• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleeping Foot Tickle (TRUE)

foot_rubber

TMF Novice
Ok, for those of you who read my last post, you know that my girlfriend has absolutly AMAZING feet but HATES being tickled. The only thing I have going for me is that she loves foot massages... they work better then valum for her. Anytime she can't sleep I get called to come give her a foot massage and bingo, she's out like a light 10 minutes after I touch her feet.
Tonight was one of those nights. But once she fell asleep I couldn't help but see what I could do without waking her. With her feet nestled in my lap I began to gently tickle her toes... no reaction. I decided to try her sole and drug my finger down her right foot... still no reaction. By this point I was becomming rather disheartened and haphazardly decided to scratch the bottom of her left foot... the second I made contact her toes started to wiggle, her foot twitched, and she gave a little grunt in her sleep. I froze. I began massaging again to ensure that she'd be lulled back into dreamland and played around with a tickle here and there. But always careful to very gently when tickling her left foot.
For some reason she is much more sensitive to tickling there... even the texture on the bottom of her feet feel different between the two... hummm, wonder why that is?
Just thought I'd put in my share. Thanks guys!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back