead Erin is in for a world of tickling!! Her armpits and stomach are just the worse!!! This is the first time this sexy college girl was ever tied up and tickled!! She squirms and laughs in her little tank top and tiny panties!! Sexy tickle vixen Sarah Jain makes short work of Erin by tickling her very vulnerable armpits and sexy stomach! Two cuties for sure!! At the end of the clip Erin is finished off when a male mystery tickler off camera grabs her helpless feet and makes her toss and turn in complete tickle torture delight!! Clip Available Here

Melody The Extremely Ticklish Policewoman : First Time in the Stocks

We're thrilled to introduce you to the lovely Melody, a girl who prefers to appear with a wig to be a bit more discreet because of her job. Melody is a French policewoman! We met Melody through a mutual friend who told us about her ticklishness. So we told Melody about our passion and at first she declined to participate. As a cop and she couldn¹t afford to be recognized by her coworkers (or the guys she has busted!) but it¹s not every day that you can tickle a policewoman so we insisted and she finally agreed! Her first experience with us begins with a good bare feet tickle torture in our device. Melody has EXTREMELY ticklish feet and she's mercilessly tickled by two guys and two girls who explore every ways to drive her crazy. The girl explodes at each touch on her milky soles and she discoved that she was really more ticklish than she thought. What a good new for us! THIS IS A MERCILESS BARE FEET TICKLE TORTURE ON A REAL POLICEWOMAN. Clip Available Here

Employee Loyalty Pt. 2: Tickle-Tickle, Laughing Thief!

Our sexy, conniving, cat burglar-for-hire (Jola) finds that lady cop (Passion) has tricked her. Unfortunately, the ruse has given the captive police officer a chance to free herself! She knocks out her thieving adversary and ties her up. When the lady spy wakes up and asks to be read her rights, the cop instead gives her a tootsie tickling payback she'll never forget! Super-hot MILF, Jola, has always had VERY ticklish feet, but today they were off the charts! And Passion is abSOLE-lutely heartless, when it comes to dealing out tickle justice, with a feather, her fingers, massage oil and a brush! Don't miss her in her best clip yet! Clip Available Here

Katie Pinned & Tickled

By popular demand, Katie Cummings is back! In case you don’t remember, this young busty brunette is crazy ticklish. She is stripped and bound topless wearing only panties while tied down with rope to the futon with her arms spread wide above her head and feet together at the ankles. Elijah sits on top of her arms, pinning her down and further immobilizing her. He tickle tortures her armpits, ribs, chest, neck, breasts, nipples, stomach, sides and belly button, using only his fingers and fingernails, keeping her laughing, screaming, squirming and begging of him to stop. He tickles down her arms and into her underarms, over her large, all natural breasts, and against her ribs. Katie likes it when he digs deep, that keep her suffering hysterically in agony! And it also causes her to thrash about. Good thing he has her pinned down! He grabs her tummy, sides and midsection, tickling her abs before fingering and tickling inside her beautiful bare navel. This is a fantastic clip featuring one sexy, very ticklish victim. Katie makes this a clip you don‘t wanna miss! Clip Available Here

HYSTERICAL TICKLEES

Most of you probably remember Carole and Virginie. These girls are two of our most hysterical model ever and this session is one of our most explosive one. The girls are mercilessly tickled at the same time by two very sadistical guys who do their best to drive them insane. They tickle the girls non stop till they cannot take it anymore. If you love INSANELY TICKLISH girls you'll never forget this session. Clip Available Here

Top Tickles for 1/27/12

submit to me

I have been wanting to tickle Holly Heart myself for some time, but she has always talked her way out of it. She was supposed to come over on New Years Eve to let me have my way with her, but she couldnt make it. Well today she finally agrees and she is nervous for good reason. I know all of her spots, even a few spots that nobody has really taken advantage of before. Not many models can take abuse like Holly but I know I am going to make her submit to me. I tease and taunt her and progressively make the tickling and teasing more intense, even including one forced orgasm just so I can tickle her through it. Then I hear what I have wanted to hear for so long, " I cant take anymore!" Clip Available Here

Jackie SERIOUSLY Tickles Nikki

We are sure you have NEVER seen MILF Nikki tickled quite like this! Jackie is about the same age as Nikki and so it would seem with age come experience and the ability to tickle torture just a little bit more than your average young girl :) LOL! Nikki is tied up and Jackie DEFINITELY has her number! Jackie starts off with her little evil voice teasing "tickly tickly tickly" and "tickle tickle"!! Jackie is so little and sweet that it makes watching her tickle torture someone with such evil intent that much better!!! First she starts off BITING HER FEET TO TICKLE HER!! THEN SHE USES HER SHARP LITTLE NAILS TO RAKE MILF NIKKI'S BARE SOLES NON-STOP AND RELENTLESSLY DRIVING HER COMPLETELY INSANE WITH LAUGHTER!!! Jackie is having so much fun you'd think she'll NEVER stop tickling Nikki. After a VERY LONG foot tickling session Jackie eventually rolls her over and GOES FOR HER UPPERBODY. Jackie is, again, just completely RUTHLESS with her teasing as she tortures. Her little voice teasing makes it seem like what she's doing is so harmless even though she's truly torturing Nikki. MILF NIKKI GOES INSANE WHEN JACKIE DIVES IN AND TICKLE TORTURES THE HELL OUT OF HER ARMPITS!!!! Then Jackie does something AMAZING!!! She forces Nikki to LICK HER FEET WHILE SHE CONTINUES TO TICKLE THE HELL OUT OF HER!!!! Then she even gets up and shoves her foot down in her mouth before getting back down and attacking her armpits again!! An awesome clip!!! Just awesome!!! Clip Available Here

Ruby Summers: Hot Body Bikini Tickle

Gorgeous, busty and super-ticklish, Ruby Summers returns in this very sexy clip. Wearing only a tiny see-through bikini! Ruby is stretched out and cuffed on her back for some tickling all over her hot body and barefeet. Ruby's feet and legs are tickled first as she shrieks and screams with laughter. She is reduced to complete hysterics and then silent laughter as her exposed upperbody is tickled for a prolonged period! Ruby's bikini top comes off to expose her massive boobs, and leaving her in just a tiny thong as she gets more tickling all over her ribs, belly and armpits. The focus returns to her sensitive bare feet, which are tickled with fingers and brushes before the baby lotion is used to send her absolutely crazy! After some final tickling all over, Ruby is well and truly tickled out in this extremely hot and intense clip - a must-have for any Ruby fan! Clip Available Here

Asian Student Tickled To Submission

This 3:45 HD video features my mature housewife self, my hands, my long sharp fingernails, AND A JUST BARELY TURNED 19 YEAR OLD ASIAN COLLEGE STUDENT who gets her beautifully thick, size 9, soles and toes tickled harder than I have ever tickled any girls feet before! In fact, it was so hard that I actually scratched her feet up pretty bad. It was bad enough to break the skin on her feet and for it to hurt her ***That was truly unintentional and I sincerely feel bad about THAT part*** She is SO DAMN TICKLISH THOUGH and THIS IS HER FIRST FOOT TICKLING VIDEO EVER, SO SHE JUST COULD NOT BE STILL!!! Clip Available Here

