• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I had my way with my teachers feet

SportingCP21

I had my way with my history teachers feet back in my last year at school which to this day (i'm 19 now) remains the best foot experience i've ever had. I am here with you to share my story. Please note this is not all tickling but there was tickling involved and 100% of this story is bare feet so if you're not a fan please leave now. :) This is the first time i've ever spoken out about it so you guys are getting a exclusive here. This happened in the summer of 2009 in my last year of school (i'm 19 now) and remains my best ever foot experience.

Mrs Kelleher was an Irish lady in her 50's, she had short hair and glasses. She wasn't overly attractive but she was still decent for a woman in her 50's. She always wore sandals showing off her pretty feet and I often sat there and stared at them fantasizing about what I would do to her feet.

One day after school I was walking through the corridors as I had just had a detention with my Geography teacher and decided to cut through the history hall to leave the school and go home, when I peeked into the classroom to see Mrs Kelleher putting a few laptops into a bag. I went in to see what she was doing and she reacted in a shocked manner and said "Gary... I.. I thought everyone had gone home. I had detention with Mrs Farrell and I decided to cut through here as it's quicker to leave the school this way I replied, why are you the only teacher in the hall then? "Yes I am I thought everyone had left". Well you thought wrong then, whats in this bag? "STOP, THATS MY BAG IT'S GOT PERSONAL THINGS IN THERE". I didn't stop, I went through the bag and saw all the laptops in there that belonged to the school. Well well well miss stealing laptops from the school huh, thats not very nice now is it? "Please Gary don't say anything I beg you i'll put them back now" Oh no miss you don't get off THAT easily, I don't agree with thiefs and I can take my mobile out right now and catch all this on film, i'm sure that'll go down well with the headmaster. "No please Gary i'll do anything just please don't say a word". Anything? I replied? "Only if it isn't sexual, because I would rather go to jail for stealing than do anything sexually with a minor". Oh it's ok Miss i'm not going to ask you to do anything sexually. "Phew thank you, so is there anything you want me to do so you won't tell?" Well there is one thing.... with that I put an arm around her and said you see miss I really like feet and I know you have pretty feet as i'm always checking yours out and I know you like to show them off and tease me with them dont you? "What?" No.... I mean what do you mean you like feet I don't understand"? Theres nothing to understand I just like feet and I really like yours, so if you agree to let me do whatever I want to your feet for 2 hours I wont say a word about your thievery, deal? She looked at me in complete shock as if I was from another planet but I didn't care at this point, I was the one in control and my cock was rock hard at the thought of what I would do to her feet. "But this is sexual for you and I already told you I wouldn't so anything sexual with a minor Gary" Correction it's sexual for me not for you and I wont be having sex with you or seeing you or me naked, the only thing that will be on display is your bare feet. "I'm not sure, it's very weird and 2 hours is a very long time, people will get suspicious if we leave so late after school and what if someone hears us"? Well you have an office which doesn't have any windows so nobody can see and we will remain silent so nobody hears us, noone will suspect a thing. This is my final offer or I will tell the headmaster and you'll be spending a lengthy time in a jail cell. "OK" I agree but it cant be 2 hours it's too long, how about we make it 1 hour?" Ok thats fine, 1 hour should be enough. "OK, I cant believe i'm doing this". You should have thought about that before you started stealing laptops you bad girl, lets agree to do it tomorrow. "OK" she said in a nervous manner. Great well then Mrs Kelleher i'll see you and those feet at 3:30 tomorrow and with that I left the classroom with a wicked grin on my face

To be continued...

.........Yeah.....Sure.

I totally believe that.>3>

Gg, nice try, see you next lie.o3o

Believe me guys this is true, i'll continue the story tomorrow night after work so make sure you stay tuned.

This is about as true as Elton John is straight.

Perhaps if this had involved your English teacher instead, you could have swapped grammar and writing lessons for tickles.

B+ for effort!

Yeah plus you should have made her a younger bikini wearing teacher, that would've been hot. Then you cut through the women's locker room where she was just getting out of the shower. Yes! :p

Geez, you guys are ruthless! Who cares if it's true or not? It's still a good story.....

Geez, you guys are ruthless! Who cares if it's true or not? It's still a good story.....

1. It's being claimed as real.
2. It was not a good story.
3. Why would someone try to sully another's name like that?
4. See #1

I don't mind the story itself, I just don't find it believable whatsoever, and if it is fake then OP should have had the courtesy to put it in the Post Stories section.

I normally am not a big fan of the true story section because i believe at least half are just fantasies.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes...(even thou I am British)...but if this story is true....so is the tooth flicking fairy ^^

Ya know what? Wether or not it's real, if putting it in the "true stories" section gets them to write....I'll let it slide. Just think about how many fewer stories there would be if everyone was held to the fire to be 100% truthful......

What's the point in having specific sections for posts if people don't use the correct categories? Just sayin' ;]

Ya know what? Wether or not it's real, if putting it in the "true stories" section gets them to write....I'll let it slide. Just think about how many fewer stories there would be if everyone was held to the fire to be 100% truthful......

They should be 100% truthful. Why make such a clearly, CLEARLY fake story and put it in the True Tickling Stories category? To look cool? Even for a fake story it's terribly written so I don't even see how anyone found this remotely appealing, let alone a "good" story. OP never heard of SPACING apparently.

<-------------

See that...see what I did there. Spacing. o3o
If you want to post stories about tickling your teacher, fine, put it in the fictional category, not the True Stories category and make it so clearly fake a lurker like myself has to actually comment on how terribly awful it is.:x

What's the point in having specific sections for posts if people don't use the correct categories? Just sayin' ;]

If you want to post stories about tickling your teacher, fine, put it in the fictional category, not the True Stories category and make it so clearly fake a lurker like myself has to actually comment on how terribly awful it is.:x

^^ And this was the point I was trying to make.

Write all the crappy stories you want, but be sure to properly categorize them.

I'd hate to have to go to CraigsList and search in Casual Encounters to find a cheap lawnmower to buy!

I can assure you guys this is 100% real, otherwise I would have posted it in the fictional section. Anyway the final part will be coming up tomorrow, i've been busy with coursework so haven't had the time to write the next part but i'll write it out tommorow for you guys so make sure you stay tuned.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back