• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brittany Snow (hopeful clue)

grstark62

TMF Novice
In the bonus features of the movie "The Pacifier", there is a segment called "Vin Diesel: Action Hero/Nice Guy" where it talks about his off screen persona, and shows him with the smaller children, and has the other cast talking about their experiences with him. Approx. 1/3rd of the way from the end, the scene shows him with Brittany, he has one of his arms around her shoulders, and they are laughing, when suddenly, he makes a poke at her stomach area, not once but twice. The first time she jerks in obvious reaction to his poke, the second, she actually twists out of his grasp. Now, I admit to being a skeptic to most posts like this; I have seen some where the comments went something like "...then his hand moved past her belly, and it looked like she pulled away...", but when I saw the clip, it didn't look at all like the apparent reaction was anything other than circumstance, but guys, I have to be honest, this definitely appeared to be him taking a poke at her belly in a tickling fashion, and her either reacting to the fact that it tickled, or her pulling back to avoid being tickled, either of which, indicates her belly is ticklish...again, just another possible observation, (maybe wishful thinking), but it sure looked honest....

.gs.

I have a clip of this scene, if any one is interested. I'd post it, but I keep getting a message that the clip is too large, and I am not sure how to shrink it.

Here It Is

Sorry for reviving an old thread but I found the clip in question and couldn't find any posts about it here. I trimmed the video to only show the tickling. Strangely enough the converter I use has a 480p/no sound option vs a 360p with sound version. So I chose the no sound version since there is someone talking over the tickling anyway. It's short but enjoy!

Attachments

• bs2Trim.mp4
    539.4 KB
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back