• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Riverdale TK Story: The Night at the Thornhill Part 2

HolyLord

Hey everyone! Second part is here, hope you'll enjoy!

«So», Veronica said looking at Cheryl and three girls who literally froze in horror. «What do you propose?»

«Well, Vee», Cheryl looked at her victoriously. «Why don’t we all have a little tickle challenge of our own? I propose I tickle you, I try to find all your sweetest spots and break you. They can help me too, you won’t mind, pretty?» She looked at Betty who gulped nervously.

«If I succeed», Cheryl continued. «You don’t have a say in the matter and you don’t get to actually have your revenge. And then we tickle hmmmmm Betty for instance and then they two tickle Josie. And maybe I would have an honour of tickling this one», she added looking at Tony with a literal hunger in her eyes.

Betty was getting more and more nervous. She was like deadly ticklish and her size 8 feet were her most ticklish spot. Not that she was expecting a tickle attack out of nowhere constantly but she was just feeling safer when she has her Converse on. However, now she was barefoot and she could clearly see a tickle torture for her on the horizon.

Tony was slowly starting to panic. She felt something coming from Cheryl, something coming towards her and she didn’t mind it at all but tickling… Probably it was the thing that Tony dreaded most of all in her life. It started from her childhood when her siblings used to pin her down and tickle her until she started to beg and then it went on. Tony knew she never overpowered her ticklishness and she was in utter horror.

«Deal», said Veronica. «You have a minute. You won’t make me laugh - you’re a toast.» She smiled.

«Two minutes, bitch. Telling ya, not less.» Cheryl pointed her finger at Veronica. «Let all be fair here.» She chuckled.

Veronica sighed.

«OK», she said. «I just know you won’t win.»

«Lie down, girl», Cheryl said. «Josie, Tony, if you don’t mind, I would like you to hold Vee’s hands right here, above her head. We don’t want to miss anything, do we?»

Girls took Veronica by her thin wrists and got them above her head. Veronica’s pyjamas tensed a bit revealing a line of tanned belly. Her lower part was covered but her size 7 pretty feet were sticking out and that’s where Cheryl’s sight was pointed.

«OK, we start», she said. «Betty, would you mind?»

Betty started counting time as she was the only one having the watch.

«Begin», she said in a trembling voice.

Cheryl was like a hungry carnivore when she made a rush towards Veronica. Her fingers started lightly tickling Vee’s neck. That had no effect. Veronica looked at Cheryl and smiled mischievously.

«Ok, girl, you’ll get what you deserve», Cheryl whispered and started tickling Veronica’s sides. Girl’s body tensed but she wasn’t laughing. Cheryl’s fingers checked every area on Veronica’s belly and sides, she was tickling her ribs. Veronica’s body trembled, she was biting her lips but no sound was forming on the edge of her lips.

Suddenly Veronica’s eyes widened. Cheryl’s fingers made their way under Veronica’s clothes and were mercilessly tickling her armpits. Cheryl was honest she would already die if she was tickled like this but damn Veronica was still holding up!

Her eyes were closed, she was all sweaty, she was squirming from side to side but she didn’t laugh! Her ribs, neck and armpits were tickled by Cheryl and it had no effect!

Betty was shocked. She would be laughing her head off at that point!

«One minute left, Cheryl», she said.

Veronica opened her eyes and looked at Cheryl.

«Wanna surrender?» she chuckled. «I swear I would go easy on you».

«Not in this life!» Cheryl roared.

Her fingers quickly found their way and she started squeezing Veronica’s thighs. Veronica jumped nearly to the ceiling. There was a shade of panic in her eyes but she was still holding up.

Cheryl was quite satisfied.

«Let’s look at that», she murmured and rolled Veronica’s pyjamas lower part revealing girl’s tanned leg.

Veronica started panting shakily and squirming.

«Where you going, girl?» Cheryl asked amusedly. «We’re just starting!»

She started tickling Veronica’s knees and the girl lost all she gained.

«STAHHAHHAHAHHAHAP!» she shouted but it had no effect on Cheryl who kept on meticulously exploring Veronica’s knees.
Girl was going wild! Just a slight touch under her knees was enough to drive her quite wild and Cheryl was using it to full extent.

Finally Cheryl stopped and moved closer to Veronica’s bare feet.

«No, please, Cheryl», Veronica begged. «You won. I won’t tickle you. Just let me go. Don’t touch my feet. I’m begging you…»

Cheryl giggled.

«You won’t get away with it as easily, Vee. Hold her!» she ordered.

She started raking her manicured fingers up and down Veronica’s soles. Veronica thrashed to the right and produced a high squeal.

«NOT MY FEHHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAT IAHAHHAHAHAHHA CAHAHAHHAN’T STAHHAHAHAHND AJAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA IT! MERHAHHAHAHACY!!»

«No mercy for you», Cheryl smiled. «Remember the gym? You loved to do THIS!»

She started tickling the tender space under Veronica’s small toes and black-haired girl went into absolute hysterics.

«You ticklish? Here? And here? I know, girl», Cheryl started tickling both Veronica’s soles with her right hand while the other one started again exploring the space under Veronica’s knees. «And I know I won! You wanna say something?»

«MERCYHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA IAHHAHAHHAHAM SOHOHOHOHOHRRY CHERYHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAL!!» Veronica was crying and squealing at the same time, tears were really streaming down her face.

Betty was looking at it with pure horror in her eyes.

«Cheryl…maybe you should stop?» she said.

«You think, Bee?» Cheryl asked indifferently. Her fingers were incessantly tormenting Veronica’s bare feet. «As you say. Let her go.»

Josie and Tony sighed with relief and released Veronica who rolled on the floor panting heavily.

«Who’s next?» Cheryl smiled. «Oh I know…»

She reached and grabbed Tony’s small foot. Tony’s eyes widened. Cheryl felt the familiar sense of heavenly arousal when she put her fingers on the warm sole.

She didn’t manage to do anything so. Something hit her in the side nd she fell on the floor. The last thing she saw was Veronica with a maniacal expression on her face and with a blindfold in her hand.

«Hold her! Hold her still!»

Cheryl felt a blindfold on her eyes. And then she submitted to the dark.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back