Tess Lyndon tickled on ganster

Beautiful brunette, Tess Lydon is bound in the gangsta and her body and feet will be enjoyed by tickler Edita. Edita start off on Tess Lydons fit body, her fingers move quick and tickle her ribs and underarms, she then turn her attentions to feet! She take down Tess's sneakers and enjoy her socked feet, her long nails rake down defenseless Tess Lydons socked soles, and she make a sweet laughter. Edita then slowly remove one sock and tickle Tess's barefoot, Tess doesnt like her feet tickled and tries not to submit to the tickling but she has no chance, soon Edita peels off her other sock and her nimble fingers work well all over Tess beautiful, soft, wrinkled soles. Edita enjoy her role as tickler and carries on the tickle torture to Tess's upper body and barefeet at the same time, she is sad when her role as tickler has to stop, but poor tired Tess Lyon is glad when the tickle torture end! Clip Available Here

Top Tickles for 2/03/12

Ivy - The Mean and Forceful Tickler

18 year old Ivy is a super cool new girl who lives not too far away. She is an extremely cute, spunky, sassy girl who understood how I wanted her to be in this scene. She was to tickle torture Anna, but she was asked her to be more on the serious side, with a touch of mean. and she delivered! Anna, is topless in her jeans and tightly strapped, spread eagle to the bed. The scene starts with the camera panning up and down Anna's helpless and vulnerable body as she squirms against her binds. Then, Ivy enters the room and begins tickling her. Ivy has short nails which made it easy for her to dig her fingertips into Anna's skinny ticklish ribs, sides and belly. Ivy is a really good tickler. One of the things that I really liked most was the almost straight face Ivy has while tickling Anna. I love when a female tickler has more of a straight face and watches the facial expressions of her ticklish victim. That element of tickle cruelty on the part of the tickler is key to me. After spending some time tickling Anna's upperbody, Ivy moves down to the foot of the bed and begins tickling Anna's small ticklish feet. Ivy tickles one foot, then the other, then both at the same time. Anna laughs and squirms, unable to go anywhere, while Ivy tickles the bottom's of Anna's feet and watches her reactions. At a few points during the foot tickling, Ivy forcefully grabs Anna's foot and bends her toes back to keep her soles more easily accessible. She smacks her feet a couple of times and even commands her to "keep the feet up!!" After tickling helpless Anna's bare feet, Ivy moves back up to Anna's upperbody where she continues to tickle Anna's sensitive torso while watching her reactions. This clip is a must have for f/f tickling enthusiasts! Clip Available Here

Asian Michelle's First Time Tickled! HD

Michelle’s a poor college girl who heard through some friends that her financial woes could be solved if she could put with a few laughs. Get paid cash for being tickled?? Michelle took one look at her bank account and signed up! She’s got ZERO experience with bondage, tickling, or even modeling!! This is a first for her in every way, and boy is she in for it! Kelli gets the honors of breaking the newb in and she can hardly wait! Michelle is the sort of girl with a body/personality that BEGS to be tickled! She’s hot, reserved, and EXPLOSIVELY TICKLISH – and in nothing but her bikini, she’s completely exposed! Kelli starts off on her feet and JUST ONE OF KELLI’S WICKED FINGERNAILS RUNNING UP HER SIZE 9 SOLES IS ENOUGH TO GET HER HYSTERICAL! When Kelli really turns up the heat, Michelle goes wild, jerking frantically at her bonds as her sensitive feet are RAKED by Kelli’s sharp nails! She goes even crazier when Kelli breaks out the baby oil and brushes! Of course, her upperbody is just as ridiculously ticklish, and Kelli takes FULL ADVANTAGE, tickling Michelle’s tight body until she just can’t take it anymore… AND THEN SOME!! Michelle looks EXTREMELY hot when she’s being tickle t0rtured… and well, we take no responsibility for any broken computer screens! This clip is 2/3 foot tickling and 1/3 upperbody. HD Format. Clip Available Here

Cindy is foot tickled on devil

HD 1280x720 Sexy blonde Cindy in tan nylon is foot tickled by Yvette. Second part of this clip is with bare feet and you can enjoy Cindy's pretty laugh. Clip Available Here

Sarah's First Tickle - HD Version

Meet Sarah, who dropped by to play with us. Sarah is an adorable 18 year old gal, 5'7" in height, with SOFT SILKY-SMOOTH SIZE NINE FEET! Big feet are SO much fun to tickle, so The Tickler wanted to break her in for her FIRST TIME EVER BEING TICKLED ON CAMERA! Sarah is bound at the ankles and knees, with her hands tightly behind her back. The Tickler starts slow as always, using the FEATHER TO TEASE AND TICKLE SARAH'S SOLES AND TOES, as she quickly loses it laughing and squirming. He then VICIOUSLY TICKLES HER BIG SIZE NINE FEET WITH HIS FINGERS, sending the cute bound gal into a fit of laughter and a desperate state. Of course, the Hitachi finishes off the bound, helpless girl, and this just sends her over the edge. This is one of the most ticklish girls we've met yet, and her sensitive size nines are a perfect playground for evil tickling fingers! Clip Available Here

Cindy gagged and tickled first time

Total Running Time: 4 min 37 sec. Clip Available Here

Top Tickles for 2/10/12

Titty Tickles HD

This video is all new, original footage from a recent shoot with models with great tits! Marie the Centerfold, Cali Logan, and Carissa Montgomery all get extra, dedicated nipple and titty tickling by Tasha and Jade. Clip Available Here

Tickling the Roommate

A beautiful lady dressed in heels and sheer nylons returns home from a hectic day at work. Her roommate is already there and has a plan to help her unwind allbeit, a little off the wall. She offers up tickling as a way to help her friend let go of the stress. Secretly she has always wanted to tie up and tickle her friend/roommate. Through this clip we get chance to witness the tying up ,teasing, and tickling in one long almost 20 minute clip. The teasing and tickling are very erotic and sexy. Hope you enjoy. Clip Available Here

It's Alex's turn to suffer through some evil tickling!

So Alex came back and showed her face, but it was a clip of long and soft, excruciating kind of tickling. Well, this time it's for real--this time I'm determined to break her, and she knows what's coming! Every time I oil up her feet some more, she's already whimpering because she knows that means it's going to be something that makes her buck and scream ... and she does! And there's LOTS OF IT. Clip Available Here

Ivy - The Mean and Forceful Tickler

18 year old Ivy is a super cool new girl who lives not too far away. She is an extremely cute, spunky, sassy girl who understood how I wanted her to be in this scene. She was to tickle torture Anna, but she was asked her to be more on the serious side, with a touch of mean. and she delivered! Anna, is topless in her jeans and tightly strapped, spread eagle to the bed. The scene starts with the camera panning up and down Anna's helpless and vulnerable body as she squirms against her binds. Then, Ivy enters the room and begins tickling her. Ivy has short nails which made it easy for her to dig her fingertips into Anna's skinny ticklish ribs, sides and belly. Ivy is a really good tickler. This clip is a must have for f/f tickling enthusiasts! Clip Available Here

Dacy's MILF Tickling Rampage

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!!! Dacy has gone completely off her rocker!!! THE HUNTED BECOMES THE HUNTER!!! No seriously, right before our very eyes Dacy becomes the most vicious, devious, relentless, merciless, torturous tickler you'll see!! She's HAD IT!!! NO MORE!! It's REVENGE TIME!! All these damn MILFs have been tickle torturing Dacy (among others of course) and she has had enough of this! She's done! Somebody's going to pay and right now that somebody is Sunshine! Sunshine is SUUUUUUPER ticklish!! Too bad for her that Dacy picked today to get mean. Tied in a hogtie Dacy starts in. SHE LOCKS HER STOCKINGED FOOT IN A HEADLOCK TYPE HOLD AND BEGINS SCRIBBLING HER NAILS RELENTLESSLY ON HER SOLE DRIVING SUNSHINE WILD! Sunshine is hysterical and it's going to get worse....much worse. Clip Available Here

Top Tickles for 2/17/12

Claire on the tickle table

Beautiful Claire is tied and tickled on the tickle table. It's a foot tickling clip. Claire is one of the most ticklish models of our tickling company. She is professional dancer and her feet are the most sensitives and pretty i've ever seen. Enjoy. Clip Available Here

Ticklish Secretary

So after a most teasing sole show, you can't take it anymore. You sneak up and hide under her chair and proceed to to tickle the bottoms of her feet while she's trying to work. This video is shot from the first person point of view. :) Enjoy. Clip Available Here

Kellie Ketchum: Ticklish Daydream!

