• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True nurse tickles

sole seeker

2nd Level Indigo Feather
I thought I'd repost some true tales I told years ago before we had a True Stories forum....

first posted 10/09/03

My association with this you guys and this site must be impairing my judgement. Well, that plus a healthy dose of drugs. This happened to me two days ago:

I threw my knee out and had to go to the emergency room to see if they could put it back in. (No luck there, dammmit!) Anyway the doctor had the nurse shoot me up with some pain killer before he manipulated the joint. After playing around with my leg for awhile he left me and my wife with two nurses while he split to torment his next victim. The nurse who stabbed me in the butt with a needle starts to retake my blood pressure.

By now I'm flying high as a kite. I noticed (at least in my current frame of mind) that she was kind of attractive. She reminded me of a lady I work with upon occasion. She was in her late 30's early 40's, slender, dark-haired with a big smile and nice teeth. Anyway…

She put my left hand alongside the top of her hip to keep my arm stiff, so she could better manage the BP gadget.

I might have been high, but I could still feel textures. The nurse's uniform (a blouse and jacket) was soft and silky - it must have been rayon. I started running two finger tips very lightly in a small circle around her side. When her face split into a big grin I switched to lightly spider-tickling her ribs, right through her uniform. She got this big smile on her face, and then began giggling. I tickled her ribs the entire time she took my blood pressure. The whole thing lasted maybe 20 seconds. I'm not really sure how long, because I was really high.

Anyway, she's giggling, the other nurse is looking surprised, and my wife looks over at the one who's laughing and asked her if I was grabbing her ribs. She continued to giggle and nodded her head. All three of them looked at me and I said, "Hey it's her fault, she's the one who put my hand there!" In my state of mind (whacked out of my skull on demoral) this seemed like an excellent defense to me at the time. Now, in the cold light of day (sans drugs), I'm not so sure. In any case, I did enjoy spider-tickling her ribs, seeing her very pretty smile and hearing her cute giggle. Well, there it is. An opportunity seized.

I'll be chatting with you'all. After all, I've got nothing better to do until my knee is fixed.

P.S.
I still don't regret my rash act. It was a great deal of fun. Carpe tickle! Definately the way to go.

The followup....

first posted 11/03/03

Last month I posted a story about spider-tickling the ribs of a nurse who was taking my blood pressure in the emergency room. Life is funny - I guess the nurses of the world got together and retaliated...

I went in for knee surgery on Halloween Day. To give you a better visual picture, I'm in the Pre-Op lying on a gurney. I'm trying to act brave while I'm getting an IV (I despise needles), so I'm chatting nonchalontly with the nurse on duty. I'm also feeling pretty self-conscious about the fact that I'm wearing a surgical gown with nothing on underneath. (One of those short, skimpy jobs that is open up the back.) :blush:

The nurses is in her early twenties, blond and pretty. She's wearing surgical scrubs and tennis shoes.

Anyway, the nurse starts to put Tins-hose (forgive the spelling) on the leg they're not going to operate on. Tins-hose are white, very tight stockings with a hole in the toe. They are used to combat blood clots during and after surgery. The nurse is struggling with it as she slides the hose up my foot and leg, because it is so tight. I didn't want to help her wrestle with it, because I have an IV in the back of my wrist and I didn't want to move around too much. Anyway, she's pulliing on the hose to adjust it, when her fingernails lightly skitter along the sole of my foot, near the top of my arch and the ball.

I was so surprised I gasped and chuckled out loud. :blaugh:

She was so surprised she stopped and stared at me. :shock:

It was obvious that she didn't mean to tickle me. I could tell from her facial expression that she was less than thrilled about it. At that point I helped her get the damn thing on my leg and it's been there ever since.

Oh well, it's not much, but it's real life. I think when I go back to the doctor tomorrow I'm gonna see if these hose come in fishnets. White was never my best color. :woot:

I thought I'd repost some true tales I told years ago before we had a True Stories forum....

first posted 10/09/03

My association with this you guys and this site must be impairing my judgement. Well, that plus a healthy dose of drugs. This happened to me two days ago:

I threw my knee out and had to go to the emergency room to see if they could put it back in. (No luck there, dammmit!) Anyway the doctor had the nurse shoot me up with some pain killer before he manipulated the joint. After playing around with my leg for awhile he left me and my wife with two nurses while he split to torment his next victim. The nurse who stabbed me in the butt with a needle starts to retake my blood pressure.

By now I'm flying high as a kite. I noticed (at least in my current frame of mind) that she was kind of attractive. She reminded me of a lady I work with upon occasion. She was in her late 30's early 40's, slender, dark-haired with a big smile and nice teeth. Anyway…

She put my left hand alongside the top of her hip to keep my arm stiff, so she could better manage the BP gadget.

I might have been high, but I could still feel textures. The nurse's uniform (a blouse and jacket) was soft and silky - it must have been rayon. I started running two finger tips very lightly in a small circle around her side. When her face split into a big grin I switched to lightly spider-tickling her ribs, right through her uniform. She got this big smile on her face, and then began giggling. I tickled her ribs the entire time she took my blood pressure. The whole thing lasted maybe 20 seconds. I'm not really sure how long, because I was really high.

Anyway, she's giggling, the other nurse is looking surprised, and my wife looks over at the one who's laughing and asked her if I was grabbing her ribs. She continued to giggle and nodded her head. All three of them looked at me and I said, "Hey it's her fault, she's the one who put my hand there!" In my state of mind (whacked out of my skull on demoral) this seemed like an excellent defense to me at the time. Now, in the cold light of day (sans drugs), I'm not so sure. In any case, I did enjoy spider-tickling her ribs, seeing her very pretty smile and hearing her cute giggle. Well, there it is. An opportunity seized.

I'll be chatting with you'all. After all, I've got nothing better to do until my knee is fixed.

P.S.
I still don't regret my rash act. It was a great deal of fun. Carpe tickle! Definately the way to go.

I'm a student nurse and I've been tickled a number of times by patients usually when I was reaching across them. Rib an armpit tickling. I find it to be a bit of fun. I would giggle and give a big grin tee hee.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back