• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

It made it above freezing to 36 degrees, but there are still big piles of snow around.

Although it is spring, it is fucking freezing here today with snow expected overnight. :( :(

Although we need it I hate the rain right now because I want to go for a walk.

it's 61 degrees at this moment hardly a reason to complain although it could 62 degrees :)

I notice that this thread got revived after a couple of weeks.

The wind is howling and the temperature has made it up to 30 degrees.

We are to get heavy rains the next two days here and there are flood warnings for the area.

It rained heavy all day with some sleet and snow flurries thrown in and now the wind is picking up.

We are going to get near record breaking low temperatures tonight. :shivering: Spring my ass! :ranty:

It was very cold and windy in NYC today. When I went to the office this morning it was freezing.

I just wish it would make up its mind! I've gone from jeans, sweater and coat yesterday to shorts and a t-shirt today :confused:

I love the nights because it's kinda cold. A nice breeze going on. I wish the days were like that. It's pretty hot. Stupid sun.

A couple of minutes ago you would have been pelted with small hail stones had you stepped outside.

I have no complaints about the weather here today. :D It was a warm, sunny day here. :bouncybou

It is now 49 degrees and with the wind blowing it is quite chilly.:shivering:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back