Kellie (Chrissy Daniels) and her intern, June May (Elan) argue over whether or not June is worth all the trouble she makes. June spins a zany tale of comic book proportions, as she tries to assure her boss that one day she will need her to come to the rescue. In the story, Kellie is spanked, hogtied and tickled to submission by evil, costumed villainess Super Floosie (Angelique Kithos), but just when it seems there's no hope, super do-gooder Mental May (June's alter ego) comes to Kellie's aid! Crazy cat fighting, spanking, nylon tootsie tickling, upperbody tickling, lickling and toe-nibbling make this a SUPER fetish video! (HD) Clip Available Here

Miss Crash Roped and Tickled

Miss Crash - the famous suspension bondage star - stopped by to play with us for a day. When The Tickler saw the gorgeous redhead's SOFT, SILKY-SMOOTH BARE FEET, he had to get first crack at them. He ropes Crash tightly on the couch, and begins TEASING HER SOLES AND TOES WITH A FEATHER. Crash is VERY sensitive, and is very animated in her reactions (which we LOVE) - TONS of TOE WIGGLING, too! She's one of those special girls who has a love hate relationship with being tickled. After a bit of feather tickling, THE TICKLER USES HIS FINGERS TO TORMENT CRASH'S SOLES AND TOES. It's quickly obvious that Crash's toes are where she's the most sensitive, so The Tickler introduces our new toy - THE ELECTRIC FLOSSER, and METICULOUSLY TORMENTS BETWEEN EVERY TOE, AS CRASH WIGGLES AND SQUEALS. At last, the Hitachi is introduced, which simply drives Crash out of her mind, as she struggles to decide whether she loves it or hates it. The Tickler uses the flosser and his fingers to tickle Crash's soles and toes while forcing her to hold the Hitachi between her feet, too! Some upper body work is mixed in, too, but this is about 90% foot tickling. Crash is SO beautiful, and so much fun to work with! Molly and MasoKiss will get their turns with this redhead's amazing feet, too! Clip Available Here

I Can Resist Your Tickling

This captive babe in her bikini says that she can resist tickling. This statement had to be proven wrong. She is tickled all over her amazing body as she tenses her muscles, holds her breath, and finally bursts out laughing. Her sides, ribs, armpits, neck, legs, feet, and her ver ticklish bum are all tickled drving her insane. She finally submits, loses all control, and begs for the tickling to end as she's a laughing mess. Clip Available Here

Last edited:
Top Tickles for 2/24/12

Vanessa Cage Lesbian Spread Eagle Tickle

Vanessa has never been spread eagle lesbian lickle tickled before and boy is she in for it having her first time with Tay! Tay begins lightly tickling Vanessa's upper body gradually getting more and more aggresive which causes Vanessa to beg and plead with Tay to stop. Tay moves her way to Vanessa's super ticklish soles and before long Tay decides to give the 19 year old ticklsh babe a little pleasure. Tay lickle tickles Vanessa's perfect pretty vagina sending her mixed signals. It kind of tickles but yet it feels SO good! Tay lickles her into an orgasm and once Vanessa has reached maximum pleasure, Tay gets really evil and aggresively tickles her with no mercy! Clip Available Here

Booth Babe Monica's First Time

Kelli and the TI crew attended a Renaissance/Fetish Convention last weekend. We brought the stocks along with us just in case any hot, open-minded chicks wanted to give tickling a try, and our gamble paid off – BIG TIME!! The first girl to grace our stocks was a BEAUTIFUL Booth Babe – for those of you who don’t know, a Booth Babe is a hot girl who flirts with customers to attract them to a vendor. Well, Booth Babe Monica certainly attracted Kelli’s attention and she was surprisingly receptive about the idea of being tickle t0rtured! However, once she was actually in the stocks, she looked pretty nervous!! Monica’s still in her Booth Babe bikini, so every inch of her tan 21 year old body is accessible to Kelli’s manicured fingernails! She starts on her captive’s toetied feet, raking her nails up and down Monica’s extra wide size 7.5’s! Booth Babe FREAKS and starts laughing helplessly! Once Kelli starts tickling her sexy soles in earnest, the girl is in HYSTERICS AND SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT TO DO! SHE WASN’T EXPECTING TO BE TICKLED LIKE THIS! Clip Available Here

Addie, Candle and Bailey Belly Tickle Contest

Last but not least, Candle Boxxx is up! This is the third and final part of the belly tickling contest between Addie Juniper, Bailey Brooks and Candle Boxxx. ABC. :) Right now, Addie is in first place, Bailey is in second place.....how will Candle stack up? Will she be able to take their ticklish fingers for longer than they were able to take hers? Baiely cheats for a second and starts tickling other parts of her body, but that's cheating because this is a belly ONLY tickling contest. Candle howls with laughter, barely being able to stand it! Her laugh is tremendous - you're going to love it! Addie keeps taunting her and telling her to go ahead and say RED....it'll all be over if she just says the safe word! But Candle is very competitive and wants to win! Addie even gives her some raspberries on her belly! Watch and find out if she does. :) Enjoy!
Clip Available Here

Emma-Lou Completely Cracks Up

Super-cute Emma-Lou returns more ticklish than ever in this prolonged tickle scene! Emma wears a lacy see-through top with panties and black stockings. She is stretched out and tickled all over as she screams with laughter. Emma-Lou laughs and struggles as her nylon feet are tickled and she goes completely crazy when her knees are touched (a very weak spot!) Her super-ticklish upperbody then gets some intense tickling. Emma's armpits, ribs and stomach get tickled, and her top comes up to expose her amazing boobs while she laughs uncontrollably! Her nylon feet get tickled with fingers and brushes and then the nylons get ripped for several minutes of close-up tickling on Emma's bare soles! Her feet also get baby-lotioned and tickled, which has her in hysterics all over again. With some final tickling all over her body, poor Emma is laughing until the end of this very hot scene! Clip Available Here

Cure your tickling fetish

Custom request. You are dressed like a businesswoman wearing high heels. As my psychiatrist you have just found out that I have a huge foot tickling fetish. You tell me that you're going to try something to cure this tickling fetish. You prop your feet up on a pillow and let me take your heels off to reveal your sexy clean barefeet with a french pedicure (if possible. it's definitely the sexiest). With your feet in my face you seductively tease me, telling me how sexy your bare soles are, how soft and ticklish they are, etc. After a couple minutes you tell me that you want me to indulge this fantasy of mine and tickle the soles of your feet. With your feet right in my face I reach out and begin to tickle your soles with my fingers. You don't kick too much and just let me tickle while you laugh and keep your barefeet right in front of me. I want this to be very sexy so the tickler doesn't need to scratch your feet off, just tickle you enough to get you going a bit. It would be incredibly sexy if you could continue to do some sexy and seductive verbal teasing about your feet while being tickled. Continuing to tell me how sexy and ticklish your soles and toes are. As the clip comes to a close you tell me that I'm obviously not cured yet and will need to come back and tickle your feet until I'm over my fetish. Clip Available Here

