• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bitch About The Weather Thread

Bugman

Verified
Since we all have our own pet peeves about the weather,and its a frequent topic here,i though it deserved its own thread. :D Post em here folks,to hot,to cold,to much rain etc.

Everybody complains about the weather,but nobody does anything about it.Mark Twain.

This is the best idea for a new thread here in a long time. :bouncybou

There was a cold, dank, driving rain here today. :( :(

Thanks Mil's :D

The wind here today would have carried off a cow. :wow:

We are expecting a record low temp. here Sunday morning. :rant:

I wish it would either be hot or snow like hell when it's suppose to, not this one extreme and then 24 hours later the complete opposite! :disgust:

I wish winter would buck up and dump actual snow instead of ice, and actually get cold enough for me to wear a winter coat. I wish summer were winter and winter were winter, 'cause last winter was practically spring and I miss my snow.

good thread btw :D

hmmmm can't do anything about the weather....i love Mother Nature...sorry buggy....and it's cold today...brrrrrrrrrrrr

I love the heavy, ice cold snow but this time, I can't believe I'm saying this, it ruined my son's soccer practice and probably their first game Saturday.

Cold here in NJ and very^9999999999 windy :cry1: I had to wear jeans instead of shorts

It will be a balmy 25 here tonight,and in the teens by the weekend. :disgust:

I love the snow as I always state, but we got hit so hard that the super deluxe pizza my sons wanted for dinner had to be cancelled because our favorite pizza parlor stopped delivering due to the weather.

It is sooo cold that...........

they actually cancelled the Tigers-Blue Jays game 3 due to cold weather yesterday! :eek:

Warm up so that Spareme can wear flip flops again or go barefoot. won't help me unless she takes pics, butI can imagine!!!!! :p

Well, it is in the 20's here and cold and Bugman, everyone complains about the weather but you should do something about it!!!!!! :shock:

I LOVE the snow, but it ruined the pool party my S-I-L planned for Easter today.

It was cold all last week,and now its going to rain most of this week. :disgust:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back