• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex and Tickling

Ends with? Why not during

skelyrata said:
Well, the best tickle torture clips I have seen usually ends with a vibrator and forcing an orgasm out of the model.

Now, in practice, when I am shooting my videos, thats usually what I hope to get at the end, but not all girls actualy agree to it. But when she alowes it, the tickling session feels more complete.

Also girls get really senstivie after an orgasm, and tickling them after it, when they are exhausted, is really fun.

Most of the videos and clips that had tickling and orgasm denial/forced orgasm I've seen focus on tickling or the orgasm denial/forced orgasm, but rarely do both at the same time.

Closest I've seen is SensitiveSpots.com clip Safira: Ticklish Orgasm (part 2). While she's being forced, every now and then the tickler starts tickling her feet and she starts to go crazy. She even mentions how confusing the sensations are. Unfortunately that's not done nearly enough.

Personally, I'd love to see more of that.

Mistress Aura said:
My pleasure. And if you film it, I guarantee it will be even more so...:firedevil

Feathers and the like are unbeatable for orgasm denial/forced orgasm play. You can take the victim/sub that much closer to the edge, and more times, due to the precision required. There's a lot more control for the top using such a refined method, more mind-blowing sensation for the sub/victim, and the climax itself can be a great deal more intense if it's feather/brush tickled out of her.

I'm going to go, now... :devil:

Mistress Aura :justlips:

Now see, if there was a video of that....I'd buy it :)

Morph

Iwant2Btickled said:
I have asked... duh.....maybe i'm just not asking the right person.

Hmmm , well ... all I can say to that is this : to a great many things , guys can be completely oblivious. As a card-carrying member of the gender , I'll admit that I have been the 'last-to-know' many times.

I do know one thing , though ...if I was ever "lucky" enough to be asked to tickle your wonderful , lovely self ( & ... my GOD ... your gorgeous feet!!! ) , then I would most assuredly say YES!!! :bowing:

I'm also pretty sure anyone w/sense would say the same.

Not always.
With gf it can happen almost invariably, if we don't get too exausted with it or run out of time ("have you realized how many hours have passed?" LOL).
In gatherings or scenes: nope! :))

Re

Oh,tickling turns me on for good,so sex after that is more than great!It's amazing!

Morph... you

Morpheus72 said:
That sums it up for me. It's the sensuality and eroticism of tickling I enjoy. I'm not even that ticklish -- the feeling of being tickled is always arousing! This is why I don't generally tickle in non-sexual situations or with people I'm not interested in sexually. It would be a giant tease for me.

Morph

You are reading my mind... any guy that sucks my toes or tickles me semi-romantically is likely to become my lover... i know myself that well... assuming of course he is cute, single, sincere, immaculate, and ticklish too!

Tara (ticklish) Toes

TaraToes25 said:
You are reading my mind... any guy that sucks my toes or tickles me semi-romantically is likely to become my lover... i know myself that well... assuming of course he is cute, single, sincere, immaculate, and ticklish too!

Tara (ticklish) Toes

Whoa ... I plan on purchasing my ticket to Manhattan right away , TaraToes25! :wub:

Does Sex follow tickling in life?

Always, always always for me. Its like the appetizer without the main course. Unless she wants to just be the appetizer, then I shall dine alone in the bathroom.

Italian_Touch said:
If I were you, from Buffalo, I would even bike down to Manhattan!

Ya know what , my friend ...? I'm pretty sure TaraToes25 & her feet are well worth such a feat ....... bike-riding , it is!!!

I love being tickled during orgasm. I saw this trick on one site under the squirting on webcam category. In this video, one girl squirts, and the other tickles her during this process. After that, they both powerfully finished. Now I use this technique all the time and enjoy sex.

Last edited:
Yes -- when it works. I'm crazy about both sex and tickling with my wife and admittedly try all the time. When she is in the right mood and actually ticklish, that always becomes sexual. First just tickling and then both together. ;) But as with everything in real life it only sometimes clicks. She tolerates brief tickles with only little reactions daily, but those hardly ever lead to sex. (Me overdoing it tends to backfire.) Occasionally, vanilla romance without tickling can initiate sex, but then I almost always add tickles because once turned on she loves it. The feeling seems to change back and forth between tickling and pleasuring her. This is absolute heaven, but again only sometimes works out.

Tickling is some of the most powerful foreplay for me -- both giving and receiving -- sometimes it's so powerful I don't even know if I can keep from releasing long enough to even make it to the sex part haha. Tickling DURING sex is a huge, huge thing for me too -- I have some of THE most, absolutely, unearthly POWERFUL orgasms when I'd be holding a woman's sole inches away from my face while I slowly trace and tickle while I'm getting off, or from behind on our sides and I have a woman's foot propped on my knee and slowly tickle her ankle bone, side and top of her foot and play with her toes while I'm blasting off. I also, love, love, love tickling nipples during sex.

100%. At this point she knows that if I’m tickling her...a sexual release for the both of us is soon to follow

Nope never
No plan to do so when tickling

Last edited:
What’s fun is tickling my Lee into offering sexual favors for her release from my tickling. The contrast between the big bad masculine male tickler, and his ticklish submissive and feminine female Lee willing to do anything to stop the tickling couldn’t be sweeter than when we play those consensual games.

tickling and sex are so tied together for me, short answer is yes, a resounding yes!

steve

This is always something I have struggled with. Personally, I don’t want tickling to always end in sex. Sometimes I just want it to be tickling for the sake of tickling. My wife hates being tickled so it’s only ever playful tickles and occasionally she humors me during sex to tickle her a little but never anything sustained or involving bondage.

I’m a switch too, but I get nothing out of being tickled by someone who gets nothing out of it.

Long story short, it’s been a long time since I’ve engaged in any tickle play :-(

I hear a lot of before and after out of this chat ! What about during ?! For me it's so much fun to sneak in tickles during sex! And no, not just on the feet. While between the thighs I love sneakily and teasingly tickling the inner thighs or cheeks, even reaching up to the nipples for teasing tickles. With my lee on top, I almost always tickle the hips at some point. And during doggy I also always tickle the hips, thighs or armpits at some point.
Maybe TMI, but just happy to see this conversation happening today

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back