Last edited:
Top Tickles for 3/2/12

Nadia Just Won't Stop! (Hi Def)

What's gotten into Nadia? When did she get so evil?!?! Really we don't care do we? Laila on the other hand most certainly does! THIS IS THE MOST INTENSE FOOT TICKLING LAILA'S EVER SEEN! Who would've thought it would be Nadia? Nadia starts off with some light scribbling on Laila's suspended soles getting her into a fit of giggles. THEN NADIA UNLEASHES HER EVIL TICKLING NAILS RAKING LAILA'S BUTTERY SOFT SOLES DRIVING HER INTO COMPLETE HYSTERICS. Laila is laughing so hard that she snorts even! The best part is the harder she laughs the more Nadia tickles and the more ticklish Laila gets! It's immediately clear, Nadia IS NOT going to stop! The other thing that Nadia springs on all of us is that, well, she knows you're watching :) and she looks your way as she tortures poor little Laila just to let you know that she knows you're watching and that she knows exactly what you want to see her do to Laila's little soles! Clip Available Here

Tickling Bare Soles

Here's a clip that consists of three different occasions where the camera was simply set up on a tripod and I tickled the bare feet of Ivy, Tara and Anna. One of the major perks of doing stuff like this is getting the opportunity to tickle the super soft bare feet of cute girls! First up is the very popular Ivy. She is sitting on the bed while her feet are tickled. Her feet are moderately ticklish and her reactions are nice. Next up is Tara. Tara is a very quiet girl who seems to be fairly shy in front of the camera. She is sitting on the floor with her feet propped up on a padded stool . Her feet are also moderately ticklish. Her laugh is more like giggles and squeaks. In fact, she even mentions that her laugh is more of a squeak. Her feet are exquisitely soft! Then finally, we have the "tickLEE" superstar, Anna. Her socks are peeled off and her small soft feet are tickled while she sits on the bed. Her reactions are the strongest of the three.
Clip Available Here

Stress Free

Beautiful Blonde wearing nylons and heels comes home stressed from a long day at work. Little did she know that being tied up and tickled would help to put her in a much better mood and give her a stress free end to the day. In this clip we get to see her this lady tied up and lightly tickled. Its very sexy and the bondage is quite good. Hope you enjoy Clip Available Here

ticklking torture on sophie!

Sun-shine brought a brand new friend to the studio and told us that she she CANT stand being tied up...and worse tickled...lol so yeah we proceed to tie her up real good on the torture bench, the evil Sun-shine went all out on her new friend;) Clip Available Here

Convention Hottie's First Time

Stacie is the other girl Kelli met while attending a Renaissance Convention. She was checking out a pair of kick ass heels and complaining to Kelli about how they were “cute but soooo expensive!” Kelli took one look at her and knew she couldn’t let this opportunity slip by – but was she ticklish enough and willing to be tickled for some cash? YES. Kelli gets her back to the room and yanks off her boots. For a Northeast girl in the middle of winter, her smooth size 9s are surprisingly well kept – her soles are silky soft! Her toe nail polish was a little chipped, but Kelli fixed that right up. Five minutes later, Convention girl #2 finds herself locked in the stocks, her sensitive toes tightly toetied. You can tell she’s questioning her decision hasty to get tickled, but it’s too late now! Kelli rakes her nails up and down her soles and Stacie bursts out with frantic laughter! Her feet are moist and sensitive from her boots and Kelli’s nails WREAK HAVOC on her helpless soles! Clip Available Here

The Best How-to POV Tickles

How To Tickle Ellie

Someone wrote in to tell me that I should do a tickle instructions clip where I explain my ticklish spots and how to tickle me! This is shot pov where I am sitting with you and you ask to know where I am ticklish. I show you and even allow you to try tickling me. I am SO ticklish though! I laugh and giggle but still give you opportunity to tickle me everywhere.... hehehehe.... Clip Available Here

Tickle Talk Jerk Off Instruction

Hey you, how would you like to tickle my feet? My feet are pretty ticklish, specially in some certain areas, like over here an over here. Watch as I demonstrate with this feather, the places that get me giggling. But wait a minute, I just told you all of my secrets, I can't possibly let you tickle me now! But your here, I can't just leave you hanging. I will make it up to you by allowing you to jerk off to my ticklish feet. Enjoy! Clip Available Here

Ember Skye's Tickling Interview

Thin, blonde Ember Skye tells us that since she's been doing so many tickling videos in her modelng life, she's not as ticklish as she used to be. Well, after "Ember Skye Hogtied and Tickled on the Floor", it's pretty hard to imagine that. We think she's really underestimating how ticklish she is! She tells us about how ticklish her ears are, though, which is definitely true; however the rest of her body really IS very ticklish, as well! Ember also tells us stories about her four older brothers and how they used to torture her! And she discloses that she secretly LOVES being tickled on her feet; that it's kind of orgasmic. :) Hot. Clip Available Here

Dacy likes having her feet tickled

Dacy has the best laugh ever and she's got the most amazing feet too! It's wonderful- she LOVES having her feet tickled!! Today is your special day because she is going to instruct you on how she loves having them tickled! Then she extends her perfect bare feet and let's YOU give it a try while she laughs hystarically in the background! Tickle tickle Dacy! Clip Available Here

Girl Talk

Jess and Tara love to tickle each other, and they candidly tell you all about it. Even better, they want to tell you all their ticklish spots so YOU can tickle them! The girls really want to be tickled by you, and you get really close and have your way with their gorgeous feet. Although they are both extremely ticklish, they are so grateful that you gave them what they needed: to both be tickled by you at the same time! Very sexy and flirtatious clip. Clip Available Here

Top Tickles for 3/16/12

She is SO TINY!

Rene is a tiny girl, there's no doubting that. Her tiny skinny body is bound tightly and spread on the bed as she lay there topless, wearing only her panties. But she's not alone. Because also in the room, is super sexy amazon Alexis, and Alexis is going to spend some time tickle tormenting Rene's helpless little body! Alexis begins with a few teasing strokes, almost as if to prime Rene for the deeper tickling that Alexis plans to administer. Alexis drags her sturdy fingernails across the sensitive bare skinny of Rene's ticklish torso. Then, Alexis begins to use her fingertips to tickle Rene's sides and ribs deeper and deeper. Rene tries to hold back the laughter, but Alexis doesn't stop the tickling. After tickling her upperbody, Alexis then moves down to Rene's bare feet. The size difference between Alexis' large hands compared to Rene's tiny feet is great! Alexis tickles Rene's left foot before moving to her right foot, until finally tickling them both at once! Then Alexis moves back up to the bed to continue her tickle assault on poor Rene's tiny ticklish upperbody!!
Clip Available Here

Quadruple Pairs of Feet Tickle

We chose one girl to let out and tickle the other three. We chose right. Watch Piper be delighted to be chosen to be free, and the frustration of the other three--nameless, tickly little bondagettes--poor girls hanging helplessly from the feet, laughing and cursing. Clip Available Here

The First Tickle Session For Tara Lotus

The Amazingly Beautiful Tara Lotus is locked in the stocks for her first tickle session. Her socks are tickled off and her bare feet are tickled without mercy. Her laughter is like sweet sweet music! Next her armpits are tickled followed by her ribs, neck, sides, thighs, and knees. Then it's back to her gorgeous size 7 1/2's for more relentless tickling. Her feet are released from the stocks but still she is tickled non stop. Tara wiggles, thrashes, and laughs herself silly the whole time. This is one awesome first time ticklee, loving every second of her first tickle session. Clip Available Here

