• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jade is Ticklish (Preview Clip)

yaqisworld

1st Level Red Feather
<center>
jade0.JPG
<BR>
Clip <BR><BR>
Yaqi Clip Store <BR><BR>
Yaqi Full Length Clips <BR><BR>
</center>

Hoo-yeah! I've been waiting for this ever since the pics of this session were posted. Jade is uber-yummy!

Thanks for the clip , Yaqi.

MAN does she remind me of "Merry Mary" at SoTicklish.com.

Two different people, though, right?

sigh...

Jade? Or perhaps Mary from SoTicklish.com ?

http://soticklish.com/models.htm#mary

Why can't models just use one name?
I loved Mary. Maybe one of my favorite clips ever. This kind of kills it for me thought (despite Yaqi's clip being a great looking tickling video) because I saw Mary as a real person in her original video for SoTicklish. She was a wife, a mother, sarcastic and 40 something years old. Now, she's just another tickle model. I don't like to watch models tickled. I like to watch real women from the world who have jobs, husbands, problems etc.

Oh well. Maybe next time.

yeah thats mary from so ticklish...both yaqi and so ticklish are based out of texas so its not surprising....she is a great model...I think she is married with kids...damn LOOK AT THAT BODY!!!

Jade = Mary from SoTicklish.com.

she remind me of "Merry Mary" at SoTicklish.com.
by the way...good job yaqi...you rules the world
bring viviana tobe your next ticklish model on your next video clip yaqi..because we love viviana, she has a nice laughs with very ticklish underarm / armpit..
anyway share us again the clip of you when you touch and tickle Jade underarm / armpit.
Keep on doing a good job yaqi ... you rules the world..!

Apparently the registration of Yaqisworld.com expired and some ad site got it. There's yaqiworks.com which seems to just have a few photographs as well as this one preview. Are there any plans to revive Yaqi's World anywhere?

Great clip!

Jade/Merry Mary is lovely! What a cute giggle! :jester:

Thanks for posting this,Yaqi!

That was a very nice clip thanks.

thanks for the clip yaqi.. one question, is their any footage of her feet being tickled.....

cheers

If that really is Mary from soticklish, I'd love to see more videos from her!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back