Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

The Mindless Hotel Part Four Adriana's Bondage Tickle Torture 960 Large
Furies Favorite Tickle Girls!  Starring Anna Maria!  (MP4)
Two On One Tickling (MPEG2 - Aug 29, 2014)
Clips4Sale Banner
Three Girl Tickle Orgy (IPOD IPHONE - Aug 29, 2014)
HYSTERICAL BONDAGE TICKLING  CASH & TICKLE FULL MOVIE
Amish Girl Tickle - Clothed Britney - Windows

What's New?

8/29/2014

Visit the TMF Links Forum for updates on tickling sites all around the web!

New from MTJ

Bot Corps #1

Click here
8/24/14

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

Sole Mates

Model of the Week:April

Bound'n'Teased

Ebony and Latina Girls
Bound, Tickled & Forced to Cum!
BoundnTeased

Tickled'n'Teased

Hot Ebony & Latin Ladies
Get Tickled Head to Soles!
TicklednTeased

Ticklingparadise

NEW VIDEO!
FEBRUARY 2014 RELEASE

NEW!!!!

watch free trailers at ticklingparadise

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Live Fetish Webcam Dating!

Live Fetish Webcam Dating

Explore the TMF

TK-411

TK-411

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

SharonP

girls that enjoy having their feet tickled?

I'm looking for any clips where a girl gets her feet tickled and actually likes it, if something like that exists at all.

For sure. these usually come in non-bondage but are my personal favs. try the most recent lexi lapetina tickling clip. Very cute and seems to enjoy it. The tickling clips from california beach feet who are tickled seem to enjoy it. And just about anything from tampa foot pary clips should keep you happy for awhile

I'm ith you on that one dude. I love seeing women laying there and enjoying being tickled in or out of bondage and would be keen to see or know about any producers who have such material. I also love to see strict bondage and hysterical laughter, but non-ticklish women are a real turn-on too!

THANK YOU SO MUCH HAM&CHEESE!!! I never even knew of any of these sights. Any particular clips that are really good?

Quote Originally Posted by HAM&CHEESE
    And just about anything from tampa foot pary clips should keep you happy for awhile
    I and a few other foot-tickling lovers go to the Tampa Foot parties & we do our best to tickle as many feet as possible. There are at least 3 girls that LOVE LOVE to be foot tickled. They are Shay (I haven't seen her in a while), Lillith and Ember.
    Unfortunately not every 'session' is video taped. It depends on when they catch the action. They are walking around from room to room & deciding what seems like a good foot session (tickling, licking, sucking toes, etc)
    There are times during the 6 hours that not much is going on at all, so they have to wait for something 'good' to happen.
    The next Tampa party is August 4, 2007, & I'll be there with my 'Bag O' Tricks'.
    Thanx,
    Barton

I am on Face Book http://www.facebook.com/tickleand.soleslover

And FetLife - http://fetlife.com/users/480104

Even a man who is pure in heart
    And says his prayers by night
    May become a tickler
    When the feathers all come out
    And you're tied so nice and tight

Blog Entries
    The tickling clips from california beach feet who are tickled seem to enjoy it. And just about anything from tampa foot pary clips should keep you happy for awhile
    Is there a link you can post?I can't seem to find either of them.
    Vegetarian: From the Sioux language, meaning lousy hunter.

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.
    Benjamin Franklin.

Helena is my Goddess of The East.

Goddess_Nemesis is my adopted niece.

Kered is Classy's bitch.

Carsomyr is my Viking brother.

go to clips4sale.com once you get in there is a dropdown menu at the top to search studios. both studios will be in there. they are under: California beach feet hidefinition; and tampa foot party clips.

For Mugen: from tampa foot party get the 4 girl foot tickle.......its top notch.

a few other studios i have found at clips4sale are tickle assault. very attractive girls that like having their feet tickled. Silvercherry has perhaps the best clip ever in "Soft pink ticklish feet." Bondo has a clip with the infamous dee. While the bulk of it is foot fetish the last 3 min she gets her feet tickled and its flippin wonderful. The last would be Hotnsexy foot worship videos. While the models arent extremely ticklish, they are sexy and it might be worth a look.

I thought i was the only one who liked this type of stuff, but since im not ill keep my eyes peeled for some good stuff for you guys.

when's Vancouver having one of these?

Theres a model on this clip site called Oria, who is not only gorgeous, but actually gets turned on by having her feet tickled. Not sure if thats exactly what you're looking for but thought it worth mentioning. Theres some great clips with her and lots of other models. The clips are from Tickle Torture and their stuff is really good, ive purchased a few from them and will do again in the future.

http://www.clips4sale.com/9697
    I'll make you sing like a canary!!