Amanda Eaten to Orgasm then Tickled

As you may already know, Amanda is one awesome, thin, tight bodied victim who is crazy ticklish. Now imagine how much more ticklish she is after orgasm! Amanda is bound spread eagle and completely nude. Charlee begins eating out her beautiful, hairy pussy. She eats out her pussy while sucking, licking and tonguing her clitoris. Watch as Amanda moans, groans, pants and sighs as Charlee forces her to an incredible orgasm. After Amanda cums, Charlee tickle tortures her entire sensitive body, beginning with her armpits and all natural breasts, then working her way down past her stomach over to her bare privates. She tickles around her flat and tone midsection before fingering, worshiping and tickling inside her navel. Charlee has her hysterically laughing, screaming, and squirming as she suffers. Amanda is incredibly ticklish after orgasm! Charlee brutally tickles her underarms, chest, titties, nipples, ribs, sides, tummy, belly button, hips, groin, crotch, vagina, inner thighs, buttocks, legs, calves and feet. This is an extremely hot clip featuring two very sexy girls while combining oral ecstasy with agony and erotica with post orgasm tickle torture. Clip Available Here

Tristan Titty Tickle Tease

MILF Monica loves to tickle young cuties. and especially loves when they are open to having their bare upper body teased and tickled.. so, who better than our newby Tristan with her curvy body tied in way that stretches out her lovely upper body allowing MILF MONICA full access to tickle and tease Tristans sensitive nipples and breasts.. With each gentle feathery touch of MILF Monica's french nails, Little petite Tristans muffled whimpers are music to our ears. You can see that Monica is really enjoying her self . . . and loves trying out the feather duster and pin wheel. Enough said~ on with the Show!! Clip Available Here

Top Tickles For International Puppy Day!!!

Extra ticklish Victoria puppy

After Victoria and her feet met the hands of the tickler, they had there hot foot worship with Gina and they are happy… but we bring her back and she face a new ticklish test! This time all over her body and with two ticklers! She is bound in the device Mr.X and expert tickler Sandra and her apprentice Gina will explore her whole ticklish body. Bound in a sexy polka bikki and some hot red high heels she is dressed for perfect tickling! The two ticklers work over her vunerable upper body, there nimble fingers explore her soft under arms and sides, Victoria is a very ticklish girl and she make a sweet laughter. The ticklers then move there way down to her ticklish feet, they take down her high heels and enjoy her barefeet, they work together as Sandra hold her feet still while Gina’s long nails rake down her soles. They then enjoy a foot each and poor Victoria has the tickling sensation on both her feet by two different sets of nimble fingers, she fight hard and laugh loud, as Mr.X device is put to the test! It work well as Victoria can’t escape the ticklish attack, the two ticklers carry on the tickle torture with Gina concentrating on her feet and Sandra on her upper body! Don’t miss the extra ticklish girl fighting tooth and nail against the two expert ticklers. Clip Available Here

Tied Hands & Tickled Feet

He ties my hands & tickles my feet like crazy! I beg him to stop, but he won't!! I swear it turns him on - what a fucking asshole!!! Clip Available Here

Sleeping Ashley Doesn't Mind

Ashley falls asleep on the couch as she's reading a book and Tay cannot keep her eyes off her step-sisters feet! Once she's sound asleep Tay slips off her flip flips and lightly tickles her sisters bare feet. Ashley flinches a bit but doesn't wake up! So Tay gets a bit more aggressive... she continues to tickle Ashley's sleepy feet and she doesn't wake up! So Tay inches a bit closer, puts her step-sisters feet on her chest and takes off her panties too... she licks and tickles Ashley's sleepy feet as she masturbates. SO SEXY! But OHNO! Tay must have gotten a bit too aggressive or loud because Ashley wakes up!!! Tay acts like she wasn't doing anything but Ashley knows exactly what was going on... BUT... it's OK! She doesn't mind at all... in fact- she encourages Tay to continue! Tay is shocked but of course accepts her step-sisters offer! Ashley loves it so much that she begins masturbating too between tickles and moans! Damn, what a great way to wake up from a nap! Clip Available Here

Polina car-seat tickling!

Now it's time to tickle Polina in the car! At first I didn't tied her. But Polina is very ticklish so in the second part of the clip I tied her up and gagged her mouth. Also I tied up her toes. She tried to escape but to no avail ... This girl has really ticklish feet. Tickling Polina's soles by the comb drives her crazy!Enjoy!
Clip Available Here

Maria's Bikini Tickle

This has to be the sexiest video we have done! Maria gets in a tiny bikini and lies down in our new device! She gets tickled like mad in this one! Toothbrush and babyoil in the armpits and she goes nuts when we get her in the inner thighs with the babyoil as well. This is a must grab! Enjoy! Clip Available Here

Last edited:
Top TIckles for 3/30/12

Newbie Jeri, Veteran Darren

Newbie Jeri, Veteran Darren Darren is one of our best, and one of only two of our girls I can think of who came to (and acted upon) the realization that if she's good at being mean, she spends less time on the floor herself. (The other girl being Piper, who epitomizes this concept below. We pay fairly well for referrals, here. So, for a while Darren coaxed a few friends in to work with her. From the Darren "referral tree", Jeri is by far the most ticklish, and in between eating carpet, trying to astral-project away, and realizing arm-binders are escape-proof, she swears up a storm at her happy friend. Clip Available Here

Super Busty Babe Captured & Foot Tickled

Super Busty Babe has finally been captured by her nemesis, Mr. Evil. She wakes up bound, tied down with rope. He then confronts her and promises to tickle torture her good if she doesn't give him the information he wants. He wants to know the location of the Super Villians' headquarters and he’ll tickle her until he gets it. Super Busty Babe remains defiant at first, unwilling to cooperate, even though she’s extremely ticklish, hysterically laughing, screaming and squirming as she suffers. He torments her feet with his fingers and fingernails, tickling up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. He tickles underneath and in between her toes, which has her suffering in hysterics. He removes her boot covers and tickles the tops of her feet too. That really tickles! She puts up a good fight but he's an expert tickler and she can‘t take being tickled any longer. She eventually succumbs and tells him that she will take him to the secret location. He flees and leaves her there struggling in her bondage. Clip Available Here

Mia Tickle Tortures Lika (Hi Def)

Lika is a VERY VERY sexy woman with super long legs and beautiful long blonde hair. So it seems only right that she's paired with the tall sexy tickle dominant Mia Mckinley! Mia is a tickler at heart and you'll notice it right away as she's one of the most sexy and most evil ticklers we've ever met. She verbally torments Lika in such a sexy, devious way that you just can't stop watching her. MIA'S LONG SHARP DEVIOUS NAILS GLIDE DOWN LIKA'S STOCKING COVERED SOLE AS LIKA IS REDUCED TO HILARITY! Lika had never been tied and tickled before and so she really didn't know what to expect. Too bad she got such a nasty, but very sexy tickler! MIA RIPS HER STOCKINGS TO REVEAL HER ULTRA SMOOTH, SOFT BARE SOLE SO THAT SHE COULD SCRIBBLE HER NAILS ON IT EVEN MORE DRIVING LIKA CRAZY! Mia is loving every second of her unrelenting torment! When she turns her attention to Lika's other foot it's more of the same. FIRST IN STOCKINGS AND THEN BARE MIA CONTINUES TO ASSAULT LIKA'S HELPLESSLY TRAPPED SOLE TICKLING THE TRAPPED BEAUTY NON-STOP! "Tickle tickle tickle", Mia cooed at poor Lika's predicament. Mia is loving it and wants more! She gets Lika on her back for some upperbody tickle torture! MIA STRADDLES LIKA AND DIVES HER FINGERS INTO LIKA'S EXPOSED VULNERABLE UNDERARMS DRIVING HER CRAZY WITH LAUGHTER. Mia prods her ribs and tummy as well with equally wonderful results! We're so glad this one didn't get lost forever! Clip Available Here

