• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex and Tickling

No, not for me. Most of the tickling I get is platonic and outside of any romantic context.

Unfortunately no. Most of my tickling is by arrangement. Now, if I could find a partner interested in tickling me, I hope that will change.

sex and tickling?
...yes, please!
i know, TMI, right? but, when cloudslave and i get together, it goes together like pie and ice cream. at least one of us is being tickled during sex...usually her.

My wife tickles me fairly often; sometimes sex follows. Sex never follows when other people tickle me.

Tickling is usually used preceding sex and during sex but almost never after sex. Does anyone else lose the urge to tickle AFTER sex? :illogical

I'm usually too exhausted to tickle after sex. I just roll over and fall asleep :jester:

:confused: Sex? what's that??? i cannot even remember... and since i do not get tickled like EVER, i guess my answer would have to be no... on both counts... :rant:
unfortunately, i am not one of the "lucky" ones. :(

For me,

they are simultaneous, almost every time.
I like to start with vanilla foreplay, add tickling, give my 'lee some head while I tickle her, then culminate with ticklesex.
It's addictive, and after 53 years of tickling female 'lees I still haven't even begun to get tired of it.
Hey, Iwant2Btickled; if you can make it up to Pittsburgh for a vacation or something, perhaps we can arrange something. I hate to see a willing 'lee go untickled!
Mitch

Hmmmm, Gawynn didn't answer his own question.

Yes to before, during and after. Well after a rest for tickling after sex. My natural ticklishness coupled with the hightened sensitivity after orgasm is just AMAZING. I need to find myself a guy who does the same thing.

With my husband, most of the time, sex does follow tickle play. However, for me, if the tickling is long and exhausting enough, it almost replaces my need to have sex afterwards. I get a similar adrenaline rush, endorphin release, and feeling of blissful exhaustion from tickling that most vanilla people get from sex. Just untie me, give me a kiss, and tuck me in for the night! :zzzzz:

Now, obviously, with all the other 'lers in my life (mostly guy friends I have known for years), sex is definitely not involved. In those cases, tickling is strictly a playful display of affection between friends.

Maggie

In a word....

ALWAYS; I am insanely horny after being tickled, and tickling during sex is critical to me... it is so sensual...

yes, especially on my feet ;)

Tara

TaraToes25 said:
ALWAYS; I am insanely horny after being tickled, and tickling during sex is critical to me... it is so sensual...

yes, especially on my feet ;)

Tara

That sums it up for me. It's the sensuality and eroticism of tickling I enjoy. I'm not even that ticklish -- the feeling of being tickled is always arousing! This is why I don't generally tickle in non-sexual situations or with people I'm not interested in sexually. It would be a giant tease for me.

Morph

Iwant2Btickled said:
... and since i do not get tickled like EVER .......
unfortunately, i am not one of the "lucky" ones.

Well , dang , Iwant2btickled ... all you hafta do is ask. :devil2:

Tickling and dessert

Well, the best tickle torture clips I have seen usually ends with a vibrator and forcing an orgasm out of the model.

Now, in practice, when I am shooting my videos, thats usually what I hope to get at the end, but not all girls actualy agree to it. But when she alowes it, the tickling session feels more complete.

Also girls get really senstivie after an orgasm, and tickling them after it, when they are exhausted, is really fun.

skelyrata said:
Well, the best tickle torture clips I have seen usually ends with a vibrator and forcing an orgasm out of the model...

Oh, yes, indeedy-do, Skelyrata, couldn't agree more! :veryhappy

YAAAAY for forcing orgasms!! :xpulcy:

Now if someone would just make clips of that using a feather, or a blush brush--even an artist's paintbrush...lots of photo ops right there... :firedevil

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Hmm!

Hmmm, feathers! Thats a very good idea! Thanx for the tip!

skelyrata said:
Hmmm, feathers! Thats a very good idea! Thanx for the tip!

My pleasure. And if you film it, I guarantee it will be even more so...:firedevil

Feathers and the like are unbeatable for orgasm denial/forced orgasm play. You can take the victim/sub that much closer to the edge, and more times, due to the precision required. There's a lot more control for the top using such a refined method, more mind-blowing sensation for the sub/victim, and the climax itself can be a great deal more intense if it's feather/brush tickled out of her.

I'm going to go, now... :devil:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Yes I will

You bet! There is a girl coming tomorrow and I have a bag full of new tricks waiting for her! Thats one of them!

Usually we're too tired to tickle afterwards. But it sure is great doing it before and during!!

damn, i wish....usually my tickle play ends up in laughs and nothing else but a good time. damn, i need to find a special woman, then perhaps i can enjoy this tickling thing to the max and REALLY have a good time...

I am so turned on while tickling my partner that sex must follow afterwards, I've never been in a situation(as an Adult) when it didn't..thank goodness

Depends on my partner. Not everyone likes tickling. But with those who do it's a before/during/after sort of thing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back