• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bayonetta, Space Rangers and More

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
Hi! Hope everyone's well. Just wanted to share some recent drawings.

The first is a commission for DarkMortalis, who requested a comic of Bayonetta getting tripped up and tickled by little demons. As S&M-focused as that game series is, I can't help but feel that Bayo might possibly enjoy herself a bit. XD

The second is a piece of fanart. There's a comic by Rgevskiy, published by Pawfeather Comics, called "Adventures of the Brave Rangers," an outer-space tickling odyssey with a bunch of cute alien girls. It's funny and sexy in equal measure, and I love the thing. Another issue is coming out (soon?) so I wanted to draw some fanart of my fave character from the book - Marti. As I started, something occurred to me...she has a lot in common with Mira Nova from Buzz Lightyer of Star Command (come on, admit it; you had a crush on her as a kid. XD) Both are blue alien girls with pointy ears, both are space rangers, both have names that start with M, and both have psychic powers that allow them to pass through solid objects. When this inkling of an idea hit me, my next move was obvious...draw the two of them stuck in a wall and tickling each other. Meh. This might be more fun to me than it is to others. XD

Finally, there's an anime series called "Desert Punk," and I'm sure many of you are familiar withe tickling scenes in it. More than once in the series, the creators felt it very important to show that the female lead, Junko, has super-ticklish breasts. lol And it baffles me that there isn't more fanart (not just tickling-related, fanart in general) of her. She's beautiful, she's ticklish, she's got huuuuuge.....tracts of land. I couldn't decide who I wanted to draw tickling her, so I decided to go with another super-ticklish, famously-buxom anime babe...Fujiko Mine from Lupin III.

Sorry for my rambling. XD Hope you like them!

bayonetta.jpg img_0104.jpg junko2.JPG

I can't recommend this gentleman enough, folks. He's one of the best artists to commission; excellent rates, and a pleasure to work with! What more could you want?

Also, Mira is SO damned cute and I wish more people drew her.

The Bayonetta is great. They're all good but that one is the best by far.

I can't recommend this gentleman enough, folks. He's one of the best artists to commission; excellent rates, and a pleasure to work with! What more could you want?

Also, Mira is SO damned cute and I wish more people drew her.

Had fun working on this. Thanks for the support. :)

She is cute, isn't she? lol

The Bayonetta is great. They're all good but that one is the best by far.

Much appreciated!

Great drawings! :feets: Thanks for sharing them with us. :D

Thank you sir!

Excellent work! I may have to make an order!

Holy shit, aren't you the guy who did the Vellicatrices Unlimited series for MTJ all those years ago?! You're a legend! I'm honored.

Had fun working on this. Thanks for the support. :)

Holy shit, aren't you the guy who did the Vellicatrices Unlimited series for MTJ all those years ago?! You're a legend! I'm honored.

Yes, that's me. Thanks much! Please send me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss commissioning a pic from you. I really like your work!

Those are all amazing, its always great seeing anything with Mira Nova ;-)

All fantastic. Junko is so hot, I'm so happy to see art of her. And I'll always take some good 'ol Bayo; gotta love those big feet of hers!

Nice Pics, thanks for sharing with us :feets:

Thank you, and welcome!

Those are all amazing, its always great seeing anything with Mira Nova ;-)

Haha. I always really liked her voice and imagined she would have a really cute laugh. Gracias!

VERY nice.

Thank you!

All fantastic. Junko is so hot, I'm so happy to see art of her. And I'll always take some good 'ol Bayo; gotta love those big feet of hers!

Ok, first of all, you name is amazing. XD Second of all, Junko absolutely needs more art. Third of all, big feet just come with the territory when you're as tall as Bayo is. ;)
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, and welcome!

Haha. I always really liked her voice and imagined she would have a really cute laugh. Gracias!

Thank you!

Ok, first of all, you name is amazing. XD Second of all, Junko absolutely needs more art. Third of all, big feet just come with the territory when you're as tall as Bayo is. ;)
Thanks for the feedback!

:thumbsup:

If you weren't against it, I wouldn't mind shooting some suggestions for future art, if you'd like, of course.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back