Charlie Mancini bound to be Tickled

Beautiful Charlie Mancini is bound on a table and she rather likes being tickled. She's in for a treat as she is tickled all over her upperbody. Her armpits are stroked as she laughs her head off. Then her ribs and sides are tickled. Lots of belly button tickling as well causing Charlie to explode with laughter. The end of the clip has some nice POV tickling as well. Clip Available Here

Naked Brooke in the Stretcher HD

ke is naked, totally helpless and totally screwed. Jade is determined to break her and show her that she is a better tickler. Jade punishes her upperbody and especially her feet, Brooke loses it when Jade breaks out the brush. Clip Available Here

Holy Top Tickles! Easter/Passover week of 4/6/12

This has been nothing short of an EPIC week in tickles... something for everybody. Five picks only is not enough to capture it, so here's 10!

Elyna first time tied and tickled

Elyna is a beautiful ballet dancer. Tied and tickled for the first time, Elyna endure the tickling torture on her upperbody and feet. Ratio: 1280/720 WMV Clip Available Here

Kiki: Naked, Hot & Completely Hysterical

Gorgeous Kiki returns to UK Tickling, fully naked and tied to the bench in this hot, hot scene! Kiki's beautifully toned body looks amazing as she starts out in just a pair of high heels. She finds that she is extremely ticklish in this position and she is in complete hysterics for large parts of this intense tickle scene. Kiki is giggling before her heels come off, but when her bare feet, legs and upperbody are tickled she is soon squealing and laughing her head off! Kiki's knees, ribs, armpits and hips (her weakest spot!) get thoroughly tickled while she laughs hysterically, eventually going into silent laughter. Her beautiful bare feet are tickled with fingers and the electric toothbrush between her toes, which again sends her through the roof! Her armpits and neck are tickled with the electric toothbrush and then fingers. After some more upperbody tickling, the poor exhausted Kiki's bare feet are baby lotioned and tickled with fingers and brushes until she's reduced to squealing hysterically once again! With some more tickling all over, Kiki is laughing right up until the end of this awesome scene! Clip Available Here

Elizabeth Bentley Licked And Tickled

Tiny 18 year old Elizabeth Bentley is stretched out on the ticklemaster after being forced to cum and tickled a few times. It seemed like a great time to test her reactions to a different tactic, licking and tickling. Her nipples belly and pussy are all licked and tickled a bit to tease her and drive her over the edge again. After this hot of a warm up she is definitely ready to fuck. Clip Available Here

Crash Gets Tickled by a Pro

Crash told us she was nervous because she is genuinely ticklish and she's heard rumors that Tay is a pro... we tie her up and Tay gets started on her upperbody and as Crash begins laughing uncontrollably she screams, "HOLY YOU DO KNOW HOW TO TICKLE." It's such a shame ;) that Tay knows exactly the secret spots to get girls because those are her same tickle spots! LOL! Tay attacks Crash's ribs and armpits for a bit before tickling her hips then moving to each of her feet. Crash is completely worn out but Tay keeps on going, no mercy here! tickle tickle! Clip Available Here

Tickling with ultimate sharp fingernails

How about some tickling action? I do love torture my slaves, while laugh and get a great fun. This is a part 2 from tickling/scrtaching movie, where I continue to use pointed ends on submissive body, bare feet, drive him wild from merciless tickle action. For more sensation body is tied up, eyes closed, helpless, weak and totaly at my grasp, haha. Pointed fingernails are perfect for tickling action, he just can't resist and stop to laugh. Full HD version 1920x1080 Clip Available Here

Breaking Lauren

WARNING: Hardcore Content. This clip is meant for fans of hardcore tickling. Kelli wants another turn with gorgeous college girl Lauren. She had a great time tickle t0rturing this hot brunette half crazy, now she wants to drive her to edge of sanity! She locks a bikini-clad Lauren in the stocks and makes sure her super ticklish size 8 feet are tightly toetied. To make matters worse, she recruits Mr. Intensive to assist her in tickling this hottie! They REALLY break this girl – the instant they start tickling her feet she’s in hysterics and it only gets worse from there! She takes the extreme punishment with a good attitude at first, but it’s still A LOT to take, and soon she’s screaming for it to stop! But Lauren’s tormentors have NO INTENTION OF STOPPING – THEY REALLY WANT TO SEE HER BREAK!! Clip Available Here

She's In For It!

Anna is helpless and tied securely to the tickle table, when suddenly, Veronika enters the scene, and she's about to give Anna a little payback for what Anna did to Veronika in the last scene. Veronika seems to not only get Anna back for tickling that Anna gave to her earlier, but it seems that Veronika, for all the times over the years that she has been tied and tickled, is going to take it all out on poor little Anna. Veronika doesn't play around too much, she gets right down to business! She says to Anna, "you know what's gonna happen.."..then she starts tickling Anna's ticklish skinny upperbody! Veronika's fingertips attack Anna's underarms, sides, belly and ribcage while Anna can do nothing but laugh and squirm! Veronika then moves down to Anna's small feet, where she peels off her socks, revealing Anna's sensitive soft bare soles. Veronika then spends some time tickling the ticklish bottoms of Anna's tied feet before moving back up to Anna's upperbody. Veronika goes back and forth from Anna's upperbody to her bare feet a couple of times, giving Anna a thorough, full body tickling!
Clip Available Here

"Really Cheap Furniture pt.2"

She's at it again. Our tickler has seemed to have found a way of luring ticklish ladies into her house. This time a beautiful young executive comes calling. Dressed in a skirt,heels and nylons , she has no idea what she has gotten herself into. Candle shows no mercy as her shoes are removed and the ticklish soles are tormented. Clip Available Here

Maeven Has Her Moment

With feet in the stocks, Maeven Gold now endures revenge at the hands of friend Halyn. Clip Available Here

Dacy & Danica Torture Nikki

Poor Nikki Masters. She had no idea what she was in for when she allowed herself to be locked in the horizontal stocks. Sitting at her feet are Dacy and Danica. A tickle team from hell for any ticklish person and Nikki is VERY ticklish. DACY STARTS THINGS OFF BY DIGGING IN AND RAKING NIKKI'S POOR HELPLESSLY TRAPPED BARE SOLE AS SHE FREAKS OUT WITH LAUGHTER! Lately it seems Dacy has a chip on her shoulder when she's tickle torturing girls almost as if she knows as some point she's going to get tickled to yet again and so she's taking out on anyone she can LOL! Danica can't just sit by and watch being the tickle lover she is. WITH HER SIGNATURE EVIL TORTURERS GRIN DANICA UNLEASHES HER LONG SHARP NAILS ON NIKKI'S BARE SOLE DRIVING HER INSANE! Nikki's rapid fire laughter is food for her tickle torturers who seem to have no intention of stopping any time soon as Dacy rejoins the attack and now both girls are tickling the hell out of Nikki's feet... Clip Available Here

Are you crazy? Tickle Abuse 2 was left out? Tommy has like 3 or 4 of the top 10 for the week.

Are you crazy? Tickle Abuse 2 was left out? Tommy has like 3 or 4 of the top 10 for the week.

