• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend foot tickled in the forest

jef

One day after work, my girlfriend and I decide to go for a walk in our village. She was wearing a T-shirt and a blue jeans and white ballet flats (size 36) with a velcro strip over her feet. When we pass trough the forest, my girlfriend was in a playful mood and jumped on my back and wrap her legs around me. I don't want her to notice what my plan was, so I carried her a while, when suddenly I grabbed her left leg. She immediatly knew what I was planning to do (because it wasn't the first time such thing happen:woot2::laughhard:). So I loosened the velcro strap and took off her ballet flat and threw hem on the ground. Now her bare foot hangs around my waist. The only thing she could say was: Hey! Next I lowered her in the grass next to the forrest path en took her left foot in an armlock and went to town on her foot. At first she laughed, but then she got a little mad, so I stopped tickling her... Too bad. She put back on her ballet flat and finished our walk but this stays on my mind forever.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back