Tommy does excellent work, for sure. But this isn't just a repost of the charts, because then we'd only be listing Tickle Abuse and maybe two other studios every week. I'll certainly do that from time to time, but when I don't, it's not that I'm omitting certain studios, no way! I'm just trying to include a variety of studios every week.

Top Tickles, Friday the 13th, April 2012

This post is for Lex267: Top tickles from the top ticklers. Whether they're on this thread every week or not, they're always making some of the very best stuff around...

tickled till she pees

This video is only for those who want to see the most extreme, brutal tickling with no mercy. Joey is quite simply a masochist and Tasha is going to give her all the suffering she can endure and then even more. Tasha has some new nails, sharpened points and she is dying to punish someone with them. Joey thinks she wont make it, and that is definitely correct, Tasha is the most brutal I have ever seen. Joey gets it everywhere and pees herself a little right in the beginning. We dont even notice until Tasha brutally uses those new nails on Joey's right foot and Joey says she peed herself again. Tasha is satisfied that her nails are doing the job, but it isnt even close to being over for Joey. Tasha tickles her to tears, again, leaving Joey totally spent, but that is what Joey wants. Clip Available Here

Oh My God, This Is Torture!

"I've NEVER been tickled like that!", was the first thing out of Crash's mouth after her ordeal was over. Crash is a very lovely, EXTREMELY TICKLISH girl that is new to us. If you've never seen Crash before you NEED to watch this. If you have seen Crash before......you NEED to watch this LOL!!! Simply put you DO NOT want to miss this! She runs into two relentless tickle torturers in Danica and Dacy and they totally WRECK her! Danica kicks things off tickling her one foot very lightly and clearly Crash was sensitive but she was probably thinking that her tickling wouldn't be that bad. The look on Danica's face tells you that she knew exactly what she was doing :) Then Danica became....well.....Danica LOL! DANICA BEGAN TO SCRIBBLE HER LONG NAILS VICIOUSLY ON CRASH'S TRAPPED HELPLESS BARE SOLE AND CRASH WENT CRAZY WITH LAUGHTER! Clip Available Here

Making Kelli Cry

*WARNING: Extreme Content. Hardcore fans ONLY. This session is for all the fans who have wanted to see Kelli tickled to her limits and beyond. She is reduced to a sobbing mess.* There are no storylines here. No plots. Kelli is going to be tickle t0rtured, pure and simple. She’s been locked in the stocks in a hot black dress. Her feet were freshly pedicured this morning, so her size 8 soles are silky soft, and EXTREMELY SENSITIVE. Her toes are tightly toetied, rendering her sensitive feet immobile. Mr. Intensive starts off on those irresistible feet, tickling them with fingernails, baby oil, the hairbrush, and the comb. That’s bad enough, but then out comes the WARTENBERG WHEELS. Kelli absolutely HATES these evil devices and will do anything to save her sensitive soles from them, but there’s no reasoning with Mr. Intensive! Clip Available Here

Izzy & Cat's Unbearable Foot Tickle

The lovely Izzy introduces her friend, the gorgeous red-head Cat Trentham in this hot and crazy foot tickling scene...Cat is EXTREMELY ticklish and was very nervous beforehand! Both girls wear sexy little outfits with sheer nylons and heels in this one. They have their ankles cuffed side-by-side with hands behind their backs. The shoes come off and Izzy is laughing as soon as the tickling starts but poor Cat is screaming! One of the most ticklish people we have seen, even the lightest tickles on her feet send Cat absolutely crazy. Izzy's feet get plenty of tickling in this one, while she laughs her head off. Poor Cat really can't cope with the tickling at all though. She is fighting back tears and we actually stopped the scene early as it was far too much for her! This is a short scene and not one that Cat will ever be repeating! Clip Available Here

The Tickle Chamber

There is a place that exists that is home to a twisted man. A secret secluded place where no one is around and is far away from the hustle and bustle of the big city. Inside this place, there is a room where poor unfortunate girls are taken to be stripped down to their panties, strapped to a slotted wooden table and then subjected to cruel, merciless tickling by the twisted man. This room is called, the tickle chamber! The victim here in this video recording, Rene, is very tiny at just about 5'2" tall. She has already been stripped and tied down to the table with her arms stretched high above her head. Her feet protrude just off the end of the table making them completely vulnerable and exposed like the rest of her thin, small-framed body. The twisted tickler enters and simply tells her that she is going to be tickle t0rtured. Clip Available Here

Top Tickling Feet for fourtwenty12

Smoke up and enjoy these...

ARIEL: devious sleepy sole tickling

Full clip! Lower East Side club Ariel is sleeping off an intense night of dancing and partying at a hip club and man is she to the world! Her beautiful, soft, shapely size 7 socked soles are poking out of the covers as she snoozes, zonked out, laying on her 18" waist. (She's five feet tall and weighs about a pound and a half!) She may be to the world but this bold, confident Manhattan girl has one real weak spot -- her tender foot soles are super-sensitive, VERY vulnerable to even the slightest touch. So as you sit in the chair down past the foot of the bed, you gaze at her two ticklish weak spots as she snoozes, mumbles and twitches, and you just wish that a fly would land on them, because you know how sensitive to the touch her soft soles are -- she'd probably even feel it through the socks! Or would she? Maybe not, maybe ... you should just slip them off in case a fly arrives ... Clip Available Here

Pure Torment, Lola Is Screamingly Ticklish!

In part 2 Lola is bound to the table and her upperbody is tickled. Her screaming and intense laughter resumes where the foot tickling left off. Lolas struggles are so intense that she moves the table a few feet (which has never happened) Lolas underarms, sides and tummy are all prime tickle spots and Lolas explosive reactions never waver. The screaming when I tickle her inner thighs is ear shattering and Its a wonder the cops weren't called. Lola is in a class of her own when it comes to being ticklish! Clip Available Here

Tickling Kandi's Little Feet Soles Up

Poor little Kandi is on her stomach and on the bed and bound with leather straps wrapped around her upperbody, legs and ankles. Her tiny bare feet are facing up and completely exposed and ready for tickling! That's where Lucy comes in. Lucy enters the scene, climbs on the bed and straddles Kandi's legs, pinning them down. Then, Lucy spends the rest of the time using her fiendish fingers to tickle the extremely soft skin of Kandi's little bare soles!
Clip Available Here

A Foot Tickling Office Fantasy with Addie Juniper

Addie Juniper is diligently doing her data entry when a co-worker comes in and waits by her desk to go into a meeting. They chat for a minute and then Addie is hard at working, plugging those numbers. The co-worker pulls her feet up to his lap, slips her shoes off and begins to tickle her bare feet! Addie suppresses her laughter, not wanting to get in trouble. Then, while continuing to work, she absentmindedly rubs her hot, French pedicured feet in his lap, rubbing his crotch! Finally, she looks at him and tells him, " I really do like having my feet tickled, so keep doing it, but don't get us into trouble!." He keeps tickling and she laughs and shrieks, scrunching her pretty soles up as he tickles her senseless!
Clip Available Here

Mature Housewife Tickles College Student

After Chloe finished filming her "Barefoot in Public" videos and her feet were NASTY, DIRTY, and FILTHY, we went back to a public parking garage where I tickled her feet so hard with my long housewife nails, that I actually TICKLED THE DIRT right off of her adorable little college girl feet!! You can even HEAR my 47 year old hands and fingernails raking across her soles and toes! Yes, I finally revealed my REAL AGE after so many requests to do it, but I look like I am in my 30's (or so I am told anyway, and I act 19, so there you have it :)!! My hands and nails were just as filthy as her feet had been by the time I was done with her! So I guess I literally tickled her dirty little feet clean!! She is SO TICKLISH and it is very hard for me to hold her down by myself, so maybe next week I will have to tie her up and then tickle her feet with some "creative tools" instead of just my nails! This was filmed in HD and the running time is 4:35. As always I love hearing about my videos so please write me at - [email protected]... Peace, Love, and Blow a Gasket ~Jenny~ ... Oh, and please click on the "SHOW ALL CATEGORIES" link near the top of this page so you can see ALL of my videos! Thanks ~J~ Clip Available Here

Top Tickled Tools for 4/27/12

Tickling male handjobs & F/m domination...

Tickle Slaves Revenge

Maxine has been kept as a tickle slave for several days. The masters pet felt bad for her and helped her escape but not before she exacts her revenge. Maxine begins to tickle her captors feet and inner thighs driving him crazy but she doesn't stop there. She uses her long nails to tickle his cock and balls before forcing him to cum. After making him blow a huge load she ruins his orgasm by tickling the head of his cock and balls. She torments him until she is sure he won't be able to follow when she makes her escape. Clip Available Here

Tickle Torture

Predicament Bondage is such a wonderful implement of torture. Making the slave involuntarily hurt himself is just delicious. I have slave 0 gagged and tied in a hogtie. His feet are tied to his balls so every time he jerks he is pulling his testicles. To motivate him a little I am tickling him with a feather and with my hands. He he jerking around in his ropes and pulling on those balls while groaning into the gag. I could do this all day. This is my kind of entertainment. The I want to see him cum for my enjoyment. I turn him around and wank his tied dick until he comes all helpless. Clip Available Here

Addie Taunts and Teases Your Ticklish Balls

I heard that your balls are SUPER ticklish! So that's what I'm gonna do; I'm gonna reach between your legs and TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE! I'm gonna scratch your balls lightly up and down and then attack them with my fingers! Your balls are sooo ticklish, aren't they? Ooh...how about I tickle them with my feet? I just put them on your balls like this and scrunch my toes up and down on them, tickling the hell out of them! Tickle tickle tickle! Such ticklish balls you have!
Clip Available Here

Wellbusted

It supposed to be just a casual and quick play whit this guest of Ramada Hotel, but Melanie enjoyed it way too much and went totally wild. She couldn’t resist beating and twisting those balls harder and stronger. Wonder what the employees would say if they knew what Melanie is doing with the dear guest of the hotel. Clip Available Here

Dave Stripped & Private Tickled

Meet Dave. This is his first time EVER being tickled on film. Dave is a male not afraid to subject himself to Tickle Torture and laugh out loud. Despite the fact that he’s very ticklish. And guess what? His privates are no exception! Dave is stripped and bound completely nude and spread eagle to the X-Frame. His bare privates are exposed and left vulnerable to Charlee’s tickling fingers. She begins by slowly stroking, wanking and jerking his cock to make him stiff. She then tickle tortures his shaft, balls, groin, stomach, hips, legs, ass and perineum beginning with her fingers and long fingernails. She tickles under his nuts, against his perineum and on his buttocks. Besides her fingers, she also tickles him with a long, soft feather, keeping him laughing and squirming. She glides and wiggles the feather along the tip of his penis and against his nuts. She flutters the feather under his balls, on his perineum, near his asshole and against the head of his dick. She tickles his crotch and inner thighs, using wiggling fingers and firm grabbing with her fingers. She sadistically enjoys tickling Dave’s bare privates, verbally teasing and taunting him as he gets tickled. Clip Available Here

May the Fourth and the Top Tickles be with you

Here Come the Tears

Poor Sasha. I honestly felt bad for her during this portion of the shoot. Bryt sits on her ankles and tickles her stocking covered feet, while Stacie pins her down at the waist and digs into her thighs. While being tickled Sasha is freakishly strong, and she gives Stacie quite a ride. Sasha starts to get desperate and begins pleading and moaning, but the girls will hear none of it. She even complains that they are hurting her, which Stacie says is a ploy to get them to stop, so the keep going. Stacie knows her friend's limits and pushes her as far as she'll go. By the end of the clip Sasha is gasping and sobbing. Pure tickle torture. This clip is in 1280x720 HD. Clip Available Here

Submit to me Jade

This video is pretty brutal, Jade is forced to endure more than she ever has and then beyond that! I have her gagged, blindfolded and topless with tiny little cotton panties. She probably thinks she will be ok in the beginning, but I am just messing with her mind. I tease her, then punish, then I get the vibrator going and tease her body with it. She has no idea how many times I am going to make her cum, I am going to make her suffer for each orgasm but giving her another, and another , then tickle her, and make absolutely break down and cry for mercy. After about 9 mins, I remove her gag and blindfold, she thinks the worst may be over, but I am only going to make it worse, the tickling and the orgams wont stop. Jade pleads with me that she is going to pee her panties, that only encourages me to continue until in fact she does piss herself. No problem, I tickle her more. I finally let her think that I am done, but I only stop to get the scissors to cut her panties away, she is so sensitive she pleads to not use the vibrator on her bare pussy. Jade screams, cries, but I do not stop. Finally once she is broken I decide to give her only one more orgasm, then I let her go, totally spent, totally broken. 1280X720 HD WMV VERSION Clip Available Here

This is Not a Massage !

Our favorite tickler found a foot massager for sale online. While talking with the lady on the phone she was able to discover that the sales girl had very ticklish feet. That happen to be the reason she was getting rid of them. Candle asked the lady if she would deliver the massager and the sales girl agreed. Tied to a chair the sales girl gets to experience what real tickle torture is all about. She is driven mad with laughter as Candle explores all her tickle spots. Great nylon foot tickling. Give yourself a gift and pick this one up. Its worth it. Clip Available Here

Dixie & Lexi Tickle Nyxon

Here's yet another recovered video that was shot some time ago. The VERY TICKLISH Nyxon finds her self bound on the sofa with Dixie pinning her already tied arms and Lexi straddling her waist with tickling fingers decending on her. LEXI TEASES HER EXPOSED, VULNERABLE UNDERARMS BEFORE DIVING IN AND TICKLING VICIOUSLY DRIVING NYXON NUTS! Lexi is clearly enjoying her devious position and Nyxon is not. Dixie sneaks her fingers into Nyxon's armpits a little bit as well. Eventually the attention turns to Nyxon's upturned stockinged soles that Dixie has pinned down as Lexi's nails decend on them. LEXI DIGS IN AND RAKES HER LONG SHARP NAILS ON ALL OVER NYXONS SUPER SENSITIVE FEET MAKING HER HYSTERICAL WITH LAUGHTER! Lexi is almost robotic as she tickles the hell out of Nyxon's feet with no remorse whatsoever. The girls then split up as Dixie straddles and tickle tortures Nyxon's upperbody while Lexi sits on the back of her calves and continues to rake her nails on Nyxon's helplessly trapped soles. Nyxon suffers a severe tickling at the hands of these two vixen's who have no regard for her torture! Clip Available Here

Goin' to Town on the HR Lady's Feet

Fantastically ticklish MILF Tomiko finally back with us and what a pleasure. This time she is the HR lady at her office, and the masked creep steps into her office to talk to her about his odd fascination with his coworkers legs and feet. Problem is, part of his fascination is with HER legs and feet! Much to her dismay she finds herself tied to a chair, feet out in front of her, and the masked creep simply goes to town on her NYLON clad feet. Tomiko shrieks begs and giggles but as always to no avail. We get a great camera angle and that great laughter that we all love. Wonderful nylon MILF tickling here gents...Enjoy! Clip Available Here

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back